[Product]  BB-68 Beylauncher Metallic Orange

(Nov. 08, 2009  11:28 PM)Aqua Wrote: lmao I don't. I think the complete opposite.

I was just saying what TT should be doing.

a bit off-topic (ok, really off topic) but i've shown this to the people who work at MEGA and they are absolutely shocked at the poor design of the beylauncher. after working there for a few months, i don't think the company could even fathom putting out a product like this and if they had it would have likely been recalled by now.

takara-tomy's answer? release a $4 add-on that only solves half the problem.
It would have been a whole lot easier to develop a new beylauncher rather than develop an add-on that fixes half of the crappy original launcher.

How hard could it be to re enforce the launch prongs, and fix the stem at the end of the winder?

But yes, let's spend money on something that fixes the lesser of two evils.
i sure hope hasbro could fix this Uncertain
i doubt it though

beylauncher = fail
Yea like Hasbro cares any more than TT does
Sooner or later theres gonna be a beylauncher of every color that breaks in 2 weeks -__-
(Nov. 09, 2009  2:45 AM)Corey Wrote: It would have been a whole lot easier to develop a new beylauncher rather than develop an add-on that fixes half of the crappy original launcher.

How hard could it be to re enforce the launch prongs, and fix the stem at the end of the winder?

But yes, let's spend money on something that fixes the lesser of two evils.

all they need to do is switch the plastic on the beylauncher from abs to polycarbonate (same material used on the beyblades) and it would stop breaking
(Nov. 09, 2009  3:09 AM)LDrago Wrote: Yea like Hasbro cares any more than TT does
Sooner or later theres gonna be a beylauncher of every color that breaks in 2 weeks -__-

TT or hasbro could at least make it so you can buy more prongs rather then buying a new launcher x.x
hmmmmm replaceable prongs
oh well there should never have a been a problem with the beylaunchers anyway
(Nov. 09, 2009  3:12 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: all they need to do is switch the plastic on the beylauncher from abs to polycarbonate (same material used on the beyblades) and it would stop breaking

Would that cost more for them to make, or is it generally the same thing?
I presume it would cost more, but by what factor I don't know.
It would cost more, but I'd rather have one Beylauncher that works than ten that don't.
Yea, but I was talking more about cost to produce them, rather than how much it would cost us to buy. From a company standpoint, they'll make more money by using the cheaper materiL, even if that means the product will break.
The cost to produce them obviously goes up.
Which would be a prime reason for them not to use the better material.
but theey could just sell starters and beylauchers at a higher price...\\
btw we getting offf topic again
Honestly I think we should lock this until more information becomes available (ie pictures)
[Image: MFB_BeylauncherMetallicOrange.jpg]

At least they know what orange is.
That Is Close enough To red As I'm gonna get It seems

I'm buying this So It matches with my Burn Phoenix
(Jan. 15, 2010  4:26 AM)Zeox Wrote: That Is Close enough To red As I'm gonna get It seems

I'm buying this So It matches with my Burn Phoenix
There is a red Beylauncher in BB-32, I believe.
I Forgot about that Lol

But Then I Remembered That What would I shell out around $60 For A stadium I already Have, And a Blade I can get for $20 without Getting out an extra $20 for something Useless.

Plus,This Actually seems cooler

I'm Glad Its Metallic, Its gonna be Shiny.Lol
There's also a Red Beylauncher + Red Launcher Grip that shows up on YJA a LOT.
I think it's from tournaments. It's not that expensive either.
(Jan. 15, 2010  4:24 AM)Kai-V Wrote: [Image: MFB_BeylauncherMetallicOrange.jpg]

At least they know what orange is.

*claps* Yay! TT learned their colors! Yay!

Don't expect them to follow this trend. Imagine what would happen if they announced a Blue Beylauncher.

Eee METALLIC! SHINY! Eee