[Product]  BB-66/67 Metal Face Red/Gun Metallic

I actually painted on of my Metal Faces red. I'm excited for the Gun Metallic one though Smile
These should look good.

Thanks for the info Kai-V!
whoa cool but i wonder if there heavier than the metal face. Smile
Really hoping this will be more than just a change in the plastic thread color :\
(Oct. 16, 2009  1:24 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: Really hoping this will be more than just a change in the plastic thread color :\

I imagine the metal will be painted like Stardust Pegasis.
I still dont even have regular metal faces Unhappy
Lol me either but i am planning on getting these i guess
The Red Just Keeps on Coming.Yeah!

The grey ones look awesome also
Wow Gun metallic looks awesome!
Gun-metal ones look awesome!!

I usually put on a face sticker over the metal face anyways... but, still looking cool Wink
Oooo the red one is a definite buy for me, i wanna put it on my Earth Aquila Tongue_out
I really like the red ones. I feel like getting one ...
Man they both look awesome but ironically I ordered some metal faces like last week so I probably won't get them.
Glad this is getting a re-release. They're both sick colours. How depressing that this is the most exciting release for me in a while.
Gun Metalic Metal Face, Grey Leone Clear wheel from the RBVLs, Rock, Grey 145 (RBVL) and Grey WB (RBVL)

Imagine that! These will be great for artisic custamazation.

Red Metal Face Cyber Pegasis Red 100RF anyone?
Will definitely pick up a pack of each.
It'll be nice for some cosmetic customizations. Smile
I got my my suspension/metal face set. I noticed a slight mold variation from the original face release. The posts running through the threads have rivets at their ends. This is most likely to remedy the reports of the original release's breaking problems.

I will post photos later.
(Mar. 04, 2010  2:32 PM)The LVJ Wrote: I got my my suspension/metal face set. I noticed a slight mold variation from the original face release. The posts running through the threads have rivets at their ends. This is most likely to remedy the reports of the original release's breaking problems.

Interesting. Looking forward to see the pictures Joyful_2.
(Mar. 04, 2010  2:32 PM)The LVJ Wrote: I got my my suspension/metal face set. I noticed a slight mold variation from the original face release. The posts running through the threads have rivets at their ends. This is most likely to remedy the reports of the original release's breaking problems.

hmmm interesting.

But I don't recall the original had issues in durability.
(Mar. 04, 2010  4:31 PM)Khel Wrote: hmmm interesting.

But I don't recall the original had issues in durability.

my shattered one begs to differ
I didn't know that. I guess I've been very lucky with my MF so far.
It has to do with the threads being under too much pressure and since the plastic is much smaller, the pressure doesn't get distributed properly, and it cracks.
Still haven't gotten mine yet! Argh, is there any weight difference if you have a scale?