[Product]  BB-61/62/63 Grip Rubber Red/Black/White

(Dec. 12, 2009  3:57 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: That's like saying who on earth would want to have different colored t-shirts!

I don't
... I think that says something about you Felgrand.
(Dec. 12, 2009  4:10 PM)フェルグラント Wrote: I don't

Then you are in the minority, and you can't expect other peoples tastes to be the same as yours :\
Everyone has their own way of thinking, I won't force people to see things the way I do.
(Dec. 12, 2009  1:34 AM)Kai-V Wrote: So they can actually be put onto the grip of the Launcher Grip ? You probably have to remove the Tool part of it, 'insert' the Grip Rubber, then add the Tool back, if you want.

Unless you saw some other holes ...

Thank you, Khel.
Nope, it was the big, obvious ones.
Thanks!
The white one reminds me of baseball. The only one i kind of like is the black. But I wish they'd make a blue one that would be what I like.
(Dec. 12, 2009  4:19 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: ... I think that says something about you Felgrand.

hahaha seriously, dude probably wears a potato sack every day
(Dec. 20, 2009  7:46 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: hahaha seriously, dude probably wears a potato sack every day

*potato chip sack
lols at the fact everyone still calls him FelGrand
(Dec. 20, 2009  9:04 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: *potato chip sack

Cheetohz XDDD

Back on topic, can't wait for this 'cause i keep hurting myself with my hands slipping after i've washed or something lol
I am probably going to get the black one........
they should make a green one with less stupid symbols, they suck, ill probably get one when they come here but they are pretty rubbish.
(Dec. 20, 2009  9:09 PM)Ash Wrote: lols at the fact everyone still calls him FelGrand

We tend to ignore wapanese here, his name change being a main signifier.
(Dec. 20, 2009  10:25 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: We tend to ignore wapanese here, his name change being a main signifier.

OK, whats wapanese?
I also happen to be in that minority. I could really care less about what i wear. I still have different shirts, but still. I'm only gonna buy one of these if i ever do, which i probably will.
(Dec. 21, 2009  2:54 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=wapanese

also firelord, you'll care when you're older

Thanks for the link!
ive never heard of wapanese. I think im one though!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rKduHdJ8sXM

There were divisions in the pictures we saw, however I did not expect them to actually come in three parts ... You could probably make a three-coloured Grip in total then, hah.
(Dec. 26, 2009  4:49 AM)Kai-V Wrote: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rKduHdJ8sXM

There were divisions in the pictures we saw, however I did not expect them to actually come in three parts ... You could probably make a three-coloured Grip in total then, hah.

They don't look very rubbery... It's cool it comes in 3 parts though. And that launcher grip white looks kind of greyish. xD

Thanks for the link Kai-V! Smile
They seem to be made of a soft plastic or hard rubber. Either way, it's fine with me. The current grip less launcher is too short and thin for my gargantuan palms. Lips_sealed All we need now, is a trigger....
wow with all the stuff added to the launcher and launcher grip before you know it its going to weigh 20 pounds
... So you're basically just coating your plastic grip with another layer of similar plastic?
(Dec. 26, 2009  11:24 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: ... So you're basically just coating your plastic grip with another layer of similar plastic?

Well, not exactly. PVC can feel very similar to rubber if you use a soft enough version. That said, it is definitely not rubber ...