[Product]  BB-60 Random Booster Vol. 4 Mirage Virgo

December 26th, 2009. 682 yen. Metal Wheels.

[Image: MFB_RandomBoosterVol4.jpg]

Earth Virgo GB145BS
Storm Aquila 145HF
Rock Capricorne T125D
Earth Cancer DF145ES
Flame Capricorne T125HF
Storm Libra 145S
Flame Aquila 100ES
Rock Libra 100WD

GB145 = Gravity Bowl.

You can purchase this item on theINtoy :
http://www.theintoy.co.uk/takaratomy-bey...id=1&adz=9
Mirage eh.
Sounds very interesting. I should look into it more.
Mirage! XD New metal Wheel!!!!
Why Random Booster?!? u_u
It's incredible! After the double releases of Cancer.
(Oct. 16, 2009  8:46 AM)DGoon Wrote: Mirage! XD New metal Wheel!!!!
It is not really new. Knowing it looks a lot like Earth, I almost expect it to be a recolour, like Stardust ...
Isn't a gravity bowl a vehicle that can be driven in any direction?
How are they going to make a track do that?
not buying unless it's for work

RBV3 was a giant waste of money
Yes! Finally a new Virgo! Grin

"gravity bowl" ? Confused

I just hope this outclasses the original Virgo. I'm really excited about this one since it's my star sign Grin
aw man Now that I think about Mirage does sound like just a recolor Unhappy I really hope it isn't but of course...
Just a note to say that all these releases are confirmed now. mama-bey is so cool : I asked her about this, and she went and asked the guy who wrote those releases if they were official, and he in turn actually wrote a letter to me to explain that he had indeed gotten them from TAKARA-TOMY's sale catalog. Apparently he wrote all that information down in three minutes, which is why some things like JB are still obscure, hah. And pictures cannot be taken.
Nice reporting.

I applaud you, Ma'am.
Well,, only gettin this if the stuff inside is good
(Oct. 17, 2009  12:43 AM)kool-kid9980 Wrote: Well,, only gettin this if the stuff inside is good

such insight
I hope that this will solve some of virgo's inconsistency problems. As i got the bottom of the pile with my one it only runs for about 2:45-3:15. (of course that is only if they are similar)

Edit: sorry kai-v already said it was like earth
A recolour of Earth? Unhappy

There's a part of my mind that is insiting it must be pinkish/violet. But that's because hearing Mirage in the context of beyblade, I think Mirage Goddess from Venus.
i bet all the non-light RB will have recolor wheels now

go to hell takara-tomy
(Oct. 19, 2009  8:23 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: i bet all the non-light RB will have recolor wheels now

If they do this, I'll have to ask that the swear filters be removed momentarily so I can truly show them how I feel. Of course, they don't care or else they would have designed more than like 7 metal wheels and just keep reusing/coloring them. Seriously, what the hell are they thinking?!
(Oct. 19, 2009  9:29 PM)Slammin Wrote: Seriously, what the hell are they thinking?!

making molds is expensive, let's just release the same carp over and over
I am quite sure this is right, but there are still chances that it is not, so do keep that in mind.
EDIT : Actually, besides the fact that the source is not a well-known online store or something, I have no reason to distrust the information.

It seems Mirage Virgo comes with GB145MB, which stands for Gravity Bowl 145 Metal Ball. A description I saw explicitly mentioned that it had metal balls.
about time but i'll wait for it to inevitably be re-used somewhere else rather than buy 80 bajillion of this booster
heh heh metal balls
seriously though i was sort of mad we were getting metak sharp i much prefer metal ball
Gravity Bowl could be like WD and DF put together make a wide downforce track!
Yes, Metal ball. This should be a really useful part. Smile

Gravity bowl could be something to do with the tracks weight, i'm thinking a draciel-esque track with ball bearings.
(Nov. 03, 2009  5:02 PM)Neeek Wrote: Yes, Metal ball. This should be a really useful part. Smile

Gravity bowl could be something to do with the tracks weight, i'm thinking a draciel-esque track with ball bearings.

lol can't wait to see how much over TT's weight limit i can take my defense combo
lmao
I swear sooner or later their will enough parts to make a beyblade fully out of metal lol
Yes! Metal Ball! Grin I hope it's the same width as B since B had good stamina.