[Product]  BB-59 Burn Phoenix 135MS

(Oct. 14, 2009  7:02 PM)Cailany Wrote: December 26th? Why a day after a big holiday makes no sense...

It does if you know that New Years is a bigger holiday in Japan. Japan is not a Christian nation.
MS is gonna be strong
135 may turn out to be the best non-height changing track for Lightning L. Drago, I'm actually really interested in 135, probably because of all my height testing.

For the record, I have a huge write up about MFB track heights and Point of Contact information coming up. I'm holding off 'cause I suck at photoshop and want a few visual pictures Smile

I feel quite bad for Japanese Bladers. They have enough issues trying to fit a Metal Face on every combo, and considering the prospective use for MS, if it is indeed Metal, their heads are going to explode.
It's gonna suck if we are all wrong and it's not even metal. But sharp seems to make enough sense.
Lol brad.
And can't wait for that article Hiro. Cuz i have no clue about hieight except low is good for Upper Attack Confused
I really think it won't be sharp even though it is the obvious choice. For M it may be metal

Wow i think 135 should have been released earlier
(Oct. 15, 2009  2:34 AM)LDrago Wrote: I really think it won't be sharp even though it is the obvious choice. For M it may be metal

Can we lock this topic to prevent people from making completely baseless posts like this ..
Locked until further information arises, which should not be long.
What did I say.

This starter comes with a Right Launcher and it costs around 892 yen.

I confirm that MS stands for Metal Sharp.
that is so cool i cant wait to try it with my quetz 90
Finally, a metal bottom AND all new parts! It was pretty obvious though, that MS was metal sharp.
(Oct. 14, 2009  5:28 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: unless it's shaped like SD Grin

Nah, they're going to come out with MD, then MSD ... then MWD! It's good that we're getting into metal bottoms now, though.

(Oct. 14, 2009  11:04 PM)Hiro Ayami Wrote: For the record, I have a huge write up about MFB track heights and Point of Contact information coming up. I'm holding off 'cause I suck at photoshop and want a few visual pictures Smile

Are you planning on posting this on Beywiki?
(Oct. 15, 2009  10:06 PM)Kei Wrote: Nah, they're going to come out with MD, then MSD ... then MWD! It's good that we're getting into metal bottoms now, though.

Are you planning on posting this on Beywiki?

I can hardly wait for our beloved MF and MC bottoms to return to Beyblade =D
Yeah planning to post it up on beywiki once I get everything rounded out. It's still a bit of a project. My camera died half way through so I have a bunch of pictures to take though.

However, wow, Metal Sharp ftw, as long as it isn't some sort of metal nub on a plastic bottom and something more like a Metal Face, where the only plastic there would be where it connects to the track, I'll be ecstatic.
(Oct. 16, 2009  1:55 AM)Hiro Ayami Wrote: Yeah planning to post it up on beywiki once I get everything rounded out. It's still a bit of a project. My camera died half way through so I have a bunch of pictures to take though.

However, wow, Metal Sharp ftw, as long as it isn't some sort of metal nub on a plastic bottom and something more like a Metal Face, where the only plastic there would be where it connects to the track, I'll be ecstatic.

pretty much guarantee it's going to be the former, if not only for manufacturing reasons
Picture will be posted when they are available. So, don't ask for those.
This may be my very first Metal Fusion Beyblade. Hopefully the phoenix don't looked like a chicken or something.
(Oct. 17, 2009  10:43 AM)Black Panda Wrote: This may be my very first Metal Fusion Beyblade. Hopefully the phoenix don't looked like a chicken or something.
From what I saw, the Face design was nothing compared to Earth Aquila, or even Pegasis in my opinion ...
(Oct. 17, 2009  10:43 AM)Black Panda Wrote: This may be my very first Metal Fusion Beyblade. Hopefully the phoenix don't looked like a chicken or something.

i have some bad news for you
Lmaoo at Brads comment

Haha CHicken bukk bukk

Everyone is anticpating MS being metal sharp..

But I shall think out of the box,

Meteor Shaped? Melted Sharp? Magnetic Sharp
Everyone's anticipating it because Kai-V confirmed it.
What the deuce would meteor shaped look like?!?