[Product]  BB-59 Burn Phoenix 135MS

metal sharp with the 230 track would have balance issues
(Aug. 01, 2010  3:42 PM)pegasis105rf Wrote: metal sharp with the 230 track would have balance issues
I believe MS with any Track has balance issues as a Sharp Bottom, hah.
(Aug. 01, 2010  1:51 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Good luck then, this is a very pleasant initiative you are taking.

It's sad, but I've gone back and read the entirety of all the single releases' topics... Pinching_eyes
(Aug. 01, 2010  3:43 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 01, 2010  3:42 PM)pegasis105rf Wrote: metal sharp with the 230 track would have balance issues

Even with 90?
(Aug. 01, 2010  4:11 PM)Clerish Wrote: Even with 90?

Yes, it loses balance to easily...
(Aug. 01, 2010  3:43 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
its true but it would have BIG balance issues
http://www.toywiz.com/burnfireblaze.html

So apparently Hasbro is making another carppy name change. Hooray (sarcasm). I thought Fireblaze was more fitting as Sol Blaze's Hasbro name Uncertain
(Aug. 09, 2010  2:03 AM)ShadowPegasis Wrote: http://www.toywiz.com/burnfireblaze.html

So apparently Hasbro is making another carppy name change. Hooray (sarcasm). I thought Firblaze was more fitting as Sol Blaze's Hasbro name Uncertain

We have known this for a while now.
(Aug. 09, 2010  2:03 AM)ShadowPegasis Wrote: http://www.toywiz.com/burnfireblaze.html

So apparently Hasbro is making another carppy name change. Hooray (sarcasm). I thought Fireblaze was more fitting as Sol Blaze's Hasbro name Uncertain

We know that for a week...
ali12345456 even posted that right on the previous page, and he was told exactly the same thing ...

RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote:We know that for a week...
At least a month actually. Even more.
(Oct. 14, 2009  7:50 PM)kool-kid9980 Wrote: Defiantly getting this.
Wanting the metal bottom SO bad

who wouldn't want the metal sharp?
(Nov. 10, 2010  4:38 AM)jbrister111 Wrote: who wouldn't want the metal sharp?
Somebody who knows by now that all Sharp Bottoms have difficulty staying balanced, so they are very poor in actual battles. MS might spin for a while on its own, but it stands no chance in battle, which is what Beyblade is actually about.
Hasbro Released Burn With Out "Burn Wheel" On It. Wonder Why.
lol we already know this.
And probably cause they're lazy to make the mold.
(Nov. 17, 2010  12:57 AM)Pyro Wrote: lol we already know this.
They get the molds directly from TAKARA-TOMY, so that is not the reason.
(Nov. 17, 2010  12:57 AM)Pyro Wrote: lol we already know this.

I doubt such to be true..

Lil' kids thinking "Burn" is used for something.(Injury is a possible result and/or a broken Toy
Children Screaming "BURNNNN!!" Certain Parents and/or adults might see that as a bad thing.
Certain Parents that see "Burn" and think it's dangerous for their Children
Hasbro could've thought it looked nicer?
Tons of Possibilities.
Laziness isn't even close to being one.
I'm willing to bet 99% of all Hasbro name changes are related to US copyright laws and them not being able to use the name that TT does.
(Nov. 17, 2010  2:32 AM)GL Wrote: I'm willing to bet 99% of all Hasbro name changes are related to US copyright laws and them not being able to use the name that TT does.

Uh...No
Or else there wouldn't be Dragoon,Bull,L-Drago,Saggittario
(Nov. 17, 2010  3:25 AM)Stratus G. Wrote:
(Nov. 17, 2010  2:32 AM)GL Wrote: I'm willing to bet 99% of all Hasbro name changes are related to US copyright laws and them not being able to use the name that TT does.

Uh...No

Why wouldn't there be any of those? Common words like Bull are hard to copyright to begin with. But Sagittario and L-Drago? What companies would hold the copyrights to those other than Hasbro?
I just recently got this beyblade and its nice. I like it because it looks like Dranzer. But performance wise its not that bad. its a decent stamina type but it can be knocked off balance really easily. The fusion wheel is good tho.
(Nov. 17, 2010  4:00 AM)GL Wrote:
(Nov. 17, 2010  3:25 AM)Stratus G. Wrote:

Uh...No

Why wouldn't there be any of those? Common words like Bull are hard to copyright to begin with. But Sagittario and L-Drago? What companies would hold the copyrights to those other than Hasbro?

Your Comment.
Takara Tomy does?

Also. It seems you don't understand what i said. Re-Read the bolded that I've pointed out from what you've Stated.
Takara Tomy is not a US company so they wouldn't fall under US copyright laws now would they?
(Nov. 17, 2010  5:23 AM)GL Wrote: Takara Tomy is not a US company so they wouldn't fall under US copyright laws now would they?

couldnt they possibly fall under international copyright laws?
(Nov. 17, 2010  5:28 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Nov. 17, 2010  5:23 AM)GL Wrote: Takara Tomy is not a US company so they wouldn't fall under US copyright laws now would they?

couldnt they possibly fall under international copyright laws?

No such thing. Also, I should be saying Trademark, not copyright. They are a bit different, sorry for that confusion.