[Product]  BB-55 Dark Cancer CH120SF

Awesome I will definitely get at least 2 of these
i still seriously cannot believe they are doing this haha
(Oct. 05, 2009  4:52 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: i still seriously cannot believe they are doing this haha

It's absolutely the same Beyblade of the Random Booster.
Takara-Tomy knows the way to drive his consumers mad XD with Mad Cancer XD
hahaha the parts are still red
I want just for the CH120!
I know we've known about this for a while... But I still find it absolutely hilarious that people forked out stupid money for it on YJA only to have this happen Grin
(Oct. 05, 2009  5:25 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: I know we've known about this for a while... But I still find it absolutely hilarious that people forked out stupid money for it on YJA only to have this happen Grin

Why do you find that funny?

I got my Mad Cancer for well under market value (like $5 each), but if I'd paid like 5000 I'd be really upset. They're also re-releasing Aries and Aquario clear wheels. I imagine the other parts won't be far behind. Why even bother buying RB at this rate? Why is TT screwing over their biggest fans?
cause we don't live in japan and/or aren't gullible 8 year olds

Serious: as long as TT's target audience keep buying, they'll keep doing it.
(Oct. 05, 2009  5:35 PM)Giga Wrote: cause we don't live in japan and/or aren't gullible 8 year olds

Excuse me?
see edited post for explanation, lol
(Oct. 05, 2009  5:35 PM)Giga Wrote: cause we don't live in japan and/or aren't gullible 8 year olds

Serious: as long as TT's target audience keep buying, they'll keep doing it.

I'm not convinced they will. This has all the makings of a huge, sharp decline.
(Oct. 05, 2009  5:33 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Why do you find that funny?

I got my Mad Cancer for well under market value (like $5 each), but if I'd paid like 5000 I'd be really upset. They're also re-releasing Aries and Aquario clear wheels. I imagine the other parts won't be far behind. Why even bother buying RB at this rate? Why is TT screwing over their biggest fans?

Because in all honesty, this was foreseeable from the start.
It was obvious that people were going to become attached to particular characters, and fans were going to be disappointed by the fact that they couldn't own a characters blade as a basic booster or starter.
As well as that, the prices that are put on blade like Aries, Cancer and Aquario are completely ridiculous.
I'd rather that the parts were accessible to everyone, and not just those who have the cash for them.
(Oct. 05, 2009  6:06 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: Because in all honesty, this was foreseeable from the start.

yeah, they've done this so many times before. here's a list of times they have done this before:
(Oct. 05, 2009  7:00 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: yeah, they've done this so many times before. here's a list of times they have done this before:

doesnt have to be done before to be expected
(Oct. 05, 2009  7:36 PM)lahtel Wrote: doesnt have to be done before to be expected

OK, so explain what indications TT made that they would do this sort of thing.
(Oct. 05, 2009  7:38 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: OK, so explain what indications TT made that they would do this sort of thing.

Well, just as a hazardous guess, how about giving them to main characters?
Why the carp would they invest time and money in creating these characters, devoting numerous episodes to them, and then allowing fans to get that blade only by buying random boosters?
Pretty obviously to drive the sales of random boosters.
But after that boosters stops being produced, fans begin to get aggitated about the fact that they'd have to pay ridiculous amounts for a main characters blade.
If it wasn't planned from the beginning, isn't it possible that this could have happened because of fan demand.
Many character's Beyblades were pretty exclusive to Random Boosters in the Plastic Generation, for example the likes of Gabriel, Venus and Apollon.

To re-release Cancer under such circumstances is just a really odd marketing decision and will probably forecast the end of Light Wheel Boosters.
(Oct. 05, 2009  9:30 PM)♥ Wrote: Many character's Beyblades were pretty exclusive to Random Boosters in the Plastic Generation, for example the likes of Gabriel, Venus and Apollon.

To re-release Cancer under such circumstances is just a really odd marketing decision and will probably forecast the end of Light Wheel Boosters.

yay no more light boosters lol

The only reason I'm getting this is for the wheel and the track
(i never did get Dark Bull)
i was just starting to like light wheel boosters, too

beats having eighteen flame wheels
(Oct. 05, 2009  9:34 PM)LDrago Wrote: yay no more light boosters lol

The only reason I'm getting this is for the wheel and the track
(i never did get Dark Bull)

Alright, please don't take it as truth and spread it around; I was just speculating.
I do not know where this screenshot was taken because I cannot see it in the trailer, but the parts appear to be orange :
http://ameblo.jp/yuka-azu2/image-1036074...91451.html

Very important.
track and bottom: orange
clear wheel: dark red

Thanks Kai-V! Smile
I'm assuming the Track & Bottom will be the same colour as the Face.
Since a fair few HWS blades follow that colour scheme.
Things are odd on reputed online stores : it seems there would be two waves of releases in November ... A first one on the fourteenth with BB-53 and BB-54, and the rest of the scheduled releases on the twenty-first. Hm, I will try to get some kind of confirmation as November approaches. It is possible all releases have been postponed to the twenty-first, though.