[Product]  BB-55 Dark Cancer CH120SF

That's a very good point Rocky and FelGrand but it's just nice knowing that you got the bey anyways, i remeber wanting to collect every bey possible out of the plastics when i was young and when i got a new bey and it was similar to another i still liked it because it was my ambition( Rocky knew how many i used to have ).
Ok...

But because of even with this release, if TT wants to drag MFB longer, it's possible that a RBVL 4 will be released
I swear that's already been released or on it's way to soon being released. Please correct me if i'm wrong.
No, you are wrong.

Only RBVL 3 Clay Aries ED145B was confirmed to be released
Oh ok well thanks for correcting me anyway.
... I am so, so glad I didn't hit buy now on that mad cancer for 3000Y now : D
... Which is why I'm glad I didn't do it :\ Obviously.
(Jul. 25, 2009  5:27 AM)Limeguy64 Wrote: [edit] i just want to make sure that Kai-V didnt switch the letters by mistake because Dark Cancer previous release was Mad Cancer and besides the difference in the wheels, it came with a different bottom.
I just want to make sure weather or not the wheel is the only difference between the two... or if the bottoms are different as well
Where I found all this information, it said 'SF'. It really has to be confirmed though.
Yay! Dark Cancer! Maybe now, Tetsuya will come back as something else than a comic relief? =D

Kinda doubt it...but still, it sounds cool! "Dark Cancer" like some really bad illness, or something.
(Jul. 25, 2009  2:26 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Where I found all this information, it said 'SF'. It really has to be confirmed though.

alright, thanks Grin

i just thought it would be strange to have an already existing blade, come out with some of the same parts and then some different parts... (excluding the mad to dark change, that makes sense in every way Grin)
LOL everyone bought RBL1 and now it will be out as a booster. XD

Takara-Tomy is definitely mocking us.
even though i have 2x mad cancer i'm still buying a few of these because i love ch120 so much
Is CH120 really that good? I've never been able to work out if C145 actually is better, or it's just used more because it's more readily available...
I think the ability to switch heights is a huge boon and allows you to be prepared for more situations.
But people with ch120 that i know mainly use ch120 not ch145.
(Jul. 25, 2009  8:30 PM)cutewolfsam Wrote: But people with ch120 that i know mainly use ch120 not ch145.

I use both.
What is CH145 useful for then? Is it a full circle? I honestly don't remember.
(Jul. 25, 2009  7:57 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: I think the ability to switch heights is a huge boon and allows you to be prepared for more situations.
Confirming this.
Yay I cannot wait for this!!! I love Cancer, it's just plain awesome Grin
And this is my favourite Cancer, just for the track and the clear wheel Grin Oh yeah and the face looks pretty awesome too Smile
Definite get if I don't get a Mad Cancer before this is released Grin
Please let us know when released.
As much as I love Libra(my zodiac)

Cancer has probably got to be my MOST fav blade, just cuz its so COOL.. And the color is very original
The face is the best

Ch120 owns life...

Definite getting this.
Oooh nice dark cancer, i really wanna get this. what type is it? attack, defence, stamina, ballance?
(Oct. 02, 2009  8:53 AM)BeyKid Wrote: Oooh nice dark cancer, i really wanna get this. what type is it? attack, defence, stamina, ballance?

It's pretty much a balance type. And the only thing that is useful is the CH120 track, which can be used in some great combos such as MF Libra CH125RF.
Don't ya mean MF LibraCH120RF?
Will be getting this booster!