[Product]  BB-52 BeyCarrier Hard Type

oh it looks awesome I love it it has a little space for your parts for everything it looks great! Smile
My case looks way cooler. Smug

But hey, it's a step up from the waist carrier.
M145 can be seen in that picture, also.
(Oct. 20, 2009  12:09 AM)Kai-V Wrote: M145 can be seen in that picture, also.
Ahh, I thought thats what it was. I know we already expected it to be large, but in comparison to other parts, M145 does indeed look massive.
That's a green Aquario Wheel.

Looks a bit small, but definitely useful for meetups etc.
(Oct. 20, 2009  10:07 PM)♥ Wrote: That's a green Aquario Wheel.

This. Beat me to it Tongue_out

I have the same aquario.
Packaging for this item :
http://page15.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/au...t139753503

The back shows the different parts.
Looks awesome. I might buy one of these.
can some pass a link to see how it looks in the inside
(Oct. 28, 2009  2:22 AM)comet blade Wrote: can some pass a link to see how it looks in the inside

Look several posts up, at post #24...
it to small and i ment like see all the pices and the inside
Dude, that's it. It's just a case.
Well, there is always this site I posted here, but nothing more otherwise, since that is all there is to it.
If someone gets a few of these, I'll buy one depending on the price. PM me if you have a YJA order coming with one, and you don't want it.
they look cool and its a good place to put your beys because im always losin track of them so if i got one it would really help Mystery Solved
I seriously doubt anyone would be ordering one off of YJA, the shipping price would be ridiculous due to its size. A lot of people don't even like ordering stadiums since it ups the price so much.
That's why I didn't shell out for one, shipping's probably an arm and a leg. Smile

I was hoping someone else did order, but didn't like it.
In all honesty, if you wanted something similar it'd be easy to cut a piece of packaging foam to fit the beylauncher, grip, and possibly a few beyblades as well.
Made this little box to hold my grip and a beylauncher just by drawing around the items, and cutting out the shapes for each object with a stanley knife.
Just slot it in to a larger section of a hobby case that you can get for less than $10, and you've got a larger, better version of this.
[Image: foam.jpg]
I currently use a tackle box, but i wanted it more for collection than functionability, you see?

.jpg   large.jpg (Size: 41.09 KB / Downloads: 272) it seem to be good!Stupid
Does that Beylauncher have the Skull sign of TWEWY, Ellz?
(Oct. 30, 2009  9:58 AM)Dragonsclaw Wrote: Does that Beylauncher have the Skull sign of TWEWY, Ellz?
Yes it does, and parts of the cat street graffiti along the top and side of it.