[Product]  BB-49 Angle Compass

I'm very interested to see where it fastens onto the launcher/grip. From the picture, it looks like it could potentially be an alternative attachment to the beypointer.
It looks kool but it's an anime pic so I wonder what it'll look like when its properly done.
Anyway i'm bad with compasses but i'll still buy one.
(Aug. 16, 2009  3:58 PM)AlphaBlader Wrote: It looks kool but it's an anime pic so I wonder what it'll look like when its properly done.

i've seen it and it looks pretty much just like that
It looks kool but it's an anime pic so I wonder what it'll look like when it's properly done.

Anyway i'm not all that with compases but i'll learn. Smile
It looks like it attaches where the Beypointer goes.
If its heavier than the beypointer, I will definitely use this on my launcher.

will also use it to get the right angle for sliding shoot Smile
'kay if it's anything like the manga it attaches where the launcher handle could attach.

You know how there are two positions for the launcher handle? It uses the spare slot to attach in the series. Looks pretty cool actually.
...the hell is that?
Chocked_2 thats... the compass. lol
That's the Angle Compass. I agree with the statement RRTJ.
to be fair that's a pretty horrible picture
(Sep. 15, 2009  3:19 AM)flame libra Wrote: That's the Angle Compass. I agree with the statement RRTJ.
Really ? Quite an awesome coincidence that I posted that picture in this topic titled "BB-49 Angle Compass" ...
It looks... ermm well what Brad said. Horrible. lol from that picture anyway. Smile
It does look better on Beyblade Colosseum.
Yeah thats true. Joyful_2
From the 2 slots on the bottom left, it most likely does attatch exactly where it does in the anime. Interesting...I may check this out.
(Sep. 15, 2009  3:37 AM)fragbait Wrote: From the 2 slots on the bottom left, it most likely does attatch exactly where it does in the anime. Interesting...I may check this out.
We know Tired
[Image: picture1gv.th.png]
Kai-V said it was on Beyblade Colosseum a page ago.
it looks like a really cool add on to my launcher grip but im a little worried because it looks like it would get in the way of the winder.
(Sep. 16, 2009  2:14 AM)Beyblade MFM Wrote: it looks like a really cool add on to my launcher grip but im a little worried because it looks like it would get in the way of the winder.
[Image: bb49.jpg]
It does look bad ...
Doesn't look anywhere near as bad in the Colosseum pictures though, could just be the lighting?
(Sep. 16, 2009  1:04 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: Doesn't look anywhere near as bad in the Colosseum pictures though, could just be the lighting?
As far as I know, he is only using a Beylauncher there. It would be different with a Right Launcher, from what I can see with my own Launcher Grip.
I'll pick it up for sure to see if it actually has any real use. If anything I'll be able to mark down what angle is best for the sliding shoot on it :o
i saw the angle compass in the beyblade coloseum video and it looked really cool i bet that they just made the picture like that to be like eye candy like in all commercials but it just back fired