[Product]  BB-46 Beystadium Standard Type

They'll have everyone gobble this one up in a frenzy then later they will release the attack floor and have the same people buy that

More money is the simple answer
Is Attack currently the highest-selling Stadium over there? Perhaps Stamina and Balance are struggling.
(Jul. 15, 2009  3:31 AM)♥ Wrote: Is Attack currently the highest-selling Stadium over there? Perhaps Stamina and Balance are struggling.

I believe so.

Balance would be a great stadium if it at least had a lip at the exit.
If they had included an Attack-type floor, I think it would have been cool if the length of the walls could be extended or retracted to increase the size of the gaps.
Well maybe since attack is on top of the meta game right now they wanted to keep a floor favoring attackers out of it?
Perhaps, but I mean, the Attack stadium still exists, and Super Attack ... it just would've been convenient to convert everything to this new style. I'm more curious about the materials than anything. Plus, this will make storage and transport so much easier.
Maybe they will release it seperate later? (would that even make them more money?)

I just love the way these things look. Cute
stamina balance,attack,super attack

Maybe next will be an attack and super attack version oft hese
It's pretty sleek looking, I too hope they'll release an attack floor. Can't decide if I wanna wait to order it or not haha ^^;
Wow, that is definitely interesting.

I think I'll be buying that. Especially since I don't own either the Balance or Stamina stadiums.
whoa, i like it! gonna buy it for sure... but not sure when!
so there is a balance,attack,stamina stadiums. is there a defence stadium???
(Jul. 15, 2009  10:40 AM)pegasis Wrote: is there a defence stadium???

No.
I'm guessing if they're releasing a Stamina and Balance 'floor' or whatever it's called, they'll follow up with an attack one. Attack blades will have such an advantage over the others types if they did, lol.
these are a definate buy as i have no stadiums atm

edit: i expect they might release extra wall packs too
Ah so its a mix of stamina and balance in one with better looking walls.... This is a cool way to get stadiums.
i think the reason its called "Standard Type" is because it has that one standard base of the stadium. It then will have the various floors to add to it...

and yea... i love teh design on these... cant wait for an attack version Tongue_out

...what would a defense stadium even look like O.o
Official image from Takara Tomy
(photobucket was doing maintenance)
Attached Files

.jpg   bb46.jpg (Size: 32.02 KB / Downloads: 366)
It was mostly clear from the pictures, but you can see the different combinations of fences you can use, as well as the difference between the black and white fences :
http://page9.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/k114230152
(Aug. 07, 2009  3:21 PM)Kai-V Wrote: It was mostly clear from the pictures, but you can see the different combinations of fences you can use, as well as the difference between the black and white fences :

Thank you Kai-V Smile

They should have released an attack floor too. I don't see how RF based MFB will stay inside the balance floor. And let's not even talk about the stamina floor...

It's an interesting gimmick though.
(Aug. 07, 2009  3:21 PM)Kai-V Wrote: It was mostly clear from the pictures, but you can see the different combinations of fences you can use, as well as the difference between the black and white fences :

Glad to see you can use the white ones as fences!

I anticipate an Attack floor coming.
I might buy this to test out my new blades Smile