[Product]  BB-44 Random Booster Vol. 3 Stardust Pegasis

(Apr. 25, 2009  5:41 PM)Pichuscute Wrote: On when?
Good question...well, i dont know. What I do know is they closed the pre-orders WAY to early
(Apr. 25, 2009  7:31 AM)Hero Wrote: EDIT: To all japan-toys users, we will be able to preorder BB-43 on. For everything before, the preorders have closed.

I meant, what do you mean there?^^^
The preorder date on items BB-? - BB-42 was 2/1. When they put up BB-43+, the preorders will be open for them.
Ahh, okay.
Out of interest, is stardust definitely a different metal wheel, or is it just the name that's been given to the recolored version?
(Apr. 26, 2009  11:31 PM)dieddead46 Wrote: Out of interest, is stardust definitely a different metal wheel, or is it just the name that's been given to the recolored version?

I really hope it's a new metal wheel ... I doubt they would recolor the metal and release it under a different name.
I'm really hoping that Stardust is a different metal wheel than just a recolour of Storm.
I imagine if it was just a recolor, they would name it like ...

Storm Pegasis 105 RF Stardust Ver.
(Apr. 24, 2009  10:13 PM)BladeBee Wrote: Stadust..Stardust Where I have heard that before
Beats me.But still a Wheel called stadust will probaly have the same Color scheme as a Certain Dragon..Or maybe something like that.Seeing How Kai said its gonna be a Blue recolor,It may be Like A light blue or a dark blue.

if you want another stardust, in saint seiya the star dust is used to as an "ingredient" to make the cloths
(Apr. 26, 2009  11:43 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: I imagine if it was just a recolor, they would name it like ...

Storm Pegasis 105 RF Stardust Ver.

What about recolors like Black Dranzer?
Dranzer F Black Ver. wouldn't have had quite the same appeal.
Stardust Pegasis has not appeared and made Ginga go emo in the anime yet.
Firstly, Kai was always emo. Secondly, I'd say it was a fairly valid point, previous recolors have gone by names along these lines.
Kai wasn't emo, just quiet. Yes, but in a Random Booster? I think your worrying to much. Plus this is all baseless speculation.
(Apr. 27, 2009  5:19 PM)dieddead46 Wrote: What about recolors like Black Dranzer?
Dranzer F Black Ver. wouldn't have had quite the same appeal.

The difference is that in the old series, Beyblades didn't have their part names in their names. Black Dranzer's AR was still Flame Wing, not Black Wing.
Point well made. In which case, can't wait for a new wheel!
Praying for this to have some decent upper!
Another Japanese store hints towards a "Blue Metallic" version of Storm Pegasis though.

We could just wait too ...
(Apr. 30, 2009  1:26 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Another Japanese store hints towards a "Blue Metallic" version of Storm Pegasis though.

We could just wait too ...

blarggg nooo
I actually think that would look pretty cool...

Plus, this will make another way to get s pegasis (and possibly other HWSs) for people that weren't able to pick them up *cough* me *cough*
I was sure that a contents list for this booster was found somewhere.
I hope this is a new pegasis and not a recolor. Guess we'll just have to wait...
But if it is a recolor of storm pegasis (though it probably isnt,) wouldnt that make a cheaper way to score a storm pegasis as wll as some other HWSs?
(May. 09, 2009  5:56 PM)Hero Wrote: But if it is a recolor of storm pegasis (though it probably isnt,) wouldnt that make a cheaper way to score a storm pegasis as wll as some other HWSs?

I guess... :\
Because it's so cost effective buying many boosters just to get a single secret blade (points to Aries and Pisces)
(May. 09, 2009  6:15 PM)Khel Wrote: Because it's so cost effective buying many boosters just to get a single secret blade (points to Aries and Pisces)

If this isnt just a recolour though, there'll probably be two storm pegasis recolours in the booster.