[Product]  BB-42 BeyCarrier Waist Type

^I think it is Joyful_2 . I NEED one Eee .
Oh... so this is the thing that Ginga wears arouund his waist... pretty cool that they're making one but I don't think anyone will actually wear it lol
(Apr. 15, 2009  10:23 PM)Aqua Wrote: Oh... so this is the thing that Ginga wears arouund his waist... pretty cool that they're making one but I don't think anyone will actually wear it lol

i will
^ Same. I was trying to figure out what 'useto' could mean as well......I think I missed the obvious. XD This is pretty damn cool. Grin
Me too, I will look kick carp with this on at a tourny XD
(Apr. 15, 2009  10:24 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: i will

I will too Tongue_out.
Actually, if these are made for 10-year-olds, I wonder if they'll even fit. Chocked I'll have to put it round my neck or something equally as sad......Pinching_eyes_2
(Apr. 15, 2009  10:38 PM)Rocky Wrote: Actually, if these are made for 10-year-olds, I wonder if they'll even fit. Chocked I'll have to put it round my neck or something equally as sad......Pinching_eyes_2

It'll still fit me fine. Cool......carpTired
It might be okay if it doesn't end up looking corny..... it looks good on the anime because that's the anime but I'm not too sure if they'll be able to pull it off irl. Guess we'll just have to wait and see how it looks. It'd be awesome though if it turns out looking as good as the one in the anime Smile
I'm fairly certain it will just be the case, not the whole belt ...
Pull it of in real life? I know what you meant but I don't think there's really much to 'pull off'. Plus it just made me imagine a Live Action Movie of Beyblade. Pinching_eyes

EDIT: Totally thought this was the Dark Bull Thread sorry. Still, they could do it well. Whether they will is another matter.
So it'll be a small case with a belt clip? Cool idea, but it seems really expensive for what it is.
I'm not too familiar with Ginga's belt except for the part where Storm Pegasus rolls out from but I'm imagining this:

[Image: tisinc99_2045_558754763]

But around your waist. It sounds like a corny fanny pack to me...
Yeah, that little thing that his bey rolls out of? That's what we believe this to be.
Luckily not a fanny pack.. Well. We hope not.
(Apr. 15, 2009  11:28 PM)dieddead46 Wrote: Yeah, that little thing that his bey rolls out of? That's what we believe this to be.
Luckily not a fanny pack.. Well. We hope not.

Oh, well that'd be pretty extreme. I could impress all the ladies with my flashy beybelt. But for what the name suggests, a toolbox or fanny pack/shoulder pack would be more efficient. As it carries more beys.
(Apr. 15, 2009  10:38 PM)Rocky Wrote: Actually, if these are made for 10-year-olds, I wonder if they'll even fit. Chocked I'll have to put it round my neck or something equally as sad......Pinching_eyes_2

Maybe it doesn't come with a belt or it could be detachable like it just clips on or soemthing. I would put it on my stud belt XD
(Apr. 15, 2009  10:18 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Waist. Editing the topic name.

This is probably Ginga's case. Woo!
Hah, OK. I would have thought it would be 'ueisuto" though ...
(Apr. 16, 2009  12:40 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Hah, OK. I would have thought it would be 'ueisuto" though ...

Well, Japanese is phonetic ... we don't pronounce the "i" in "waist" in English. So, oo-eh-su-to seems correct. It certainly makes more sense than "west" haha.
(Apr. 15, 2009  11:14 PM)Commie Wrote: I'm not too familiar with Ginga's belt except for the part where Storm Pegasus rolls out from but I'm imagining this:

[Image: tisinc99_2045_558754763]

But around your waist. It sounds like a corny fanny pack to me...

I wouldn't be surprised... they did release some before I believe.
It sounds cool but I probably wont be wearing it around the the shops or streets lmao, I will wear it when going to tournaments or any beyblade involved stuff.
(Apr. 16, 2009  2:26 AM)G Wrote: I wouldn't be surprised... they did release some before I believe.

I had that exact one Tongue_out Anyone one who went to the NA Championships saw it lol
that thing wasn't an official beyblade product
Does anyone have a pic of this "unofficial" BeyCarrier, for the sake of being curious?