[Product]  BB-41 Beystadium Super Attack Type

(May. 03, 2009  11:56 PM)NeekAlert Wrote: What is this btw, stickers?

Yeah.

[Image: 21o0qie.jpg]
I may pick this up ;]
That is if I have space in my suit case lol.
(May. 03, 2009  1:40 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Also, something else I noticed:

[Image: large]

I need this.
I also need this rather badly, does anybody know any ebay sellers or online sites that sell Corocoro's?
p.s. is the ridge designed with sliding shoot in mind?
This stadium looks promising the use of the curved tornado ridge in ingenius. A must buy regardless =D.
(May. 04, 2009  7:51 PM)JamesLeeNguyen Wrote: Is it worth it?
If you're a fan of RF based combos, yes.
(May. 04, 2009  7:51 PM)JamesLeeNguyen Wrote: Is it worth it?

Yeah, it seems like it will be a fun stadium to have. Especially if you like attack type blades.
(May. 04, 2009  5:52 PM)dieddead46 Wrote: I also need this rather badly, does anybody know any ebay sellers or online sites that sell Corocoro's?
I just asked Miingno, the one who receives the CoroCoro issues and scans things for Beyblade Spirit, and he has never seen those sticker sheets in CoroCoro volumes, if this is what you meant. I think they might be event exclusive.
(May. 05, 2009  12:13 AM)Kai-V Wrote: I just asked Miingno, the one who receives the CoroCoro issues and scans things for Beyblade Spirit, and he has never seen those sticker sheets in CoroCoro volumes, if this is what you meant. I think they might be event exclusive.
Damn.. I just assumed since they seemed to be in the center of an issue in the photo.
D'you think Takara know of us and have stolen our ideas Gasp
Even if they did i'd still buy it, it looks completly awesome and how it'll perform is just crazy.
i tbh don't like this one.
whats the point in making a stadium for a blade that wins almost every match in a regular stadium?
it will be now unbeatable Gasp

they should have made something for defense blades after the release of S pegasis
I doubt it will be used in tournaments, If anything it's more for just fun.
^ this.
i dont think anyone would like to compete on this stadium against a storm pegasis Confused
its useless.. unless if its between 2 attack type blades.
lol i like it but wouldnt use it. Its more just the look of it that i like. Battling wise i wouldnt even consider it.
(May. 07, 2009  3:16 PM)pegasis Wrote: i tbh don't like this one.
whats the point in making a stadium for a blade that wins almost every match in a regular stadium?
it will be now unbeatable Gasp

they should have made something for defense blades after the release of S pegasis

This will encourage the community to make customizations that will beat attack and smash customization in this particular stadium. You have to evolve with what comes out.
(May. 07, 2009  3:24 PM)pegasis Wrote: ^ this.
i dont think anyone would like to compete on this stadium against a storm pegasis Confused
its useless.. unless if its between 2 attack type blades.

Well you wouldnt like to verse a stamina type in a stamina stadium with an attack type either. Thats the whole point!
(May. 07, 2009  3:24 PM)BeyUK-Espio Wrote: This will encourage the community to make customizations that will beat attack and smash customization in this particular stadium. You have to evolve with what comes out.
Metal face should make a big difference when it comes to this, previously unused parts that were thought of as outranked will have uses we wouldn't have originally anticipated.
Prime example of this being the LDrago (Metal Face) VS Storm Pegasis (Metal Face) posted in the video thread.
(May. 07, 2009  3:21 PM)NeekAlert Wrote: I doubt it will be used in tournaments, If anything it's more for just fun.

Why wouldn't it be used in tournaments?
Can pretty much guarantee that this stadium will be used in tournaments. Why shouldn't it be? Because it's biased towards a certain type of Beyblade?

Stadiums that are biased against certain types of Beyblades: all of them
If so I am getting this no doubt. Will be amazing. Seems they are overpowering S Pegasis alot.
(May. 07, 2009  6:09 PM)Giga Wrote: If so I am getting this no doubt. Will be amazing. Seems they are overpowering S Pegasis alot.

Same, if this stadium will be allowed, I will most definitely try to get it. Attack types will be so awesome in this. <3
EDIT: Hell yes, it's legal. <3
If anyone's asking, this stadium will definitely be WBO legal.
(May. 07, 2009  8:31 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: If anyone's asking, this stadium will definitely be WBO legal.

So far there will be 4 MFB stadiums that are WBO legal...?

Attack Type BeyStadium
Stamina Type BeyStadium
Balance Type BeyStadium
Super Attack Type BeyStadium **add to next rules booklet release**