[Product]  BB-38 Beylauncher Iron Grey

(Apr. 15, 2009  6:28 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Now, it is Iron Grey.

boooooooooooo
Okay this seriously sucks... I had my hopes up for the sick Purple colour but now it's just plain dumb
Well as neek alert said itll look cool witht the grip
(Apr. 16, 2009  12:48 AM)Aqua Wrote: Purple would've been cooler Wink

It would of indeed.
Will def give this a miss as I now have 5 beylaunchers :\
(Apr. 16, 2009  12:55 AM)Blitz Wrote: It would of indeed.
Will def give this a miss as I now have 5 beylaunchers :\

L DRAGO BEYLANCHER F EVAS!
I know L drago launcher is only left spin, but I fixed that, and it loos great Tongue_out.
Friends.
L drago launcher.
I bloody hate beylaunchers for the most part. They're actually really good for regular shooting I can get some real power from them when launching Libra, but any technique shooting like sliding shoot is bloody impossible.
(Apr. 16, 2009  1:51 AM)dieddead46 Wrote: I bloody hate beylaunchers for the most part. They're actually really good for regular shooting I can get some real power from them when launching Libra, but any technique shooting like sliding shoot is bloody impossible.

I can do sliding.
I jst tilt luancher mroe and pull alot harder.
Be cafeul (String shoot)
It's very popular in Japanese tournaments. I think you just need to retrain yourself to use it.
(Apr. 16, 2009  1:58 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: It's very popular in Japanese tournaments. I think you just need to retrain yourself to use it.
I'm lucky. I got back into beyblades and trainedwith sting shoot, yay sliding string shoot Tongue_out
friends.
(Apr. 16, 2009  1:51 AM)dieddead46 Wrote: I bloody hate beylaunchers for the most part. They're actually really good for regular shooting I can get some real power from them when launching Libra, but any technique shooting like sliding shoot is bloody impossible.

If you pull the string horizontally to the right when you shoot; angle your launcher downward and parallel to the stadium. You are kinda pulling the string in an upwards direction. This shot will give you the banking effect.

Once you have this completely down start jerking your launcher forward a bit to the left. Eventually you will get a sliding shoot effect (This takes some time to get right).

I am thinking of making a vid in the next couple weeks once my exams are down, and I have the sliding shoot motion fully down. Banking is pretty easy.
I haven't used banking since 2005 Chocked
A video would be really useful Khei, think a lot of people here are having trouble with adjusting to the beylauncher, and are taking the easy way out by just using the regular launcher.
(Apr. 16, 2009  2:42 AM)blader9 Wrote: I haven't used banking since 2005 Chocked

Banking with the Beylauncher is easily as powerful as sliding shoot with the right launcher. I prefer the feel of the Beylauncher now; provides more resistance.

Either way, I am getting of topic, and I don't like being a hypocrite so I shall leave it at that.
(Apr. 16, 2009  2:51 AM)Khel Wrote: Banking with the Beylauncher is as, if not slightly more powerful than sliding shoot with the right launcher. I prefer the feel of the Beylauncher now; provides more resistance.

Either way, I am getting of topic, and I don't like being a hypocrite so I shall leave it at that.

well when my beylauncher comes in i'll try banking
I prefer beylaunchers... I got a sliding shoot effect when I pulled the cord up and jerked the launcher down and left.
I got a beylauncher with the pegasus starter set from thientoy and it has like no power at all. I can beat pegasus with advance eterner. I think my beylauncher is broken or are they just crud?
Maybe your not using it properly... They're supposed to give you more power but only when used correctly.
This may help - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXnEyAQ63...annel_page
They take a little getting used to. Theoretically they should be more powerful than the Right Launchers but they're a little hard to use for anyone other than kids as we have longer arms and are generally more powerful. Give it some practice. Joyful_3
(Apr. 17, 2009  3:06 PM)Rocky Wrote: They take a little getting used to. Theoretically they should be more powerful than the Right Launchers but they're a little hard to use for anyone other than kids as we have longer arms and are generally more powerful. Give it some practice. Joyful_3

I heard that they were stronger than the hms dual shooter as well.
When you lauch a beylauncher it feels kind of stupid.. Like MFB are dollar store toys... The HMS launchers gave you a strong feel...
(Apr. 16, 2009  3:32 AM)jsc Wrote: I prefer beylaunchers... I got a sliding shoot effect when I pulled the cord up and jerked the launcher down and left.
(Apr. 18, 2009  3:36 AM)jsc Wrote: When you lauch a beylauncher it feels kind of stupid.. Like MFB are dollar store toys... The HMS launchers gave you a strong feel...

I know these posts aren't directly related, but why would you prefer some thing that feels like a dollar store toy to you?
... Well... I guess I meant that I can get more power with beylaunchers... but they do feel wierd. That was a little oxymorony of me I guess.
Well ...

[Image: MFB_BeylauncherIronGrip.jpg]

I have seen better shades of grey.
... that has to be a mistake. It looks just like the first one!