[Product]  BB-34 Light Launcher Orange

Supposedly 03/28/2009.

315 yen.

[Image: MFB_RightLauncher.jpg]

Orange ...
Well that's kinda boring -.- . They shoulda released different colors to begin with, IMO. Thanks, though =)
Is this a regular launcher or a string shooter? Itll be great if they sell the launchers seperately. Smile Though Im not too keen on orange.....
If it's just a different colour I'll probs save money not buying this lol, but it's kinda cool anyway.
(Jan. 14, 2009  1:16 AM)Rocky Wrote: Is this a regular launcher or a string shooter? Itll be great if they sell the launchers seperately. Smile Though Im not too keen on orange.....
The Right Launcher, the one that was included with the Pegasis and Bull Starters.
ah im gona get this then to save me buying a starter
(Jan. 14, 2009  11:09 AM)Giga Wrote: ah im gona get this then to save me buying a starter

yeah that's what makes this really awesome
So far i only have stupid string launchers and there's no point of buying a starter because i have all the good ones that i got with the reshuffle set's. i don't fany buying saggitario Speechless
this will be very useful to me as you can only buy string launchers seperatly atm Eee
Predictable but nice. This saves me from having to buy more starters . Thanks Kai-V!
(Mar. 16, 2009  12:37 PM)Arjun Wrote: Predictable but nice. This saves me from having to buy more starters . Thanks Kai-V!

this
I'm probably going to get a couple of these just because they're orange and the possibility of slight improvements.
Ooo....they're actually a little red. That makes me happier. Was not looking forward to orange launchers. Pinching_eyes_2
I'll probably grab one or two of these, so I have them as backups.
I still REALLY prefer the winder-using launchers over the BeyLaunchers.
Thats one thing I was not too fond of, I like the idea of being able to buy launchers seperate but I would have liked that the booster came with one.
Will be getting a few of these, not that keen on the colour but it doesn't bother me that much and I prefer to use them to the string shooters.
So this launcher will be the same as the previous launchers, therefore, the older launchers will still work with the new MFB (HWS blades)?
(Mar. 16, 2009  6:22 PM)Aqua_24 Wrote: So this launcher will be the same as the previous launchers, therefore, the older launchers will still work with the new MFB (HWS blades)?

Of course.
Was there really that much doubt that the old launchers would work with the Hybrid Wheel blades?
I like everything about this launcher, it's a must!

The next step for takara is to make a left spin regular launcher and a multi-directional spin launcher. Then NeekAlert will be a happy boy!
I love all the new stuff that's coming out atm, I need to save some dosh.
Ordering a case for BWR. I like the colour. Grin
Will be hopefully picking one or two of these up for backup/copy purposes, that and I have back luck with these things... I don't even own a working right EZShooter.

So for me, this is a MUST. >.>

|EDIT| Off topic, but do you mind me asking Brad where you buy your cases? TRU JPN through MOJ? (Just curious)
(Mar. 16, 2009  9:26 PM)BlueLink Wrote: Will be hopefully picking one or two of these up for backup/copy purposes, that and I have back luck with these things... I don't even own a working EZShooter.

So for me, this is a MUST. >.>

|EDIT| Off topic, but do you mind me asking Brad where you buy your cases? TRU JPN through MOJ? (Just curious)

Maruzen-Toy through MOJ, which is a branch of japan-toys.com who you can also order the case from.
Looks nice, that's for use. Could possibly have some improvements in the launcher as well.
Looks good, I will definitely be ordering some.