[Product]  BB-32 Hybrid Wheel Match Set

(Jan. 16, 2009  11:16 PM)shikamaru526 Wrote: I don't think MFB will have Sub-Wheels. Although a customizable track is probable.

they could be like on HMS not free spinning just another section
Content of this set :
- Storm Pegasis 105RF
- Dark Wolf DF145FS
- Beylauncher x2 (green, red)
- Beystadium

Basically a Beybattle Try Set 2. The stadium type was not specified yet.
I will very likely grab this Smile a bit better than buying both those blades on their own.
I hope it's a good stadium included.
I am sooooooo getting this. I didn't realise there was so much with it - I thought it'd be like three wheels. Uh, but by Beylauncher, do they mean String Shooter? D=
(Feb. 15, 2009  10:06 PM)Rocky Wrote: Uh, but by Beylauncher, do they mean String Shooter? D=

Yes.
Right Launcher is the one that uses a winder.
Beylauncher uses the string.
Dammit. Ah well. I'll see how much money I have by then. Uncertain
Dang, I thought this was more like a reshuffle, didn't realize it was like a try set, I'll most likely be getting this.
Getting, this is perfect for me to pick up some new blades and get another stadium at the same time Grin
Does it come with Beypointers?
(Feb. 15, 2009  10:18 PM)Giga Wrote: Does it come with Beypointers?
I posted the set's content ... I did not read Beypointer anywhere.
(Feb. 15, 2009  9:59 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Content of this set :
- Storm Pegasis 105RF
- Dark Wolf DF145FS
- Beylauncher x2 (green, red)
- Beystadium

Basically a Beybattle Try Set 2. The stadium type was not specified yet.

Well, this will definitely be one of the prizes for BWR, then!

I'm actually relieved it's not some sort of re-release of previous stuff.
I hope Dark Wolfs Wheel will be good otherwise I don't know if this will be worth it. Especialy for people with df145...
Willing to bet the stadium is the Beystadium Wide Square Type, considering it comes out the same day.
This hybrid set is looking more interesting. It would be nice to see how this sub wheel gimmick performs.
It would have been nice for me if there was a different stadium, but I guess this is the best choice for new players.
The fact that it comes with two beyblades that quite possibly could end up being staple, and a really awesome stadium makes it really good for players just getting into the game.

The only flaw I see is the inclusion of stringer shooters. I'm highly opposed to those things.
I'll be picking this up. 2 potentially staple blades and I still need an Attack BeyStadium, there's no reason not to.
I was hoping for Wide Square. Unhappy
But I suppose Attack stadium is really good to have, so I can't complain with their choice.
Might not get this now... already have the attack stadium,
Hmm guess it might not hurt to have two, but the string shooters kind of put me off a little, I hate them with a passion!
I honestly don't mind the string shooters, the only thing that would prevent me from buying this is the weight of the box. Since shipping is done by weight in a lot of bulk order stores (Japan-toys) this might actually be more expensive than getting just the blades and a couple of regular shooters and the stadium (like the Pegasis DX set). We shall have to wait and see before any conclusions are drawn.
(Mar. 16, 2009  1:08 PM)Synesthesia Wrote: The fact that it comes with two beyblades that quite possibly could end up being staple, and a really awesome stadium makes it really good for players just getting into the game.

The only flaw I see is the inclusion of stringer shooters. I'm highly opposed to those things.

This is what I'm thinking. Don't have a stadium, always up for more blades, but String Shooters? Really? Pinching_eyes_2
The string shooters are kind of a turn off, I would've preferred two of the regular shooters. I guess you can just sell them or something.
I`ll be picking this up. heck, i dont have any blades so anything i can get is awesome Smile . i will be buying a shooter seperate though.
(Mar. 16, 2009  9:37 PM)Hero Wrote: I`ll be picking this up. heck, i dont have any blades so anything i can get is awesome Smile . i will be buying a shooter seperate though.

I might pick this up as well. Joyful_2