[Product]  BB-32 Hybrid Wheel Match Set

If I ever get money in time, I'll pick this up. Will be useful since I need a good stadium. And RF will be awesome.
This looks like it will be a great starter set. Though, I'm not liking this trend TAKARA-TOMY has started to include String Shooters in everything.
(Mar. 17, 2009  2:25 AM)Kei Wrote: This looks like it will be a great starter set. Though, I'm not liking this trend TAKARA-TOMY has started to include String Shooters in everything.

Can we stop calling them that already? They're Beylaunchers.

Also, they must work, since kids in Japan use them a lot.
(Mar. 17, 2009  2:28 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Can we stop calling them that already? They're Beylaunchers.

Also, they must work, since kids in Japan use them a lot.

Never! Just because it is the official name, doesn't mean that it is a good name.

Yeah, for kids there is no doubt that they must be easier to use, but for us, having them included with everything is not good.
(Mar. 17, 2009  2:36 AM)Kei Wrote: Never! Just because it is the official name, doesn't mean that it is a good name.

well it's actually a cord not a string, so "string shooter" is a terrible name as well

just call it what it is
Do we know yet if in this set, Storm Pegasis will come with 105RF and Dark Wolf will come with DF145FS or will they come with different tracks and bottoms?
(Mar. 17, 2009  6:53 PM)Aqua_24 Wrote: Do we know yet if in this set, Storm Pegasis will come with 105RF and Dark Wolf will come with DF145FS or will they come with different tracks and bottoms?
I read on a website that they would come with those Tracks and Bottoms, as can be read in the post which had this set's content a few pages back.

However, some people who bought the Beybattle Try Set got some other Tracks instead of D125, so we would have to wait.