[Product]  BB-31 Random Booster Light Vol. 1 Mad Cancer CH120FS

they look...decent. but what is that under the cpc? plastic?
(Mar. 16, 2009  1:21 PM)Hero Wrote: they look...decent. but what is that under the cpc? plastic?
If you look at the second picture, it is metal. However, none of them should come with the Metal Wheel.
I guess I'll grab about 6 of these.
Hope for a Cancer, and then some extra Rubber Flats Smile
(Mar. 16, 2009  2:19 PM)Werkbau Wrote: Translation for the track please? Smile
Beside what we already know (change height), a 120 Track transforms in a 145 one.
At first I just thought they were similiar (as I was reading on my phone) but now I look again, SPegasis and MCancer have the same metal wheel. WHAT THE HELL?? Does this mean we're only gonna get a set amount of wheels? So basically how the plastics had WDs.......only this time WDs are bigger than ARs?
I'm pretty damn disappointed. Angry

EDIT: Plus the capsule toys only have 4 different Wheels between them. D: I'm guessing we've seen 3 out of a possible 4 Wheels. I do hope I'm wrong though. I guess we gotta wait till the others are released? Unhappy
Well, we knew that the Random Booster wouldn't have metal wheels.
So its not like Mad Cancer was expected to have a brand new Metal Wheel exclusive to it.
Eh, I guess. I think I jumped the the gun a bit there. XD Ignore my ramblings. Pinching_eyes_2
(Mar. 16, 2009  2:18 PM)Kai-V Wrote: If you look at the second picture, it is metal. However, none of them should come with the Metal Wheel.

So the attack rings plastic? I thought they were all going to be metal.
It's just a booster. The majority of them will be metal. I kinda forgot this....XD
I think they're throwing in plastic wheels into this booster just so it's a completely usable bey.
Then you replace the plastic part with a metal wheel.

(That's at least my prediction, assuming that the first picture is indeed using plastic wheels.)
(Mar. 16, 2009  3:10 PM)Crimson Wrote: I think they're throwing in plastic wheels into this booster just so it's a completely usable bey.
Then you replace the plastic part with a metal wheel.

(That's at least my prediction, assuming that the first picture is indeed using plastic wheels.)

Do they have any metal for weight? It would appear to be realllyyyyy light.
Just to clarify is this going to have parts like RF & WB bottoms?
Cause this would save me a bit of money lol.
Or is there no info on that yet?
(Mar. 16, 2009  3:32 PM)Blitz Wrote: Just to clarify is this going to have parts like RF & WB bottoms?
Cause this would save me a bit of money lol.
Or is there no info on that yet?
When I will know the different parts you can get, I will post them. It could include one of those Bottoms though.
I'm probably going to get this purely for the fact that I am a cancer. Forget about rationale spending, I just want it cause it's so brightEee. Oh and the possibility of some nice bottoms would not hurt...
(Mar. 16, 2009  3:07 PM)Neku2 Wrote: So the attack rings plastic? I thought they were all going to be metal.

The wheels will still be metal but there will now be a sub-ring made of plastic added to the top of the wheel. But this booster only comes with plastic parts (CPC sub-wheel, track, and possibily bottoms).

CH120 may make my life much easier so instead of getting 2 tracks, I can just get one, otherwise, this track won't be anything special.

The colours look awesome though, just wish the wheels weren't so circular. And I'd really like to know how the CPC part directly affects the performance of the blade.
This is a joke. I'm not buying any of these. All of these Clear Wheels look exactly the same, they won't have any functions.
(Mar. 16, 2009  2:22 PM)Crimson Wrote: I guess I'll grab about 6 of these.
Hope for a Cancer, and then some extra Rubber Flats Smile

or you could just buy two more storm pegasis
How much more would that cost :\
Well, according to Japan Toy's wholesale prices

2x Storm Pegasis = 20.42
6x Random Booster Light = 18.72

Is the hope of getting a terrible Track worth the odds?
Dunno, we still don't know exactly the Light's contents/price. Maybe it will be.
(Mar. 16, 2009  9:42 PM)Giga Wrote: Dunno, we still don't know exactly the Light's contents/price. Maybe it will be.

I just told you the price. And the contents are fairly obvious just from looking at the Clear Wheels ...
Is that a actual price? Maybe they come with plastic Metal Wheels?
(Mar. 16, 2009  9:45 PM)Giga Wrote: Is that a actual price? Maybe they come with plastic Metal Wheels?

OH YAY!

Seriously, this product is a rip-off. The Metal Wheel is the most valuable part of a Beyblade in terms of manufacturing costs. The marginal decrease in cost isn't worth the fact that you'll likely end up with a bunch of junk parts to get what you want.

I'm not interested in a "prize" like this. It's just lame. I won't support it by buying it.
Ah, yeah. Just Trying to defend it.