[Product]  BB-31 Random Booster Light Vol. 1 Mad Cancer CH120FS

I am soo, imagining a jumping base type thing here. >>
noooo thanks
metal jumping base o-0
(Jan. 19, 2009  5:23 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Uhh, you can change its height? This was already posted.

I meant like if you have to do it manually or if it would work like a gimmick.
(Jan. 19, 2009  8:43 PM)Xeno Wrote:
(Jan. 19, 2009  5:23 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Uhh, you can change its height? This was already posted.

I meant like if you have to do it manually or if it would work like a gimmick.

That wasn't answered lol
Apparently, the lower price might be due to each pack including only plastic parts : the first layer of this new Wheel system, the Track, the Face and the Bottom.
(Feb. 15, 2009  10:22 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Apparently, the lower price might be due to each pack including only plastic parts : the first layer of this new Wheel system, the Track, the Face and the Bottom.

So wait, the new Wheels have a plastic layer? Speechless
(Feb. 15, 2009  10:23 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Feb. 15, 2009  10:22 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Apparently, the lower price might be due to each pack including only plastic parts : the first layer of this new Wheel system, the Track, the Face and the Bottom.

So wait, the new Wheels have a plastic layer? Speechless
The clear blue part of the Storm Pegasis we have seen ? This is what I understand from this sentence : 「すべてプラスチック素材でできたベイブレード」です。
Hmm, I see ... not sure how I feel about that.
Metal Fight Beyblade (With plastic to!)
You know. It feels like a regression
(Feb. 15, 2009  10:31 PM)Giga Wrote: Metal Fight Beyblade (With plastic to!)
You know. It feels like a regression

Yeah, this is how I feel as well. I was sort of hoping it would be two metal layers.
Damn, that does feel like they are going backwards. -.- Well, whatever.
I'm a bit disappointed if this means that you won't be getting metal Wheels in the boosters. Does that mean that the new limiteds won't have their own metal parts? Not sure if I'll care enough to buy these boosters.
This is disappointing, but it does seem odd that they would announce Cancer as a part of this booster, but not include the metal Wheel of it.
Nooo, why are they re-introducing plastic Unhappy They just went backwards....
So... The booster only includes plastic parts. Then how do you get a complete Cancer? Unhappy

Also chiming in with the "Why more plastic parts?" feeling.
Well, I'm not sure how bothered I am by the Wheels having plastic parts. It reminds me of HMS. I just have to ask "why?" They made such a huge deal about the Wheel being completely metal, only now to backpedal on that. I'm not sure what advantage this is going to provide; in fact, I can see the full-metal Wheels outperforming them.

And if these boosters truly have no Metal parts, I can't see me purchasing them over simply buying a few multiples of the included Bey and skipping out on the Secret.
Keep in mind that perhaps there is a word or expression I misinterpreted in that Japanese sentence. If we ignore it, could something else explain the lower price of this Random Booster ? I do agree that getting 4/5 of a Mad Cancer is odd.
If this does only come with the plastic parts I won't be buying any of these >.>
Hopefully it does come with the wheel though. Would rather they kept the wheels compeletly metal... but i guess they have done it for a reason, I think.
Well, the Google translation is fairly straight-forward:

"BEIBUREDO (Beyblade) all made of plastic material."

I don't think it's going to be any clearer than that. This is really weird. Maybe the name of the booster actually is Random Booster Light, and not Random Booster Right.
Then maybe we will get a Metal Wheel Booster or something Unhappy
Hang on a moment. In the Capsual Blades picture we see a capsual version of the new bey. These appear to be just metal, with a plastic ring on the inside so could it be that this ring mealy determines the spin direction?
(Feb. 16, 2009  11:46 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: I don't think it's going to be any clearer than that. This is really weird. Maybe the name of the booster actually is Random Booster Light, and not Random Booster Right.

I bet that is actually what it is called. It would make sense.
Yeah, I'm willing to put money on this being Random Booster Light.
Yeah RBLight makes a lot more sense.
Ugh. Just to check, RBA 3 is still whole blades right? Though they will be Hyrbid Wheel types....