[Product]  BB-28 Storm Pegasis 105RF

Now that I can clearly see it, I prefer the look of Pegasis better than this.
the quickest solution to make it look better is to throw away the stickers and the face Pinching_eyes_2 and put the previous face on it...

Red on top of blue never appeal me.
(Mar. 16, 2009  4:31 PM)G Wrote: Now that I can clearly see it, I prefer the look of Pegasis better than this.

I actually prefer the look of this to the regular pegasis. The shape of the wheel appeals to me. Mind you if it was a solid plastic color that might have looked better, but this still looks slick to me.
The RF looks sturdy, I need this before the tournament (if I get to go)
I do admit it's appealing, but they all just remind me of Seagon Attacker or Metal Ape haha.
RF looks huge.
This will definitely be a Must Have on My list... Smile
Wow, the RF bottom looks like it'll wear down fairly fast.
(Mar. 16, 2009  10:21 PM)shikamaru526 Wrote: Wow, the RF bottom looks like it'll wear down fairly fast.

What makes you say that?
It looked like the bottom wasn't supported by its plastic part, but now having a second look at it, it does seem more like it is supported by its plastic. Still, it seems to me like the rubber will fall right out of the bottom or something.
Yeah I thought something like that when I first saw it. But then I assumed it has spikes or notches in it to keep it in place. Like the rubbers you get on the Papermate twisty pencils. :3
IDK, I still think the Bottom could break somewhat easily, hope they made it well. Otherwise, it looks rather wide =D. We got a pretty awesome RF.
Thank you, Kai-V!

I can't say I like the color scheme at all, but RF looks like it'll be really useful. If it's made of the right rubber, it could have long-time use with it's size.

Plus, y'know, it's a rubber tip.
Storm Pegasus rules, I can't wait to see it in action.
I cant wait to get it.
Me to Joyful_2
Whoa, rubber tip looks a lot smaller from that angle. D:
I think it's a different rendition. Still, it's a nice picture to have. Grin
I AM BEING TOURTURED curse you $170 dsi curse you and curse you $30 shipping from japan
(Mar. 18, 2009  12:08 AM)blader9 Wrote: I AM BEING TOURTURED curse you gamestop and dsi curse you

So how does this have anything to do with Storm Pegasis? Wrong thread?
If I get this and no one else does I'll give you battle results.
(Mar. 18, 2009  12:35 AM)tahu mistika Wrote: If I get this and no one else does I'll give you battle results.

I'm pretty sure most people on here are going to get this lol.