[Product]  BB-28 Storm Pegasis 105RF

Does it mean that you exchange the part of the wheel that the launcher attaches too, so the spin direction can change?
Amazing. Thanks for the info Kai-V! Looks like everyone wanting more customization is going to get their wish.
(Feb. 15, 2009  10:14 PM)Rocky Wrote:
(Feb. 15, 2009  10:03 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Feb. 15, 2009  9:59 PM)Rocky Wrote: I guess. I'm still thinking of WDs.......they'll have to be an odd shape to fir with current MFBs though. D=
Current Metal Fight Beyblades do not seem to be part of the Hybrid Wheel System ...
Quote:Parts can be modified with existing beyblade course.
:\
Probably as in "Parts can be modified with existing beyblades from the same series/system." How do you expect to put a Pegasis Wheel on this Hybrid Wheel ? It would be very heavy.
(Feb. 15, 2009  10:17 PM)Maz Wrote: Does it mean that you exchange the part of the wheel that the launcher attaches too, so the spin direction can change?

Thats what I was thinking. Would this be in the battle try set 2 (wheel match set) or would it be in a L Drago type thing?
This is really interesting and exciting new info. Now I can't wait to see pictues and I'll probably be buying this now...., $30 isn't so bad Wink But basically there will be two parts to the wheel now, the wheel and the sub-wheel which is what I've wanted. And it's a realif to know that this new hybrid wheel system will work with the previous beyblades Grin
Even if the Storm Pegasis wheel disappoints and doesn't turn out to be as useful, there'll still be the RF bottom which I'm eagerly waiting for Wink
Thanks Kai-V for the info!
Hold up, this 1 beyblade is $30?!
No, the Hybrid Wheel set is $30. Storm Pegasis is $10 Smile
Oh phew thanks Aqua Smile
Correct me if I'm wrong...each of these new Beyblades have Wheels that are dual-layered, and the layers can be interchangeable? So a Rock Leone layer can be combined with a Storm Pegasis layer, as long as they aren't both the bottom or top layer of the Wheel?

Something similar to Dragoon Fantom's AR, where the second ring is fixed?
(Feb. 16, 2009  5:07 AM)Grey Wrote: Correct me if I'm wrong...each of these new Beyblades have Wheels that are dual-layered, and the layers can be interchangeable? So a Rock Leone layer can be combined with a Storm Pegasis layer, as long as they aren't both the bottom or top layer of the Wheel?

Something similar to Dragoon Fantom's AR, where the second ring is fixed?

Seems that way.
I'm just guessing, but maybe it'll be more like Advance Survivor where you can flip like metal frame around. This could give different functions for the Wheel if we're only stuck with Right spin.
(Feb. 16, 2009  6:07 AM)G Wrote: I'm just guessing, but maybe it'll be more like Advance Survivor where you can flip like metal frame around. This could give different functions for the Wheel if we're only stuck with Right spin.

Willing to bet these will spin both directions.

Now Takara-Tomy, please release a Left Launcher.
(Feb. 15, 2009  10:19 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Feb. 15, 2009  10:14 PM)Rocky Wrote:
(Feb. 15, 2009  10:03 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Feb. 15, 2009  9:59 PM)Rocky Wrote: I guess. I'm still thinking of WDs.......they'll have to be an odd shape to fir with current MFBs though. D=
Current Metal Fight Beyblades do not seem to be part of the Hybrid Wheel System ...
Quote:Parts can be modified with existing beyblade course.
:\
Probably as in "Parts can be modified with existing beyblades from the same series/system." How do you expect to put a Pegasis Wheel on this Hybrid Wheel ? It would be very heavy.
I just thoroughly checked that part of the description to make sure, and it does say "Of course they can be modified by parts from existing beyblades." However, I seriously think they are only talking about the Faces, the Tracks and the Bottoms.

Not to mention that a Wheel would not fit in the 'inner circle' of a Hybrid Wheel. The Wheel's size looks identical to these new Wheels'.
From CoroCoro:
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

Ooooohhhh, that looks nice.

This new wheel looks very thick to me. Don't know if it's just this drawing or not, but there does seem to be an increase in the size of these wheels. Can't say much about the rubber flat until we get actual pictures of it.
THe RF looks pretty wide, it seems. =)
Sorry for grave digging, but I saw the picture of storm pegasis and it looks pretty cool. I mean I guess I'm disappointed that the plastic component seems purely aesthetic, but future blades could hold more offensive plastic parts. Also the RF bottom looks nearly as wide as GFCUM.
I cant wait for a face-off between DGMSUV and Storm Pegasis
I'm betting on Storm Pegasis. DGMUV has such carppy endurance Confused But either way it'll be a good battle Smile
(Mar. 03, 2009  11:12 PM)Aqua_24 Wrote: I'm betting on Storm Pegasis. DGMUV has such carppy endurance Confused

that's sort of the point, you can't have a giant flat rubber tip and good survival at the same time
That's true. I hope SP105RF will have better endurance than what DGMSUV had though.
(Mar. 03, 2009  11:15 PM)Aqua_24 Wrote: That's true. I hope SP105RF will have better endurance than what DGMSUV had though.

Why? That would mean it would be slower.
Not so much more endurance that the speed would be affected that much. But I guess it doesn't matter so much since RF will be used to make some awesome attack combos.
I just hope rf is awesome XD . and that the rubber doesnt like slip off or anything if you keep in mind how small the bottoms are.
More Survival won't mean anything. With a rubber tip if you don't win in the first few seconds, you've lost.