[Product]  BB-27 Capricorne 100HF

Wow! Not a fan of the purple but I just have to get it since it's my sign and the wheel looks interesting!
http://www.theintoy.co.uk/bb27-booster-c...egcvc58lm6
Its on TheINtoy now.
& pretty expensive for a booster again.
Wow, they keep going up Unhappy
Yeh I know Think I might wait till I buy stuff off Japan Toys instead.
(Mar. 06, 2009  6:42 PM)Blitz Wrote: http://www.theintoy.co.uk/bb27-booster-c...egcvc58lm6
Its on TheINtoy now.
& pretty expensive for a useless booster again.

Yup.
We need more tests first, before we can tell if it's useless. We have one video, when Sliding Shoot was not used.
Truer words, Giga. But, to me, the wheel looks so ineffective in right. I think we're gonna have another Wolf Wheel on our hands.
This is pretty expensive for a booster. I don't think I'd be willing to spend that much unless it's the last one or something and especially since it's Capricorne which at this point seems to have no use.
omg that price

what a ripoff
(Mar. 06, 2009  11:16 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: omg that price

what a ripoff

Not being funny but are you aware that we are in a recession? obviously prices are going to go up. This was stated in an older post I made. The price for shipping has risen, the £ -> Yen has gotten weaker. What did you expect? A decrease in price? They have to make money some how. There would be no point in selling stuff at a low or even price, they wouldn't gain anything. I'm thought you of all people would know that Brad. Things will only get worse from now on and it will stick around for a fair few years to come.

Regardless, I have still bought them. Spending this money at the moment is nothing. I'm just afriad when all the new ones get released the end of this month...
Buying in bulk from YJA or japan-toys looks like it'll be a much better option than buying from theintoy now that they're prices have increased so much.
im not buying capricorne and elscolpio because if a new mfb system is made this month it might out class them
(Mar. 08, 2009  12:05 AM)japbeyblader Wrote: im not buying capricorne and elscolpio because if a new mfb system is made this month it might out class them

Grip Attacker, Bearing Stinger, Bistool, Driger S, and Galeon say 'sup
japbeyblader, buy them anyway. They could never be outclassed.....
Does anybody know the weight for Capricornes wheel?
(Mar. 10, 2009  12:54 PM)BeyUK-Espio Wrote: Does anybody know the weight for Capricornes wheel?
Approximately 32 grams.