[Product]  BB-22 Bey Custom Set Stamina & Defense Type

The date of release for this set has been pushed back to 22nd November 2008
I am right thinking these sets contain everything shown in the picture right?
This set contains:

Purple Libra
Purple Leone
Virgo
Black 105 Track
Black F Bottom
Black Shooter Grip

One of the ideas of these sets to recreate the Black Pegasis. So to answer your question, yes. These sets come with everything in the images.
so in this set, there is really no launcher?..just a grip and some blades?
(Nov. 06, 2008  3:46 PM)Bluezee Wrote: so in this set, there is really no launcher?..just a grip and some blades?

Yes there is no shooter or ripcord. This is not a starter set. Think of it as being a set of three boosters with some additonal bits thrown in.
hmm..i see..i guess i can still get it...i was really hoping it would come with a launcher though but i guess i gotta buy a starter first Unhappy
(Nov. 06, 2008  6:48 PM)Bluezee Wrote: hmm..i see..i guess i can still get it...i was really hoping it would come with a launcher though but i guess i gotta buy a starter first Unhappy

There's a launcher in the other reshuffle set.
(Oct. 30, 2008  1:15 PM)BeyUK-Espio Wrote: This set contains:

Purple Libra
Purple Leone
Virgo
Black 105 Track
Black F Bottom
Black Shooter Grip

One of the ideas of these sets to recreate the Black Pegasis. So to answer your question, yes. These sets come with everything in the images.

Amazing!! Awesome, totally worth the cash.
(Nov. 06, 2008  8:12 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Nov. 06, 2008  6:48 PM)Bluezee Wrote: hmm..i see..i guess i can still get it...i was really hoping it would come with a launcher though but i guess i gotta buy a starter first Unhappy

what set is that exactly?..do u mean the attack set?
(Nov. 06, 2008  8:40 PM)Bluezee Wrote:
(Nov. 06, 2008  8:12 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:

what set is that exactly?..do u mean the attack set?

There's only two Reshuffle sets, so I'm talking about the one that is not this one.
its just a tad bit odd to me that one comes with a launcher and the other doesnt since they both consist of 3 blades and the grip anyway
(Nov. 06, 2008  9:05 PM)Bluezee Wrote: its just a tad bit odd to me that one comes with a launcher and the other doesnt since they both consist of 3 blades and the grip anyway

One doesn't come with the grip. One comes with the launcher and the other comes with a grip. You combine them and the Pegasis parts to form the black Pegasis set.

Honestly if you don't have a Shooter yet that's really your own problem, I don't see any serious reason this set should include a shooter. Just buy a Starter of something else.
(Oct. 16, 2008  1:34 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Also, as far as I know, each beyblade comes with different Tracks, so Libra does not necessarily have with DF145BS.

Leo has Wolf Track/Bottom
Libra should have DF not sure of bottom.
Wait, so you get all three of those blades, along with the grip, or just one? Is it like a Random Booster, but with the grip included?
YOu get all three! and a grip!
(Nov. 07, 2008  12:13 AM)shikamaru526 Wrote:
(Oct. 16, 2008  1:34 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Also, as far as I know, each beyblade comes with different Tracks, so Libra does not necessarily have with DF145BS.

Leo has Wolf Track/Bottom
Libra should have DF not sure of bottom.

Where'd you find this out? Gasp
From the Toys R Us descripttion!
haha i didn't even think to check it
LOL I was a little surprised they mixed up the parts. But then again, they are trying to make you buy both sets!
(Nov. 07, 2008  4:06 AM)shikamaru526 Wrote: LOL I was a little surprised they mixed up the parts. But then again, they are trying to make you buy both sets!

well they are called reshuffle sets
(Nov. 07, 2008  3:56 AM)shikamaru526 Wrote: From the Toys R Us descripttion!
Was it really made that clear that Leone would have D125B ? I do not recall reading that.
・レオ/防御型:重量のあるボディと囲むように配置されたタテガミとツメは敵の攻撃でも動じない!トラックの周りに円周上についたリブが下方からの攻撃を防ぐ。攻撃を受けても倒れにくいボール状のボトムも搭載!

yea.
(Nov. 07, 2008  5:42 AM)shikamaru526 Wrote: ・レオ/防御型:重量のあるボディと囲むように配置されたタテガミとツメは敵の攻撃でも動じない!トラックの周りに円周上についたリブが下方からの攻撃を防ぐ。攻撃を受けても倒れにくいボール状のボトムも搭載!

yea.

I translated it:
Leo / defensive type: the weight of the body and the vertical arrangement to surround the enemy attacks like claws and a steely! On track with a circumference around the ribs to prevent an attack from the downward. Also fell under attack and hard-ball-shaped bottom!

I see no D125B unless I'm supposed to actually know Japanese.
On track with a circumference around the ribs to prevent an attack from the downward. (Sounds like D125)

Also fell under attack and hard-ball-shaped bottom! (Sounds like Ball)
(Nov. 07, 2008  5:48 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: hard-ball

Haa~!
@ my school that sooo would have been a "thats what she said'
LOL immature sophmores FTW.