[Product]  BB-116 Random Booster Vol. 8 Jade Jupiter

(Aug. 06, 2011  5:20 PM)Blitz Unicorno Wrote: How is Screw Lyra ED145MF one of the best picks, since Screw Capricorne 90MF also has Screw and MF and ED145 has almost no use while 90 still does have some use?
And how can you say Forbidden Eonis ED145FB one of the best picks since Forbidden isn't tested at all and there is very low testing on FB. ED145 almost has no use as said above.
Hell Crown 130FB too isn't a good pick imo. Hell is not good without BD145 (and if you have BD145 there is a good chance you have Hell), 130 is mainly used with Fang and Fang Leone also has 130 and FB is not tested as said above.

Well, MF is a GREAT tip, though.
Also, BBS might also be considering rarity too.
But as I said the best parts of Screw Lyra ED145MF (Screw, MF) are obtainable in Screw Capricorne 90MF which also has 90 as an added bonus so I don't understand why are you saying that.
I think saying which the best picks are when we have had no testing of the new parts is stupid. Without knowing anything about the new ones i'd say Divine Fox 90W2D is the best pick since 90 and W2D have some uses. More than the other parts. The parts in this set suck, although I expect RB and Jade to have some uses hopefully even top tier. Hoping the next RB is better. I want an LRF and I don't feel like buying the reshuffle!
Blitz Unicorno, I was basing off the fact on Tips and MW's. Calm down.

janstartblast, thanks for explaining even more.

Also, Blitz Uni, you obviously weren't around the thread where Deikailo posted like 50 tests on FB. Read old threads in the Customization Forum.

Ultrablader, your point is right though, but I was basing off not just performance.
(Aug. 06, 2011  5:15 PM)BeyBladestation Wrote: Very nice this is, honestly, the nicest picks would be: Screw Lyra ED145MF, Forbidden Eonis ED145FB, Hell Crown 130FB.

Same here, I'm going to see if my seller will be able to get them NIB in stock.

Not if you have almost all the parts lol.

The pull value depends on the person and what parts they already have. Just as if someone were to choose a Face Booster and already have tons of Libra and Capricorne faces, that person would hope for something different. The same goes if they had a lot of Cancer and Aquila faces, and so on.

If you have almost all of them, then, tough luck. Wait for SonoKong lol.
Ya you're right, but I was talking in the "I don't own those parts" standpoint.

Either way, is it confirmed Eonis?
(Aug. 07, 2011  2:44 AM)BeyBladestation Wrote: Either way, is it confirmed Eonis?

I think it is. It just appeared like another "I" on the slightly blurry pictures, but if OkiBlaze confirms that it is an "E" because he actually owns the box, then it is that.
(Aug. 06, 2011  12:08 PM)Janstarblast Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2011  9:40 AM)Nuzumaki90 Wrote: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vo85Lro_k...ture=feedu Kid in this vid says the bey (or metal wheel, dont understand JP very much) is 48g, which is a little weird imo

Well yes, what you heard is kinda correct. He says 48g. The heaviest wheel(or a heavy bey)!? This seems to be AMAZING(if its true)!
RB looks good too! Well, looks like a high Defense, low stamina, high movement bottom. Sorry for speculation.

If that is the weight of the wheel i'm gonna go nuts! it could possibly the new Basalt!
no only the bey is 48 grams the wheel might be 45/46
Still very amazing Smile This is mainly why I liked it so much. It looked SO heavy.
Gah, this is the next great defensive wheel?

Anyway, The metal ball seems will help, but I think that it's mostly because of RB.
I found a list of weights for the different packages, but the names are quite confused. I think what is important to remember from that list at least at this moment is that Jade Jupiter has the heaviest box, and it is not the only one without cardboard pieces.
Nice to know, hopefully I will be able to get my seller to give me the heaviest one.

Thanks, Kai-V.
(Aug. 07, 2011  1:50 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I found a list of weights for the different packages, but the names are quite confused. I think what is important to remember from that list at least at this moment is that Jade Jupiter has the heaviest box, and it is not the only one without cardboard pieces.

Thanks for the update Kai-V! That would be extremely helpful for buyers...
Hmmm.... So the prize beys of RBV7 and RBV8 had the heaviest boxes... Smile
(Aug. 06, 2011  11:26 PM)BeyBladestation Wrote: Blitz Unicorno, I was basing off the fact on Tips and MW's. Calm down.

Also, Blitz Uni, you obviously weren't around the thread where Deikailo posted like 50 tests on FB. Read old threads in the Customization Forum.

Ultrablader, your point is right though, but I was basing off not just performance.

I did say that there is very low testing, not none at all.
I can't find the thread, where is it, I've already searched the terms 'FB Discussion' and 'FB Testing'...

But how can you say in the case of Forbidden Eonis ED145FB it is the best as FB is not really good (AFAIK) and Forbidden isn't tested....
(Aug. 08, 2011  2:01 PM)Blitz Unicorno Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2011  11:26 PM)BeyBladestation Wrote: Blitz Unicorno, I was basing off the fact on Tips and MW's. Calm down.

I did say that there is very low testing, not none at all.
I can't find the thread, where is it, I've already searched the terms 'FB Discussion' and 'FB Testing'...

But how can you say in the case of Forbidden Eonis ED145FB it is the best as FB is not really good (AFAIK) and Forbidden isn't tested....

Can you get off his back? He said "nicest picks", not "absolutely best for competitive play".
wow I just have watched Akkirasdaddy's review of Jade Jupiter. I know that he uses the moded rev up launcher but if jade jupiter can spin 3min on its own with a Rubber ball bottom compared to Kronos 5min who knows what his real potential would be with a proper stamina bottom.
So since the actual weights were not posted yet :

Jupiter : 3.11 grams.
Core : 16.87 grams.
Metal Frame : 22.28 grams.
RB : 0.82 grams.

So Jade in total weighs 39.15 grams.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_63jRDRTnMg
THANK YOU SO MUCH, Kai-V!

You don't know how much you just helped! So, now we know that the only factor left is the box itself.

I was still hoping Jade was a little more heavier...
(Aug. 08, 2011  4:02 PM)BeyBladestation Wrote: THANK YOU SO MUCH, Kai-V!

You don't know how much you just helped! So, now we know that the only factor left is the box itself.

I was still hoping Jade was a little more heavier...

The weight was in the video...

I think it will have excellent Stamina. Defense... not so much. Unlike Scythe, Jade doen't have a free spinning PC Frame. It only has 4 metal balls which wouldn't help much. It's also not as heavy as some people hoped.
The Metal Balls won't help that much? I think they will.

By the way, I was reffering a Thank U=You for her finding the video. What i don't like about Jade is it's space from the Core and Metal Frame. There is a gap...
That.... Is epic. I am going to stalk ebay deals kthxbai.

Lol, why would they bother putting Aries ED145D as a recommended combo? XD
They are just random combos, normally.

I don't think they tried to make it good [The Recommended Combos]
Lolwut?! It's that light? I was hoping he would weigh almost as much as Basalt.

Guess not.
The Jade Jupiter Bey Brings Awesome Speed on Rev up launcher's Im planning to get that random booster