[Product]  BB-110 Beylauncher (Cosmo Blue) / BB-111 Beylauncher (Army Green)

(Apr. 15, 2011  4:01 PM)Azlanslayer Wrote: What a disappointment from Takara Tomy. I was hoping a much better colour, like a Darker Green. Cosmo Blue is like Storm Pegasis's beylauncher (why is TT keep releasing blue?!), it is almost the exact same thing. Hoping for a Red Beylauncher TT, or atleast a better colour.

did'nt they already did in the storm pegasis and dark wolf set or was it pink?
I believe TAKARA-TOMY re-released these launchers as to make more sales from launchers themselves. As some of you may or may not know, after a certain time a product is released, it becomes harder to find in toy stores, as they continually update their products. Now, there are no other Beylaunchers at local toy stores, so these releases give local bladers a chance to restock on Beylaunchers if they need them, as well as put them back onto the shelves.

It's still sorta weird, though.
there so lame just to release normal launchers
Disregarding the colour, I'm actually glad TT is releasing Beylaunchers. They're practically sold out here on my side. The rate the kids break the launchers here are astounding.

Perhaps the reason why TT re release the launcher is because of mold/revision. If anyone ever notice, the PRE HWS series Bey launcher has significantly thinner string. And a lil off topic, recently I notice TT fixed the problems in LL2. The current batch found in BBP and FL has thicker gears. Perhaps these bey launchers had some things fixed.
I think "Cosmo Blue" sounds cool but apart from that it's a huge disappointment.
Also, I have too many of these already ... ><
I agree with you blah. Also, its been Takara Tomy's tradition, to get everyone's expectations high, and break them all together. Also, that Cosmo Blue is the most common launcher I have seen... It has been almost 6 months since I broke one. Got it with storm Pegasus. Army Green? Are you joking? It really looks like the color which most animes use to show dirty water in a sewer...
Did you really have any high expectations for these ? It is just funny that TAKARA-TOMY has such a limited range of colours in their eyes. The reasons that OkiBlaze and Pcyborg explained are completely correct, because most items not only get pushed away in favour of newer products, but are just not even manufactured anymore by TAKARA-TOMY after a few months.
Yeah! I expected a great color... I thought it would look like this- http://www.google.co.in/imgres?imgurl=ht...24&bih=677
(Apr. 18, 2011  12:45 PM)OkiBlaze Wrote: I believe TAKARA-TOMY re-released these launchers as to make more sales from launchers themselves. As some of you may or may not know, after a certain time a product is released, it becomes harder to find in toy stores, as they continually update their products. Now, there are no other Beylaunchers at local toy stores, so these releases give local bladers a chance to restock on Beylaunchers if they need them, as well as put them back onto the shelves.

It's still sorta weird, though.

nailed it

can't believe the amount of hysteria on this thread
I Like the "Camo" Green one.

I might buy it Because of it'd look Good mixing with other Beylaunchers. I might go with Blue Top/String Green Middle and........Grey Prongs....I love to buy Beylaunchers Purely for this. Im not too dissapointed.
As long as I am getting a beylauncher(need backups) I will be happy
but the blue one looks like the storm pegasis one
LOOOOOOOOOOL
Hah.
An actual SPAM from Brad.
I'm kinda dissapointed in this BeyLauncher.
I have special rights.
Wow Brad you are still funny as long as I can remeber since I signed up here. Hah. Also Im eagering to try this out. Hope it'll be like 8 1/2 revolutions?
Special rights eh?
I see that as you created this.<<<<<<<-------------Off-topic.
I AM POSTING AFTER BRAD!!!!

Maybe if people need a new launcher and they rather have a "NEWER" one.

EDIT: I hate you guys stealing my posts!
(Apr. 19, 2011  5:19 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: LOOOOOOOOOOL

[Image: mfbtakaratomycolourpale.jpg]
It looks like it gets darker, and darker, and darker, then lighter, then lighter. So bascially, they just put abit more water or paint in their dye?
(Apr. 19, 2011  6:13 PM)LDragoDestroy Wrote: It looks like it gets darker, and darker, and darker, then lighter, then lighter. So bascially, they just put abit more water or paint in their dye?

I made the arrangement by myself ... Those are not in chronological order at all ...
(Apr. 19, 2011  5:29 PM)RAW Wrote: I AM POSTING AFTER BRAD!!!!

Maybe if people need a new launcher and they rather have a "NEWER" one.

EDIT: I hate you guys stealing my posts!

Just quote him if you're directly replying to him...
A beylauncher with designs is all we want... Not just a single shade of color Confused imagine a Red Bey Launcher with some flames going down that, and a longer string... Now that I would buy.
There's a few other colors too, but they're all limited releases.
What about the fan made pegasis launcher? Thats limited too? Been looking for it...
that looks nice with the shade of dark and light green