[Product]  BB-110 Beylauncher (Cosmo Blue) / BB-111 Beylauncher (Army Green)

Next they'll be making "Crimson Blue" shades and mixed up stuff like that.
(Apr. 19, 2011  6:11 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Apr. 19, 2011  5:19 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: LOOOOOOOOOOL

[Image: mfbtakaratomycolourpale.jpg]
what about the orange one they made?
Lol they must've know any other colors
(Apr. 20, 2011  7:05 AM)Nile Wrote: what about the orange one they made?
Lol they must've know any other colors

I purposely excluded the orange one, because it is just one out of too many similar colours. The other colours that exist, like yellow, red, dark purple, etc. were also excluded because they are just too limited as they were included in sets.
hasbro's red chrome string launcher is way more beast
(Apr. 19, 2011  6:22 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: imagine a Red Bey Launcher with some flames going down that, and a longer string... Now that I would buy.
The Hasbro metallic red string launcher is red, has a longer string and you can add flame stickers to it.
(Apr. 23, 2011  6:27 PM)HorogiumX Wrote:
(Apr. 19, 2011  6:22 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: imagine a Red Bey Launcher with some flames going down that, and a longer string... Now that I would buy.
The Hasbro metallic red string launcher is red, has a longer string and you can add flame stickers to it.

were talking about TT don't Go off topic...
and what's the Point of army green they should've made it like a very dark green and a Light green then they would name it camo green
http://ameblo.jp/takunanabey/entry-10869579123.html

A bit more green than the render?
(Apr. 24, 2011  11:49 PM)Mr. N Wrote: http://ameblo.jp/takunanabey/entry-10869579123.html

A bit more green than the render?

It's more green!Now that's better!
When I first heard of these beylauncher recolors, I expected that the Army green was dark greenish color. But no, it's a torquiose color and the cosmo blue was released 3 times:1st Storm Pegasus Starter, 2nd Galaxy Pegasus DX set and now for the 3rd time. But on the brightside, that torquiose looks alright!!
Man I was Really looking up to this D:
What a dissapointment takara. Tongue_out
(Apr. 15, 2011  4:04 PM)X1 Wrote:
(Apr. 15, 2011  4:01 PM)Azlanslayer Wrote: What a disappointment from Takara Tomy. I was hoping a much better colour, like a Darker Green. Cosmo Blue is like Storm Pegasis's beylauncher (why is TT keep releasing blue?!), it is almost the exact same thing. Hoping for a Red Beylauncher TT, or atleast a better colour.

Same comment from me, hope they make See-Thru Beylauncher.
actually they did do that for the L drago reshuffle set the clear bey launcher L and the barely see-thru bey launcher LR
Ignoring the fact that the colour is the similar, has anyone actually gotten these? Pretty eager to know if there is any mold fixes in this one cos recently there has be a resupply of launchers on my side. If this batch actually fixed any previous issues found in previous beylaunchers, (change of string type, reinforced handle for example) would be a good idea to share.

Not really interested in the colour, just the practical build of the item itself.
OMG!!! I can't calm down! finaly a new beylauncher, but the color is NOT pretty! I am very dissapointed!
what i was expecting: http://ameblo.jp/takunanabey/image-10860...23441.html
...okay then. What's your point? I'm seeing LL2's, that's all. :\
he means the colour its camo ... that would be cool if it was like that
Ah, didn't sound like that. Well, there's always customizing the layers at least.