[Product]  BB-109 Random Booster Vol. 7 Beat Lynx TH170WD

LMFAO!!!!! @ Kai-V Im having trouble telling the colors of that thing is it dark orange or coffee brown?
(Apr. 10, 2011  9:21 PM)RΦ╦ation Wrote: LMFAO!!!!! @ Kai-V Im having trouble telling the colors of that thing is it dark orange or coffee brown?

Hm, coffee with a lot of cream and milk ... ? Not that dark orange ... ? The colours are very clear in the first screenshot.
(Apr. 10, 2011  7:47 PM)TylerPT Wrote: th170 will probably not be as good as 145 to defeat 230 because 145 hits right under the metal wheel of da bey using 230, so 170 will probably only hit parly under, or not even under the metal wheel. tho, when its released, hopefully there will be some testing!
170 is not THAT much higher than 145. 145 more scrapes than hits. This would offer more contact.
I honestly didn't know Lynx was a cat.I thought it was an elf warrior like Link from LoZ.I wasn't using common sense,now that I know its a cat not only will dimsum be out of stock but so will every one selling this,
Is it just me, or does it seem like the track will change heights like HF/S?
Anyways, thanks for the info Kai-V!
I'm seriously hoping TH170 will make the game more diversified height-wise. I know 230 isn't invincible, but I really don't like seeing it everywhere.

Off Topic:
this may be good for defence because 230 is quite heavy and this spin track looks bulkier than 230 so i am thinking that this spin track may be as heavy as gb145 or r145
(Apr. 10, 2011  11:24 PM)funkyblader Wrote: this may be good for defence because 230 is quite heavy and this spin track looks bulkier than 230 so i am thinking that this spin track may be as heavy as gb145 or r145

I thought that 230 was lighter than GB145 and R145 by less than a gram. I might be wrong though. It doesn't make that much of a difference. The Defense potential will depend on how much recoil TH170 makes.
(Apr. 10, 2011  11:24 PM)funkyblader Wrote: this may be good for defence because 230 is quite heavy and this spin track looks bulkier than 230 so i am thinking that this spin track may be as heavy as gb145 or r145

it wont be good for defense, since its stuck with wide defense, a top tier stamina tip and a 3rd tier defense tip.
I'm pretty sure he was referring to just the track, not the whole bey uncustomized.
(Apr. 11, 2011  12:28 AM)Byser Wrote: I'm pretty sure he was referring to just the track, not the whole bey uncustomized.

it cant be JUST the track, cuz the track is stuck to the tip, so u cant say the track is gonna be good for defense, when its combined with something thats not..
The track isn't stuck to the bottom...
That's a normal WD

Oh man, a part of me wishes this was locked again because of posts like this. . .
Oh god, this just makes me wish that random boosters were out in amercia, since I can not afford imported beys. I might make my own random boosters to sell with the useless parts, and keep the good ones. Sides, I want a bey named Galaxy Lynx. It just, seems, well, fitting.
You might want to sell useful parts like CS, or Bull, with sucky parts because even with a disappointing top will provide useful parts.

EDIT:

Speaking of parts, does anyone feel like we will have a majority of useful wheels and clear wheels again?
All I can really say is that the track wins a great design, and if Kai-V's rumor is true, then 230 might be overtaken.

Though I don't want to speculate, but just looking at it you can tell it won't be too heavy (Beat Metal Wheel).

So, I guess theres more where Attack came from, and I just wish Takara Tomy wouldn't release 50 WD Beys.

The track looks really good, and it seems like it is a switch track as mentioned.
so for the booster, will they be giving regular or 4D Metal Wheels for the other beys?
(Apr. 11, 2011  1:33 AM)RyukiVentus Wrote: so for the booster, will they be giving regular or 4D Metal Wheels for the other beys?

For other boosters we do not know yet, because only time will tell...

For this booster, I believe that it is just the "regular" system beyblade.
(Apr. 11, 2011  1:33 AM)RyukiVentus Wrote: so for the booster, will they be giving regular or 4D Metal Wheels for the other beys?

I would say regular. We only have Big Bang and Fang so far. I think someone said something about Gravity, Hell, Vulcan...

Edit - Beaten...
Oh snap, I didn't realize Beat was a regular Metal Wheel.

Anyway, I imagine this will perform like Quetzalcoatl or Vulcan, since they are both, you know, two-winged wheels, with two smaller wings between.
(Apr. 11, 2011  1:39 AM)Mr. N Wrote:

I would say regular. We only have Big Bang and Fang so far. I think someone said something about Gravity, Hell, Vulcan...

Edit - Beaten...

dont forget l-drago destroy!

anyways, the 7 other beys could be anything, but MOST LIKELY regular becuz in randombooster 6, beafowl was the prize bey, a maximum serie bey, the others were normal, so IT SHOULD be the same thing.

Im making a fact, hopefully i dont get warned? im just not sure if this is spectulating or somethin
ugh!!!!! another WD?!?!?!?!? again TT? really, I hate defense types, and they just keep coming, why? and I tought 4D was supose to be something different, why do all these new beys, continue to always have hybrid wheel style parts? thats so stupid, it seems like the only real 4D beys are L'Drago and pegasis.
(Apr. 10, 2011  5:09 PM)SSJfisherman Wrote: The 'middle wing' is facing the same way as Vulcan...

I wouldn't be so sure that it can 'destroy' 230... It looks bulky and there's a reason why ch120 isn't used for stamina; it weighs more than a normal track, and rattles. So this could possibly have the exact same problem.

I find it kind of...Silly how people (not just you) can just list things that will be good on it before it is even released. That seems like spam to me.

Beat's inner wing is straighter and seems to face the other way, or I am just mistaken.

It is a tall height and probably will reach the bottom of the Metal Wheel on 230 , Which results in unprotected hits from below for 230's Metal Wheel, and will probably lose. Also, I take back what I said about it not being good for attack, It's shape and size might result in heavy weight. Gravity does great on heavy tracks and tall ones.

Also to the Stamina part which you said, Only Hasbro's CH120 rattles, not TAKARA-TOMY's. Also, BD145 is the heaviest track and the best Stamina track [on Hell.]

TylerPT, L Drago Destroy has not been released yet, so we do not have it.
Can anyone re-post the rendered pic that Diamond posted? The image there is missing. Kai-V's ones work fine tho.
(Apr. 10, 2011  9:39 PM)Idk Wrote: I honestly didn't know Lynx was a cat.I thought it was an elf warrior like Link from LoZ.

This proves my point, not everybody does what each Bey means. BTW I was joking around about the Lynx thing. C'mon, I am not stupid.