[Product]  BB-109 Random Booster Vol. 7 Beat Lynx TH170WD

So this will be another great buy?I wonder why they made TH170,it looks so similiar to CH120,but I love the fact it can change 2 230
(Apr. 10, 2011  4:08 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Oh, yes, I forgot to post here the "good" rumour that says that TH170 supposedly goes up to 230. As for the Metal Wheels that are said to be included in this Random Booster, although I already posted them in the Beyblade Random Thoughts topic, it is better to wait for more confirmation on those ...

Thank you, SSJfisherman and GreeNxBlader.

When was that? I looked through like the last 5 pages and can't find it.
(Apr. 10, 2011  10:53 AM)Ultrablader Wrote:
(Apr. 10, 2011  4:08 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Oh, yes, I forgot to post here the "good" rumour that says that TH170 supposedly goes up to 230. As for the Metal Wheels that are said to be included in this Random Booster, although I already posted them in the Beyblade Random Thoughts topic, it is better to wait for more confirmation on those ...

Thank you, SSJfisherman and GreeNxBlader.

When was that? I looked through like the last 5 pages and can't find it.
Here:
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beyblade...#pid565671

I searched "109" and got it right away.
the th175 could mean TALL HEIGHT 175 becuz it can change to 230. so 175 + 230, both tall and taller than all the other tracks.. (not sure about f:d + f:s)

Cant wait to get this booster!
Wow, Beat Lynx is looking like the core definition of inanimate objects looking hot. Thanks EEEERRRVBUDDY.

(WTF is wrong with Google translate!? "Please tick breaking the magical image" on the URL)
That bey looks awesome. Also I think TH means TransformHeight? Idk But I would definitley test this wheel out. No doubt Hasbro gonna release this lol.
this th170 can be good against 145 unlike 230, tho when it changes to 230, it is only good for stamina cuz its stuck with wd.
I pray that Beat is awesome.
Probably won't unless it spins both ways, but if those metal wheels are indeed included, dear god.

Edit: did anybody noticed his carped up launcher?
Beat is quite like Midnight,or Metal System Bull.
And the launcher is quite carp.
(Apr. 10, 2011  11:09 AM)KERBECS BD145DS Wrote: i think i know it is it in the wii game?

What ? Not at all.

Thank you Hero, BeyBladestation and DARK WOLF WBBA.
(Apr. 10, 2011  1:12 PM)RΦ╦ation Wrote: That bey looks awesome. Also I think TH means TransformHeight? Idk But I would definitley test this wheel out. No doubt Hasbro gonna release this lol.

It could be telescoping height, because it looks like it will use a different method of switching (twisting).
(Apr. 10, 2011  5:00 AM)Aquilaz112 Wrote: Hah.
I would like to see Hasbro Releasing this.
CH120 of Hasbro has problems.Then what about this.
But by looking at the Picture it seems.
[Image: o0720048011157175430.jpg]

http://img695.imageshack.us/i/o0720048011157175430.jpg/

We all think that the "H" in "TH" stands for height

I think it stands for Tacky Holes (just to be a bit different and intresting).

Tacky~Sticky

Holes~Gap

In your link, you stated something about gaps. What if there is something there that latches onto the opponent for some chaotic damage to both Beys. Because of 175 it is quite tall and wont have much problem doing this. I think that because the owner seems a bit razy, demented, blood thirsty, that is why maybe he wants to do damage to both Beys.
I had a dream that I spammed this topic with ideas of what TH stood for, but instead I kept thinking it was called TP170. I just went looking for my spam to edit it. Weird... I need a life.

Does this follow the 4D system, too, with the two-part wheel system? I only ask because I have difficulty viewing the links and understanding what some of you are talking about in general. If it does, I wonder what other wheels they will use...
(Apr. 10, 2011  3:52 PM)BI-WINNING! Wrote:
(Apr. 10, 2011  3:50 PM)L-drago gen Wrote: i am so getting him

This is such an awkward post.

EDIT:

Ninja'd by mods.

I think that your post should be deleated now because it is nothing to do with the topic.

So that this post stays on topic:

I think that in this booster, all the other Beys should have the Storm, Dark and Ray Metal/Fusion Wheel because we haven't seen them that much.
(Apr. 10, 2011  3:58 PM)RAW Wrote:
(Apr. 10, 2011  3:52 PM)BI-WINNING! Wrote:
(Apr. 10, 2011  3:50 PM)L-drago gen Wrote: i am so getting him

This is such an awkward post.

EDIT:

Ninja'd by mods.

I think that your post should be deleated now because it is nothing to do with the topic.

So that this post stays on topic:

I think that in this booster, all the other Beys should have the Storm, Dark and Ray Metal/Fusion Wheel because we haven't seen them that much.
Random boosters 1-4.

Just sayin'.
I think they situate the metal wheel's in Random Boosters according to waves.... Do they?

EDIT:

Because if so, we might see two or three Ray's included.
Don't think so because in 5 or 6 we had Flame Cancer. Flame is quite old.

Daikeilo- ¬¬ Don't question your master.
Screw, Hell, and Basalt in this.
(Apr. 10, 2011  4:09 PM)RAW Wrote: Daikeilo- ¬¬ Don't question your master.
I'll question anyone who can manage to misspell my name when it's right there.
*face palm* I got the "e" and "a" mixed up by accident. It is hard to type on a BlackBerry.

Screw~Hopping for this but never expected it.

Hell~Probably come with something like Leone xD

Basalt~Just look for the heaviest box xD.

(Apr. 10, 2011  4:12 PM)Deikailo Wrote: Screw, Hell, and Basalt in this.
(Apr. 10, 2011  4:09 PM)RAW Wrote: Daikeilo- ¬¬ Don't question your master.
I'll question anyone who can manage to misspell my name when it's right there.

So you agree to the master bit?
... I avoided posting the rumours of this Random Booster's content in order to reduce speculations to a minimum.

Anyone who will speculate without any base on the meaning of TH or the seven other Beyblades included in this Random Booster before there is actual official information out will be warned from now on.
Didn't see that last post.

So, TH170 is a nice release to kill 230s.

What's Beat Lynx's blader's name?
Atleast I made my educated guess before hand.

Kai-V~ That is the best bit, that what makes us excited but fine, I will follow your orders. -__-
i think the track is an advanced version of CH120,but it can go even higher
Colour scheme looks pretty nice; looks transparent(?) Can't wait to see what the face decal looks like.

Thanks Kai-V