[Product]  BB-105 Big Bang Pegasis F:D

Thanks OkiBlaze. I new launching in a Sliding Shoot would work.

Quote:I think a Sliding Shoot will still be able to work with this. With Dranzer V2 (from the Plastic generation), which had pretty much the exact same gimmick, a Sliding Shoot will still work cause Dranzer V2 moved in a flower pattern even in its second mode. It should work here with Final Drive.
Man, not liking what I'm seeing in videos. Especially seeing someone use Mercury Anubis Brave Version! lol

BBP isn't impressing me so far. Got bossed around quite easily by Mercury Anubis. F: D doesn't look like something to go head-to-head with another attack type.
What about F:D destabilizing, and KOing?
FGrin is taller than 145 in its Semi-Flat mode, and the same height as 145 in its Rubber Hole flat stage.
(Mar. 26, 2011  6:44 PM)Bey Philosopher Wrote: FGrin is taller than 145 in its Semi-Flat mode, and the same height as 145 in its Rubber Hole flat stage.

Maybe it could counter 230 then. Just a thought.
(Mar. 26, 2011  6:47 PM)Mr. N Wrote: Maybe it could counter 230 then. Just a thought.

Try looking at the videos that were posted, some already had Basalt 230 in them ...
(Mar. 26, 2011  6:47 PM)Mr. N Wrote:
(Mar. 26, 2011  6:44 PM)Bey Philosopher Wrote: FGrin is taller than 145 in its Semi-Flat mode, and the same height as 145 in its Rubber Hole flat stage.

Maybe it could counter 230 then. Just a thought.

Watch the video of Big Bang Pegasis versus Basalt on 230. The same problems with FGrin will occur.
http://www.youtube.com/user/bb18libra#p/u/1/nE6_R3jzSwk normal ver. vs dx ver.
that was pretty cool.
looks like a fun battle. :p
i don't know if this has been posted but here's AD's video :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3HZ4HO8xT...ture=feedu
edit: sorry
(Mar. 26, 2011  7:18 PM)dracofrancis Wrote: i don't know if this has been posted but here's AD's video :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3HZ4HO8xTsc&feature=feedu

He posted it himself already ... If not here, in the Beyblade Videos topic for sure ...
can anyone tell me why only the DX version of BBP has the pegasis pic printed on the face and not the BB-105 BBP's face?
(Mar. 26, 2011  7:38 PM)BEY-TRACKER Wrote: can anyone tell me why only the DX version of BBP has the pegasis pic printed on the face and not the BB-105 BBP's face?

They probably decided on its fate with coin-flipping.

Seriously we do not know, and we do not really care that much.
oh man, that means TakaraTomy is forcing to buy both BB-105 and BB-107, so that I can have both version of the faces. what a great way to make money..nevermind, buying both of them is ok for me anyways, as I need my first ever stadium for my battle vids.
I do not think that their intent was to make more money ... Because you can always just buy the Big Bang Pegasis DX Set, which also has a Face sticker ...
ok, i get what you mean, but having those faces tattooed is better for me..
That is what I was saying ... Just buy BB-107, not BB-105 and BB-107 ...
but the white PC frame is annoying, I preferred the red one. nevermind, i got lots of money.
anyway, i will buy both. the red pc frame looks better for BBP in my point of view, and I will not post anything more here. end of posting. thanks.
(Mar. 26, 2011  7:54 PM)BEY-TRACKER Wrote: but the white PC frame is annoying.

I quite like the White PC Frame actually; I noticed that while Big Bang Pegasis was spinning the PC Frame made the Beyblade look slightly larger (to me anyway).
On the topic of being large, Big Bang Pegasis looks like a plastic in comparison to Basalt hah.
well does the increase in size make the hell wheel, well...... normal? because byxis has height , basalt has weight, be big bang is the same size as hell right? also, I ma so glad they did not paint the wheel, it was so annoying with the chipped paint.... but did anyone else pre-order from plamoya? because it sucks, that a great bit of people has BBP already, and I pre-ordered. but aside from that note..... f : d is more like a semi-flat and a rubber hole flat right?
Yes, Big Bang Pegasis is as wide as Hell, and it is indeed SF and "RHF", if you want.
The worst part about is that it losed all of its stamina at the end of the spinning..... =(