[Product]  BB-105 Big Bang Pegasis F:D

(Mar. 24, 2011  9:07 PM)BeyBladestation Wrote:
(Mar. 24, 2011  1:14 PM)Meteo LDrago Wrote: I don't understand.....
Mind telling more about it?
Would you think it would be weird if a blue metal wheel were mixed with like a purple or green one? Because the wheels are customizable.

I don't think I remember hearing something about that.
The whole idea of the speed change is really good. it turns from a stamina type to a really high attack type in seconds. I wonder if they are applying this too l-drago destroy or something better. I am also wonderind how AWESOME BBP will be. So far it sounds awesome
(Mar. 24, 2011  10:54 PM)BeyCenter Wrote: The whole idea of the speed change is really good. it turns from a stamina type to a really high attack type in seconds. I wonder if they are applying this too l-drago destroy or something better. I am also wonderind how AWESOME BBP will be. So far it sounds awesome

Correction, it's from SF to RF. If you've never seen one, it looks something like this:

\_/
I'm not a attack blader but I'm still going to get this! Do you think it willbe for sale online too?
(Mar. 25, 2011  1:36 AM)Hamyshark Wrote: I'm not a attack blader but I'm still going to get this! Do you think it willbe for sale online too?

No, everyone who has access to Beyblade products will suddenly stop selling them to us even though they have been providing us with everything else that was released before.

Of course it will be available online for sale, that is incredibly obvious.
I just thought of the newest combo. I will test it when I get Big Bang wheel.
MF Big Bang Libra 85 EWD
Facebolt: Metal
Energy Ring: Libra
Fusion wheel: Big Bang
Spin track: 85
Performance tip: EWD
um, Kai-V, what was Hamyshark warned for the post? I don't get why he gets warned.
(Mar. 25, 2011  7:27 AM)BEY-TRACKER Wrote: um, Kai-V, what was Hamyshark warned for the post? I don't get why he gets warned.

Because Those Are Useless And Off-Topic. Big Bang Is An Attack Wheel, And EWD Stamina.
(Mar. 25, 2011  7:27 AM)BEY-TRACKER Wrote: um, Kai-V, what was Hamyshark warned for the post? I don't get why he gets warned.

he was warned due to off topic ness
and really u dont post combos on a beyblade thread UNLESS ITS A COMBO thread
http://ameblo.jp/takunanabey/entry-10840894282.html

The Face doesn't have the Pegasis Face Symbol printed on it anymore, and apparently the new Faces weigh approx. 0.1g more than the old ones. (The pearly blue color of the Face and F:D looks quite nice, IMO.)

Pegasis III only weighs approx. 3.1g, which is quite disappointing since it was advertised that the 'metal powder' in it was supposed to add weight to it.

The Big Bang Metal Wheel weighs approx. 41.9g with all the components together
(The PC Frame weighs approx. 2.5g, the Metal Frame weighs approx. 25.5g and the Core weighs approx. 13.7g), and is as wide as Hell. (No pun intended.)

F:D weighs approx. 5.8g and is of a similar height (when the plastic SF tip is retracted) to 145WD.

Big Bang Pegasis F:D as a whole weighs approx. 51.9g.
Damn I really like the printed faces Confused
(Mar. 25, 2011  10:22 AM)Diamond Wrote: http://ameblo.jp/takunanabey/entry-10840894282.html

The Face doesn't have the Pegasis Face Symbol printed on it anymore, and apparently the new Faces weigh approx. 0.1g more than the old ones. (The pearly blue color of the Face and FGrin looks quite nice, IMO.)

Pegasis III only weighs approx. 3.1g, which is quite disappointing since it was advertised that the 'metal powder' in it was supposed to add weight to it.

The Big Bang Metal Wheel weighs approx. 41.9g with all the components together
(The PC Frame weighs approx. 2.5g, the Metal Frame weighs approx. 25.5g and the Core weighs approx. 13.7g), and is as wide as Hell. (No pun intended.)

FGrin weighs approx. 5.8g and is of a similar height (when the plastic SF tip is retracted) to 145WD.

Big Bang Pegasis FGrin as a whole weighs approx. 51.9g.

Man,that's even more heavier than horologium.
Also is it released in Japan?
Didn't the earthquake affect its selling date?
Doesn't Basalt Horoguim weigh about 52-53 grams.<-----Off-topic
(Mar. 25, 2011  11:49 AM)Aquilaz112 Wrote: Doesn't Basalt Horoguim weigh about 52-53 grams.<-----Off-topic

Nope,its overall weight is 50g,not >50g.
Does Big Bang Pegasis own all special identities of Kerbecs and Horologium?
Basalt weighs 47.3 grams I think and Horgoium weighs about 2.7.While the face bolt and track weighs 1 GRAM and the bottom 0.7 grams=52.7
(Mar. 25, 2011  12:06 PM)Aquilaz112 Wrote: Basalt weighs 47.3 grams I think and Basalt weighs about 2.7.While the face bolt and track weighs 1 GRAM and the bottom 0.7 grams=52.7

Basalt weighs 47.3 grams and Basalt weighs 2.7.... What? Doesn't Horogium weigh 2.7g.
Yup,sorry it was just a mistake..
Does This Mean Basalt Isnt Maximum Anymore
Back to topic
I Wish Takara Tomy Just Created A new Kind Of Beylauncher and Put It in This Starter Than Reusing The Right Launcher 2
No it doesn't, Basalt Horogium 145WD is still very much a part of the 'Maximum series'.
Thanks for the update Diamond.
I am so very happy that I was incorrect about its weight guess; now I really cannot wait to see L-Drago Destroy's weight. However, I'd really wish they'd decal'd the faces on these new BeyBlades.
(Mar. 25, 2011  1:55 PM)Electric Wrote: No it doesn't, Basalt Horogium 145WD is still very much a part of the 'Maximum series'.
Agree.
Basalt is so round so its defensive power is irreplaceable.
By the way, a few other Japanese have Big Bang Pegasis and Fang Leone already, so this is not a rare occurance or a special source that blogger has.
Thank you Very MUCH! Wow, the bey doesn't even weigh more than a Basalt Wheel, expected....
Noooooooo HASBRO WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!
Even if it was the earthquake that ruined their ink, I cannot blame them. Hasbro caused as much damage as the 8.9 quake. But not to the theE cities, but to Non-japenese kids hearts. EVERY TIME I BUY ONE OF THEIR PRODUCTS I GET HEARTBURN. WHYYYYYYY!