[Product]  BB-105 Big Bang Pegasis F:D

But when BBP changed into RF mode,that means it is kinda slow.
Isn't that nonsense?
(Mar. 22, 2011  4:53 PM)Meteo LDrago Wrote: But when BBP changed into RF mode,that means it is kinda slow.
Isn't that nonsense?

Have you even watched the video ? Because although its rotations per minute were obviously fewer, the sudden impact of the rubber with the stadium floor is enough to make it got fast.
but wouldn't that sudden impact give a jerk to the bey and reduce its speed? Coz its a gamble over its balance...
(Mar. 22, 2011  5:05 PM)janpegasus Wrote: but wouldn't that sudden impact give a jerk to the bey and reduce its speed? Coz its a gamble over its balance...

It causes friction. Things with rubber move because of the friction.

Just watch the video instead of writing "wouldn't that ...".
Sorry for not realizing, but how are you able to get the Gold Wing Version of BBP? I am not exactly sure if this is the place to ask.....
(Mar. 22, 2011  12:13 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Mar. 22, 2011  9:23 AM)darkblader12 Wrote: you do realize that the metal wheels ARE NOT INTER CHANGEABLE
read around , this question has been awnsered many times before

I am quite certain that Hero meant the different modes Big Bang has, so read around yourself.

i do know about the mode change on the metal wheel, and polycarbonate i do read just dont post
sorry about that Smile
(Mar. 22, 2011  8:59 PM)BeyBladestation Wrote: Sorry for not realizing, but how are you able to get the Gold Wing Version of BBP? I am not exactly sure if this is the place to ask.....

Like Galaxy Pegasis Black Hole Ver., a sort of very limited lottery in CoroCoro.
does anyone know when this will be released in korea? (i haven't got much info on when this bey is released)
because i could get my friend from korea to get it for my birthday Grin
have a feeling that i'll never get this bey though, but i can just admire it!
(Mar. 22, 2011  3:53 PM)janpegasus Wrote: yup! Pegasus is just too useful! Tyson beats gingka, but most of the dragoons were not as useful as pegasus!
The only thing I doubt about its speed and power is, will it be at a controllable rate? Coz a sudden mode change(especially in tourneys, in situations when you don't want a mode change) might completely wreck your match. It would be like the hare awakening from its sleep just when the tortoise is near the finish line, a full speed chase, almost won it, hare getting injured and thus giving the tortoise an opportunity to win..
Dragoon Grip Attacker.
Also I think this piece will be purely amazing in tournaments.
Well, well, another Pegasis. I should really keep myself updated so I am ready for when it comes to buying Blades. Anyway, it looks really awesome and I love the attack ring and the way the face is coloured. I hope it lives up to the Pegasis name and is a good Blade, though I'm sure it will be.
(Mar. 22, 2011  11:22 PM)clankzappah Wrote: does anyone know when this will be released in korea? (i haven't got much info on when this bey is released)

There is no information from SonoKong, but since they have already caught up with TAKARA-TOMY, I would expect Big Bang Pegasis and Fang Leone in the very few following months of their release in Japan.
(Mar. 23, 2011  12:45 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Mar. 22, 2011  11:22 PM)clankzappah Wrote: does anyone know when this will be released in korea? (i haven't got much info on when this bey is released)

There is no information from SonoKong, but since they have already caught up with TAKARA-TOMY, I would expect Big Bang Pegasis and Fang Leone in the very few following months of their release in Japan.

ok, thank you, i'll probably just get basalt horoguim instead, been looking at that bey for a while, or the launcher suspension
(Mar. 22, 2011  5:01 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Mar. 22, 2011  4:53 PM)Meteo LDrago Wrote: But when BBP changed into RF mode,that means it is kinda slow.
Isn't that nonsense?

Have you even watched the video ? Because although its rotations per minute were obviously fewer, the sudden impact of the rubber with the stadium floor is enough to make it got fast.
I mean that its spin is such low that the sudden attack will be not as high as the pegasis before.
I found another pic of Big Bang Pegasus... It's from the front view, and when you get to the page just scroll down to find pics of a lot of MFB2's and Big Bang Pegasus will be next to Fang Leone:
http://beyblade.takaratomy.co.jp/information/index.html
(Mar. 23, 2011  9:32 AM)LeoneLione Wrote: I found another pic of Big Bang Pegasus... It's from the front view, and when you get to the page just scroll down to find pics of a lot of MFB2's and Big Bang Pegasus will be next to Fang Leone:

That's not really a new angle as we all know quite well how Big Bang Pegasis looks.
(Mar. 23, 2011  9:32 AM)LeoneLione Wrote: I found another pic of Big Bang Pegasus... It's from the front view, and when you get to the page just scroll down to find pics of a lot of MFB2's and Big Bang Pegasus will be next to Fang Leone:

This is absolutely no new news, the official page got updated a week ago and if you do not see that posted here, then we judged that it was just not worth it.
Kai-V is right, next time before posting please send PM message to Kai-V. This will save you from being warned or your post deleted.
I was thinking they were going to spray paint these wheels but then again, it would look weird if Fang Leone has a green metal wheel and Big Bang was blue, when customized that would look odd. I was inferring this because they did it to Galaxy.
(Mar. 24, 2011  2:40 AM)gingee703 Wrote: You mean big bang...

Read what BeyBladestation said again properly, he was already talking about the Big Bang metal wheel.
He made a typo Big Bag THAT'S WHAT HE POINTED OUT.......
not too sure if anyone has posted this yet, but could f:d (final drive) mean, like if the bey is slowing down and losing its power, it boosts its self, and this is like a "final drive"?
sorry if anyone has already posted something about this.
This was posted 10 pages ago......
(Mar. 23, 2011  10:06 PM)BeyBladestation Wrote: I was thinking they were going to spray paint these wheels but then again, it would look weird if Fang Leone has a green metal wheel and Big Bag was blue, when customized that would look odd. I was inferring this because they did it to Galaxy.

I don't understand.....
Mind telling more about it?
(Mar. 24, 2011  1:14 PM)Meteo LDrago Wrote: I don't understand.....
Mind telling more about it?
Would you think it would be weird if a blue metal wheel were mixed with like a purple or green one? Because the wheels are customizable.