[Product]  BB-105 Big Bang Pegasis F:D

(Mar. 15, 2011  4:42 PM)janpegasus Wrote: Hey! Thats awesome!!! What are the details of the track and the bottom? I read X1's post saying the bottom itself is too tall.... Is it taller than HF/S of Storm Aquario? I think its(HF/S) the tallest bottom right?

Nobody here owns it, so whatever you read was just speculation. Who knows how tall it really is ...

Also, there is no Track, just a Bottom ... Read the thread before asking more questions.
as for now, the Gold recolor seems to really be limited to corocoro.
(Mar. 15, 2011  6:11 PM)BEY-TRACKER Wrote: as for now, the Gold recolor seems to really be limited to corocoro.

As was already posted ... It will be as rare as Galaxy Pegasis Black Hole Ver.
what, I mean the Big Bang Pegasis Gold ver.
(Mar. 15, 2011  7:39 PM)BEY-TRACKER Wrote: what, I mean the Big Bang Pegasis Gold ver.

Yes, that is what I was talking about, the Gold Wing version ... I was doing a comparison.
So it has 4 different 'modes' involving the Core? I want this even more now... I'll just get BB-107 and trade the white polycarbonate piece for the red polycarbonate piece. The 3rd mode does Force Smash, it seems... Great! Thanks Diamond!
I posted what all the modes were here already, by the way ...
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-BB-105-B...#pid577723
thanks for direct link, Kai-V, otherwise I'd be busy reading.
Hm, I think such a clear picture was not posted yet :
http://ameblo.jp/masataka9831/image-1083...82167.html

The Clear Wheel is officially called "Pegasis III". If someone still needed confirmation that Metal Wheel parts are not interchangeable between Beyblades, there it is.
I don't know if anyone noticed this, but it has been on the TakaraTomy Beyblade products page: it already has BigBang Pegasis, the DX set and Fang Leone product info. Hope this helps for people who just don't have time to read all the 30 pages of posts.

BB-105 Big Bang Pegasis official product page picture

BB-106 Fang Leone official product page picture

BB-107 Beyblade Big Bang Pegasis DX Set official product page picture

Kai-V, this is only for people who just don't have time to read all the 30 pages of posts and also that it has information about the modes and performance of the bey. Just let me post this please. thank you.
We already have info on the modes and all it does it tell you the type which does really mean much I mean Fang Leone will be a "defence" type but in reality it's metal wheel will probably have use in attack and the bottom in stamina.
As, for the naming system and what the name is for the fused track and bottom, here is a bigger and clearer picture of it. The fused track and bottom piece is now known as the 4D bottom.

click here
This is really nothing new at all. If you read the Beyblade Random Thoughts topic, I already posted that information and I wrote that I posted it there because generally there was nothing new and interesting, besides TAKARA-TOMY's cool graphics.
Hm, TAKARA-TOMY just calls it "4D Bottom", but Toys 'R' Us Japan uses the term "Fusion Bottom" ...
Wow, I haven't been keeping myself up to date with these things; by the looks of it, Big Bang looks like it will pack a huge punch. That smaller bit at the bottom of each protrusion seems to be quite aggressive to me; can't wait to try it out. =D
i wish they came up with a etter name cuz big bang sounds lke the bey is going to get bashed with a meteorite or is going to expolode wen u lanch it
(Mar. 19, 2011  3:43 AM)dranzergig Wrote: i wish they came up with a etter name cuz big bang sounds lke the bey is going to get bashed with a meteorite or is going to expolode wen u lanch it

Big Bang is what started everything, so I do not know how you could consider it something negative ...
(Mar. 19, 2011  4:17 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Mar. 19, 2011  3:43 AM)dranzergig Wrote: i wish they came up with a etter name cuz big bang sounds lke the bey is going to get bashed with a meteorite or is going to expolode wen u lanch it

Big Bang is what started everything, so I do not know how you could consider it something negative ...
YAA........... It's called The Big Bang Theory, It all started from one ATOM BASHES INTO A NOTHER ATOM CREATING SPACE MANY BELIFES.
Can people please write correctly? I mean, 'expolode wen u lanch' and 'belifes'? Seriously? It doesn't take long to write correctly, you know...

But I'm hoping that someone would trade me the regular Big Bang color for the white one I'll get from the BBP DX set, simply because I like the colors of the regular one more. When it comes out, I'll be on the hunt for one in America!
The coolest bey ever i wish i had it would beet everone and has a sharp looking bottom but flat on bottom bet its amazing.
I think he meant the SF looked like an S, although I really, really don't know how you confuse those 2...
SF doesn't move as fast as it is supposed to, and will move very slow unless a perfect sliding shot is done. Because SF moves slow, Big Bang's recoil will affect it drastically, and it will revert to its Final Drive mode where it will move fast, (There was not a proper launch in the video) resulting in a quick K.O.

However, is there a way to go back to a Semi-Flat mode? When it retracts, just launch it after like that. Or look at the tabs. Because it appears as if you just pull the tabs out. But if you can do that, than you can simply push the tabs back in, to revert to a fast RHF mode. This is very confusing to me.
(Mar. 20, 2011  8:50 PM)Bey Philosopher Wrote: SF doesn't move as fast as it is supposed to, and will move very slow unless a perfect sliding shot is done. Because SF moves slow, Big Bang's recoil will affect it drastically, and it will revert to its Final Drive mode where it will move fast, (There was not a proper launch in the video) resulting in a quick K.O.

However, is there a way to go back to a Semi-Flat mode? When it retracts, just launch it after like that. Or look at the tabs. Because it appears as if you just pull the tabs out. But if you can do that, than you can simply push the tabs back in, to revert to a fast RHF mode. This is very confusing to me.
The description said that when it is fast,it will become SF mode.
When it become slower,it will AUTOMATICALLY change into RF.
It will only change into RF when battling.
(This is a little bit nonsense right?It can't throughly use the strong spinning power in the beginning.....)

Oh yeah,will Japan's earthquake affect the selling date of Big Bang Pegasis?