[Product]  BB-105 Big Bang Pegasis F:D

I do not like the name Big Bang Pegisas! But the metal wheel looks awsome!
Wow the video was awesome, thanks for the info dude!!! oh and i was expecting the bey to be fat azzzzzz cause of it's big track, but it's normal sized!!! very beautiful looking bey, hoping this kills as non-customized.
The Video Says Big Bang Pegasis Is The Auto Tip Changer And When It Changes Tip It Becomes Offensive, As I said.
What were people expecting in terms of time before the flat tip came back in and let the rubber touch the stadium ? Because knowing that the video was obviously edited, it does not change that quickly ...
Hmm, so the wide, almost frictionless, rubber, hole, flat, bottom with not much spin velocity turned out to move pretty fast in the end.

I had a feeling the wide hole would make up for the low spin velocity, rubber, etc. And the best part is, if you look carefully, you see that the Blader DJ didn't launch Big Bang Pegasis very powerfully, so with a more powerful launch, Final Drive's second mode will move more faster too inflict real damage.

Another thing I realized is that heavy but small = high spin time, and the heavier clear wheel, like I said before, will not only absorb damage, but it will add weight, thus increasing spin time.

Oh yeah, thanks to whoever posted that video.
There is a problem with the new 4D system. Apparently it's Big Bang Pegasis FGrin, not F : D
(Feb. 18, 2011  7:04 PM)WhyD125 Wrote: There is a problem with the new 4D system. Apparently it's Big Bang Pegasis FGrin, not F : D

Press "Disable Smilies" under your post. It has been discussed already.
Not sure if this has been said but I sincerely hope that these new beyblades will have their face decals printed on.. i would really hate to use the predecessor's faces'. D:
A wild guess is that the bottom mashup
has a free spinning part, in this case rubber.
For the first part of the battle,
the spinning force causes the rubber to go upwards
and when it starts to tire out, the rotation cannot uphold the rubber and the rubber falls down to coat the tip.

Although this is 100% sure not to be true,
and likely impossible,
i just wanted to put this out there
EDIT:
Nvm, just read the post.
Are all of them going to be Plastic-Rubber? Uncertain
(Feb. 18, 2011  11:19 PM)SoySauceXp Wrote: A wild guess is that the bottom mashup
has a free spinning part, in this case rubber.
For the first part of the battle,
the spinning force causes the rubber to go upwards
and when it starts to tire out, the rotation cannot uphold the rubber and the rubber falls down to coat the tip.

Although this is 100% sure not to be true,
and likely impossible,
i just wanted to put this out there

Besides the fact that there is rubber, this is essentially one-hundred-percent wrong ... Have you read any of the latest posts, looked at any of the images posted in this topic, etc. ?
would you be able to use a half metal wheel because technically it is the only neseseree part on the wheel
(Feb. 18, 2011  11:26 PM)sexy child Wrote: would you be able to use a half metal wheel because technically it is the only neseseree part on the wheel

No. As I mentioned before, the Metal Frame (and perhaps the PC Frame in Big Bang Pegasis' case too) is necessary because it is that on which will rest the Clear Wheel. Otherwise, you will have a floating Clear Wheel ...
ok, thank you 4 clearing this up 4 me
I just realized something.
Either big bang Pegasis is flippin huge, or Pegasis III is really small. It looks like the 3 parts of the metal wheel gets in the way.

Maybe that's why it has metal fragments?
(Feb. 19, 2011  12:18 AM)SSJfisherman Wrote: I just realized something.
Either big bang Pegasis is flippin huge, or Pegasis III is really small. It looks like the 3 parts of the metal wheel gets in the way.

Maybe that's why it has metal fragments?

.... the size looks normal to me... Galaxy Pegasis is in the same situation..

The bottom metal piece makes it look "taller" than the average beyblade though.
It looks like the red part of the metal wheel reduces the size
well the F : D looks like an awsome attack/stamina tip plus it has the gears.
(Feb. 19, 2011  4:30 AM)BeyCenter Wrote: well the F : D looks like an awsome attack/stamina tip plus it has the gears.

Duddeeeee just 2 pages ago we discussed it went from attack to greater attack.
It went from stamina to attack not attack to greater attack.
hmm aquila 112 your wrong!!look at the vid if u want. hmm i see FD being used in hell based defense customs....
not so much attack maybe hell based attack and basalt based defense
Hah, that video totally did not give us the full impression of Pegasis, I hope though that more videos pop out soon.
yup thats there but its 100% no going to be used in pure attack customs...too slow
(Feb. 19, 2011  12:08 PM)abhicherath Wrote: hmm aquila 112 your wrong!!look at the vid if u want. hmm i see FD being used in hell based defense customs....
not so much attack maybe hell based attack and basalt based defense

It is not called "FD". ":" is the symbol for this new series; if you talk about "FD", then we would have to wonder what Metal System or Hybrid Wheel System Bottom you are talking about, because it does not exist.

Also yes, since the plastic tip is flat, it "goes from attack to greater attack".
Man I envy all of you. I clicked the video once and got a virus..... now I'm scared.
but i can tell its horrible.
There's nothing wrong with the video OkinawamTS posted ... It's just you.