[Product]  BB-105 Big Bang Pegasis F:D

(Feb. 14, 2011  11:03 PM)funkyblader Wrote: what gimmick does the fused track and bottom have?

Read around : what we know is already posted, what we do not know is obviously not posted ...
That's a pretty large HF mode to have on a bey.

They seem to have changed back to translucent faces
(Feb. 14, 2011  11:08 AM)OkiBlaze Wrote: AkirasDaddy's video on Big Bang Pegasis (CoroCoro Magazine)

EDIT: I also believe I saw BBP intentionally riding over the ridge and knocking around the walls.

This disappoints me T.T

I think that was just to show that the bottom is very agressive but we'll find out how F: D works soon enough. I have high hopes for it because it's a wide rubber hole flat with an optional gimmick, what can go wrong?
Apparently it is called "Gold Wing Ver.", not Golden Wing ...

[Image: mfbbigbangpegasisgoldwi.jpg]

The "Bottom" is green ... ?

There is a small schema of the general parts of this new system :
http://ameblo.jp/otenki2010/image-108018...74474.html
Besides the lower "4D".

Some images from the manga :
http://ameblo.jp/otenki2010/image-108018...80990.html
http://ameblo.jp/otenki2010/image-108018...80994.html
So there is definitely a mode change with the tip, but if Adachi Takafumi's drawing is accurate, it seems that it is just automatically changed in battle ?
(Feb. 15, 2011  5:11 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Apparently it is called "Gold Wing Ver.", not Golden Wing ...

PIC

Besides the lower "4D".

Thanks Kai-V For a proper photo , but for the first time the original looks way way cooler than the recolor & no paint chipping problems also in the original as the wheel is not colored , i wonder how the red part on the clear wheel play a part in the overall performance , oh man just thinking of what it can do is getting me pumped up
Good News Guys.. After I look at the BBPs Bottom, It Looks like it has 2 modes. 1. Stamina Mode? 2.Attack Mode.
the Attack Mode Really looks like a RHF. so, this is what you will see from the BBPs bottom.
(Feb. 15, 2011  5:11 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Apparently it is called "Gold Wing Ver.", not Golden Wing ...

[Image: mfbbigbangpegasisgoldwi.jpg]

Besides the lower "4D".

Some images from the manga :
http://ameblo.jp/otenki2010/image-108018...80990.html
http://ameblo.jp/otenki2010/image-108018...80994.html
So there is definitely a mode change with the tip, but if Adachi Takafumi's drawing is accurate, it seems that it is just automatically changed in battle ?

Hey, After I looked at the 3 part Metal, i found out that the polycarbonate part acts as the 2nd layer of the clear wheel.
Hmm, I'm thinking that the base part of the metal wheel, the piece with the smaller wings on it, somewhat triggers the activation of the middle part of the bottom piece. For example, when the base piece is hit, the supposedly metal part of the bottom will pop out.

If this speculation is correct, I don't see how customization could completely work with this bey.
actually i can see how you think that oki, there seams to be buttons on the wings. this will be a very confusing bey.
(Feb. 15, 2011  7:44 AM)Kaizer Wrote: er...Oki if you read japanese could you translate it?

I don't have the full manga version, nor do I have the information pages in the magazine.
I'm Going To Tokyo On April, Anyone Know If Big Bang Pegasis Will Be Out Yet?
Read around.
It;s on the first post you no.
the re-color has green, are you kidding? green? TT needs to stop clashing colors, like that, they did the same thing with light L'Drago, (white, black, navy blue, bright yellow and pink?) someone needs to tell them.
(Feb. 15, 2011  11:02 AM)KeaneC Wrote: I'm Going To Tokyo On April, Anyone Know If Big Bang Pegasis Will Be Out Yet?

it should be out by then, thats a obvious question, now if you were speak of ldrago, then, ur question would be understandable.
(Feb. 15, 2011  11:02 AM)KeaneC Wrote: I'm Going To Tokyo On April, Anyone Know If Big Bang Pegasis Will Be Out Yet?

In March - I am pretty sure it will be off the selves considering the sale and demand for it.
(Feb. 15, 2011  12:26 PM)X1 Wrote:

In March - I am pretty sure it will be off the selves considering the sale and demand for it.

Why answer a question when the answer is in the OP
So,He could look at the first page you know
Now that we know what exactly this system means, I think the naming is neat. I have high hopes for Big Bang Pegasis. The shape of the Metal shows that this is going to be the Best attack wheel released with a Pegasis, No?
Wow! This is right after my birthday, I'll be sure to get it, If only it was confirmed how many JPY this would cost
(Feb. 15, 2011  12:23 PM)Truthinthenight Wrote: the re-color has green, are you kidding? green? TT needs to stop clashing colors, like that, they did the same thing with light L'Drago, (white, black, navy blue, bright yellow and pink?) someone needs to tell them.

TT only released one recolour of Lightning L drago which looks amazing so I really have no clue what you're talking about... If you're talking about the original still don't know what you're on about cause the colours match fine.
(Feb. 15, 2011  1:10 PM)Electric Wrote: If only it was confirmed how many JPY this would cost

It is, I am just not the one who made the first post of this topic.

It should be around 1260 yen.

Electric Wrote:Now that we know what exactly this system means, I think the naming is neat.
Something that I dislike compared to the naming for the Metal and Hybrid Wheel Systems is that the letters do not mean much. Before, we could easily guess because F obviously stood for Flat. Now, it just does not make as much sense.
whew..that tip sure dont seem much of a tip..its more towards a 'cavity' it seems..pretty wide for a rubber tip with massive hole..

Thanks for those awesome pics kai-v
Big Bang Pegasis FGrin Is Out On May 28th, Right? If It Is, Then It Would Be Awesome Because I'm Going To Tokyo On April!
so how are we able to get the recolor version of Big Bang Pegasis? Is it a CoroCoro limited Beyblade?
(Feb. 15, 2011  2:15 PM)BEY-TRACKER Wrote: so how are we able to get the recolor version of Big Bang Pegasis? Is it a CoroCoro limited Beyblade?

Yes, of course it will be. However, I do not know for sure right now if it will be a regular fan service or a very limited one.
(Feb. 15, 2011  2:18 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Feb. 15, 2011  2:15 PM)BEY-TRACKER Wrote: so how are we able to get the recolor version of Big Bang Pegasis? Is it a CoroCoro limited Beyblade?

Yes, of course it will be. However, I do not know for sure right now if it will be a regular fan service or a very limited one.

It shouldn't be Limited!!! I want to get it easily
If it's limited you'll probably never be able to get one.
(Feb. 15, 2011  1:56 PM)Kai-V Wrote: It is, I am just not the one who made the first post of this topic.

I see no reason why you shouldn't update/edit my post(s), hah.

BTW, if you have the confirmed release date, could you please help edit it in the OP?
Thanks.