[Product]  BB-105 Big Bang Pegasis F:D

he track loocks like you pop out the tip and pop in a new one because if you look on the top of the tip thetip has these little pinch thingies to pinh them and either pop\pull out the tip and the track has the sam thing on the top i think that might also be for the tip.
maybe they will make an aka engine gear with that, but i totaly agree with that^^
It looks like the tip changes from d to flat, though the plastic tip looks more like sf.
(Jan. 30, 2011  2:03 AM)OOO Wrote: It looks like the tip changes from d to flat, though the plastic tip looks more like sf.
There is no "D" part in the render though ...
awesome. So with the Introduction of this new system, does that mean the older mfb beyblades will be made with their own unique system or is it only for big bang??
Hey guys,
do you think that Big bang can fit with other old tracks (such as W105)
or the track can fit with older metal wheels( such as Pegasis, Galaxy ) ?
Yes..the only thing changing is the track and bottom being fused.

and yes, the new track/bottom can be used on older wheels.
(Jan. 29, 2011  6:01 PM)sams storm Wrote: he track loocks like you pop out the tip and pop in a new one because if you look on the top of the tip thetip has these little pinch thingies to pinh them and either pop\pull out the tip and the track has the sam thing on the top i think that might also be for the tip.

thats what i said in the l drago destroy thread.but i totaly agree with you.
(Jan. 30, 2011  4:24 AM)Zeox Wrote: Yes..the only thing changing is the track and bottom being fused.

and yes, the new track/bottom can be used on older wheels.

That's cool.
So that means Big Bang Pegasis w105 R2F is possible?
Yes. Why would it not be?
(Jan. 30, 2011  2:01 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: Yes. Why would it not be?

If the F: D is useless,these two parts may make this thing become terrible.
The tip looks like a rubber XF and the Big Bang wheel looks like it has bombarding attack, and frequent smash attack.
(Jan. 30, 2011  4:21 PM)Meteo LDrago Wrote:
(Jan. 30, 2011  2:01 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: Yes. Why would it not be?

If the F: D is useless,these two parts may make this thing become terrible.

Why would you want it to become terrible?
(Jan. 30, 2011  4:34 PM)Spirit Wrote: Why would you want it to become terrible?

... read it carefully, he did not state that he want it to be bad parts, he was just speculating that if the new bottom fails then the new system fails. (just paraphrasing)
so the new system if a 4 part system and a 5 part.this will mostlikely keep the meta game where it is and will not fix it.
do you guys think that they are bringing back engine gears?
(Jan. 30, 2011  11:52 PM)funkyblader Wrote: do you guys think that they are bringing back engine gears?

No? Why would you think that?
I doubt it since the track and tip are being fused, I don't see how a engine gear would fit in Uncertain
(Jan. 31, 2011  12:02 AM)JonnB Wrote: I doubt it since the track and tip are being fused, I don't see how a engine gear would fit in Uncertain

it would fit better than in a track and tip fused :\

i hope they dont bring back the engine gear as it was bad
(Jan. 31, 2011  12:29 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:
(Jan. 31, 2011  12:02 AM)JonnB Wrote: I doubt it since the track and tip are being fused, I don't see how a engine gear would fit in Uncertain

it would fit better than in a track and tip not fused :\

Come on, Takara Tomy does some detrimental things sometimes. They will most likely bring an Engine Gear back to at least one bey.

Plus, wouldn't they have more space to fit an engine gear in the fused Track and Tip?
(Jan. 31, 2011  12:49 AM)Sequoia Wrote:
(Jan. 31, 2011  12:29 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:

it would fit better than in a track and tip not fused :\

Plus, wouldn't they have more space to fit an engine gear in the fused Track and Tip?

sorry i meant fused not, not fused, just a typo <- offtopic
(Jan. 30, 2011  4:51 PM)JÆMS Wrote:
(Jan. 30, 2011  4:34 PM)Spirit Wrote: Why would you want it to become terrible?

... read it carefully, he did not state that he want it to be bad parts, he was just speculating that if the new bottom fails then the new system fails. (just paraphrasing)

Well , maybe I'm say it in a wrong way,I mean these two parts MAY make
Big Bang Pegasis become powerful if we confirmed F : D is useless and we want a substitute .
We dont need A track+tip fusioN! we need: Rubber Ball And Rubber Left Flat!
Curse you TAKARA TOMY!
You can't just speculate saying this fused track and Tip will be utter rubbish. Give it a chance. <-- Off Topic. I reckon there's something IN the tip and Track, cause look at the amount of space there is, just imagine... hmmmm.