[Product]  BB-105 Big Bang Pegasis F:D

The red and white kinda reminds me of Meteo L Drago.
Parts added to the title.

I really think the last letter does not indicate a tip : the render we saw had absolutely nothing that looked like a "D" Bottom. It might have something to do with the rest. So, L Drago Destroy might not have any "S" Bottom at all.
So apparently the "F:" means a flat bottom.
Is the 3D image of the fused track and bottom official, or was it just shown as an example to the new system? I don't see how that could be really effective as an attack bottom...
That render could always be changed, but I think it was meant to be Big Bang Pegasis' parts, yes. When we had the first renders for Storm Pegasis, it was its Bottom that was shown, yet it was a whole new system.

Also, TAKARA-TOMY is somehow way too secretive about Beyblade. For all of their other products, there are tons of pictures and even videos of them, but for Beyblade I had to go look in the background of another toyline's picture. Why does it matter so much for Beyblade and not for everything else ?
I think they are mixing parts that contradict each other maybe? Seeing as F is an attack bottom and D is a defense bottom, unless they completely changed what the abbreviations stand for.
(Jan. 28, 2011  5:48 PM)aron101 Wrote: I think they are mixing parts that contradict each other maybe? Seeing as F is an attack bottom and D is a defense bottom, unless they completely changed what the abbreviations stand for.

I already mentioned that "D" probably does not refer to the tip because the render we saw was obviously flat ...

Also, concerning the "beauty" of the naming system : as long as you can understand all the parts of the Beyblade just from its name, I still find it better than what the plastic and Heavy Metal System Beyblades had.
mabye a base like dranzer so the rubber drops down when the coil winds up.
Wow, Big Bang looks like pretty good attack wheel. By the name of the other parts, FConfused, FGrin, etc. I think there is a whole new system on tracks a bottoms.
There will be a huge problem with this new naming system if we always have a smilie associated with the ":[letter]" hah.
: D

Problem solved? XD, Just put a space after it lol. But it still is funny XD, or maybe just call it F-D, With a - instead of :
Yet the actual way of writing it is with a colon ...
So then a space should suffice, amirite?
Did anyone notice the faces are different in the two pictures from the manga? Maybe it will be a holographic sticker? Or maybe it was just a mistake.
IS THIS BEY IS THE LAST MFB EVER CREATED?!!!??!
(Jan. 29, 2011  1:58 AM)Kai-V Wrote: There will be a huge problem with this new naming system if we always have a smilie associated with the ":[letter]" hah.

I'm sure you know; just use the "Disable Smilies" option.

(Jan. 29, 2011  2:18 AM)METEOR DRAGO Wrote: IS THIS BEY IS THE LAST MFB EVER CREATED?!!!??!

No it's not.. it is the first release for season 3 or near the end of season 2.
The thread is too big to read all now so sorry if my post is repetitive , but from the pics the bottom has a red part is that suppose to be like a CS , rubber covering the plastic tip point , hmm... if yes then will it give more grip on the stadium & thus avoiding some KO's
so is this the confirmed colour scheme?? or is it a recolour like the blizzard hell kerbecs??? but i can see it does make sense to have pegasis with this colour scheme.
Oh my god.
The pegasis is going to rock.
(Jan. 29, 2011  10:30 AM)Meteo LDrago Wrote: Oh my god.
The pegasis is going to rock.

Please do not post if ypu do not have anything to say.
(Jan. 29, 2011  10:06 AM)aimano369 Wrote: so is this the confirmed colour scheme?? or is it a recolour like the blizzard hell kerbecs??? but i can see it does make sense to have pegasis with this colour scheme.
Yes, it is the confirmed colour scheme.
Guys This Is Awesome News The Beys I Dont Think Will Have Fused Tracks I Found This In The Beyblade World Domination Book
[Image: URGENT.jpg]
But I Still Dont Understand The F-D Thing
(Jan. 29, 2011  5:21 PM)ThePokeBlader Wrote: Guys This Is Awesome News The Beys I Dont Think Will Have Fused Tracks I Found This In The Beyblade World Domination Book

... That picture is in bigger form and in much better quality in the first post. The Track and Bottom are fused together, that is obvious in the image. The new system only has four parts. This has been known for weeks.
(Jan. 29, 2011  5:23 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jan. 29, 2011  5:21 PM)ThePokeBlader Wrote: Guys This Is Awesome News The Beys I Dont Think Will Have Fused Tracks I Found This In The Beyblade World Domination Book

... That picture is in bigger form and in much better quality in the first post. The Track and Bottom are fused together, that is obvious in the image. The new system only has four parts. This has been known for weeks.

Oh.......
maybe they fused the track and tip so they dont make another mistake like 230.youno it will sorta balance the metagame.