[Product]  BB-105 Big Bang Pegasis F:D

Yes ofcourse
I didn't mean to imply t was random

Anyway, I'm highly anticipating how this whole Fused track/tip will work out and whether or not a extra part will be added.
(Jan. 16, 2011  4:48 AM)JÆMS Wrote: It is not a random prediction, I have calculated the amount of weeks it will take until the anime were to actually finish its second season; and the date should be 27th March. Of course in my opinion it will come out a day before or agreeing with Kai-V, the day after the episode.
Releases for Metal Fight Beyblade are usually always on the same dates every year, hence why I predicted the twenty-eighth of March. However, the first releases of the second season came out at the very beginning of April instead, so it is between those two dates.

Also, it is not because a new season starts that the new Beyblades will necessarily be out on that day. One week before or after is still reasonable.
Correct me if I'm Wrong but
i think the sides of the track/tip you can push in
and then the red part can come down
then its like an RF with a plastic middle
not too excited except for the Metal wheel
looks like vulcan might have some competition...
and Please takara tomy!!!
stop designing different light launchers and fix the beylauncher already!
(Jan. 16, 2011  5:53 AM)Off Topic King Wrote: Correct me if I'm Wrong but
i think the sides of the track/tip you can push in
and then the red part can come down
then its like an RF with a plastic middle
No one knows how the Track/Bottom works.
What is known is already posted.

Anyway, I'm locking this thread for now. It's probably going to start getting filled with useless speculation.
If any of you find new information on this Bey, just contact a staff member to re-open this.
Kewl...awesome......soo.......This system .......I don't like it.....the look is ugly!
Thanks diamond!!!!! Looks awesome. I just hope that TT will chance its mind... Cuz i hate that nwe system, fused track and bottom = WTF
We don't know for certain that they can't be taken apart.
Love the look of BBP, but this new system might just cut back the customization possabilities to even less then right now in MFB IF the track and bottom are really fused..
I understand that the Bottom and Track fused together limits customization, but it can also allow parts like a Bearing tip to be produced since there would be enough space for a bearing and shaft.
(Jan. 22, 2011  9:16 AM)Diamond Wrote: I understand that the Bottom and Track fused together limits customization, but it can also allow parts like a Bearing tip to be produced since there would be enough space for a bearing and shaft.
Er......
Me be suprised if dey don't make that....
(Jan. 22, 2011  8:54 AM)UDC Wrote: IF the track and bottom are really fused..
It's pretty much confirmed already that the Bottom and Track is fused.
(Jan. 22, 2011  9:19 AM)Kaizer Wrote: Er......
I'm not sure about what you mean by that.
But I'm not saying that this bearing Bottom will be included with Big Bang Pegasis.
I'm just saying that we shouldn't be too negative towards the new system since it could allow more interesting parts to be produced.
But just think,
TT cutting off cool ideas for bottoms and tracks that could be potential...
If TT just kill of good new things ( Seperate tracks and bottoms) and introduce a new system, this could WARP the beyblade metagame.
For example, what if TT made a Metal Defence?
Sure, they might just fuse them together with 145 or something if it was produced in the new system, but you couldn't fuse it with 85.
Kinda of topic:
I've been thinking about fused bottoms and tracks for a while now before this was announced. It was kinda scary.
But i think that if they make a ball bearing core for MFB...
the beyblade universe might shift to focus on stamina types...
(Jan. 22, 2011  9:22 AM)Diamond Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2011  8:54 AM)UDC Wrote: IF the track and bottom are really fused..
It's pretty much confirmed already that the Bottom and Track is fused.
(Jan. 22, 2011  9:19 AM)Kaizer Wrote: Er......
I'm not sure about what you mean by that.
But I'm not saying that this bearing Bottom will be included with Big Bang Pegasis.
I'm just saying that we shouldn't be too negative towards the new system since it could allow more interesting parts to be produced.
My question is why they would make the bottom part somewhat of a sharp tip if Pegasis is supposed to be an attack type >.>
would this mean eventually we cant use the original mfbs like storm pegasus? do u think takara tomy would make this rule? but big bang pegasus looks epic!
Thank you for the update Diamond!
The clear wheel looks lovely, as it did in the manga scan ^^.
(Jan. 22, 2011  10:48 AM)Gingka 8000 Wrote: would this mean eventually we cant use the original mfbs like storm pegasus? do u think takara tomy would make this rule? but big bang pegasus looks epic!

oh course not. It will obviously be compatible. It's just like the developments in the plastic system.
To everyone complaining about the merging of the Track and Bottom in one piece : just imagine that we should at least get only all new parts for every release this time, and not something like Basalt Horogium 145WD, which is just reusing Earth Aquila's 145WD.

If TAKARA-TOMY is intelligent and knows how to maintain sales, then I am certain that they will diversify their parts.
(Jan. 22, 2011  3:41 PM)Kai-V Wrote: To everyone complaining about the merging of the Track and Bottom in one piece : just imagine that we should at least get only all new parts for every release this time, and not something like Basalt Horogium 145WD, which is just reusing Earth Aquila's 145WD.

If TAKARA-TOMY is intelligent and knows how to maintain sales, then I am certain that they will diversify their parts.

Thank you Kai-V. That's what I've been trying to say. I'm tired of having beys released with the same parts. This new system will hopefully end this issue.

People should really think of the plastic generation and see that we still had a lot of customization and useful gimmicks although we had one big base.

Ah, I can't wait for Metal Ball Defense, a Bearing and Shaft, a Full Auto Clutch, and a Customize Clutch. Hopefully if these parts are revived in, then Balance can actually be useful again, along with a boost for defense and attack, making the game balanced.

Yes, useful gimmicks. That change the performance of the bey, not simple gimmicks that don't have that much effect in battle.
YES, CLICK THIS THING--> (Click to View)
big bang wheel?i now want the storm pegasis,galaxy pegasis and big bang pegasis!
i just want to say, dont get your hopes up about a bearing thing, it may not happen you know

well big bang is just awesome looking, but is that a screw/bolt shaped thing i see between two of the wings
Thanks for updating us diamond! Joyful_2
I'm sure takara tomy has reasons for this fused track and bottom, and I'm sure there's great things to come!
(Jan. 22, 2011  5:16 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: i just want to say, dont get your hopes up about a bearing thing, it may not happen you know

well big bang is just awesome looking, but is that a screw/bolt shaped thing i see between two of the wings

Well, I don't care about bearings, because they are to game breaking, and is what made the plastics a bit unbalanced. By the way Stamina is fine right now.

However, Customize Clutch, Full Auto Clutch, and a Metal Ball Base should be revived, and new gimmicks should be made to keep the game balanced. Stamina is fine where it is, and if we need anything, maybe a useful support piece that actually helps retain spin a little bit. Maybe other gimmicks, like a reverse clutch in which it is spee- Wait, full auto clutch.

I'M OBSESSED WITH GIMMICKS
Thanks for the update, Diamond! I'm really liking this Beyblade overall now, it will be interesting when it is out.