[Product]  BB-105 Big Bang Pegasis F:D

Awesome. New system, definitely anticipating the potential of this.

And is it just me, or does the track/tip strongly resembles Dranzer V2 auto change system?
That is awesome. I can't believe Pegasis 'evolves' again.
Favorite part of Big Bang Pegasis: The Facebolt
BTW, thanks for the info Diamond!
You weren't expecting the main character to have more than three upgrades? (if you count the original Pegasis)
I would guess the reason the track and tip are fused is so it could be even shorter in height. It's like attaching just the tip to the wheel.
(Jan. 15, 2011  8:00 PM)WhyD125 Wrote: I would guess the reason the track and tip are fused is so it could be even shorter in height. It's like attaching just the tip to the wheel.

If you look at the render you can see that it looks taller...
This system won't be bad. The only thing we are missing is a weight disk, which might happen, we don't know yet. The base thingy or rather track/bottom fusion will boost all three metagames.
I do not see how we don't have a weight disk now, its just edged and is over grown. :U
this is gonna be epic this the sweetest pegasis yet!
what the name of the new series
(Jan. 15, 2011  8:56 PM)basaltkerbecs99 Wrote: what the name of the new series
Obviously if we knew it would have already been posted ...
I hope the track and bottom fused is only for Pegasis. The fusion really looks weird IMO. Yet, Big Bang looks like Galaxy, with more details and no paint.
(Jan. 14, 2011  8:18 PM)Kai-V Wrote: It clearly says "Track and Bottom fused?!" on the page.

I'm not able to read any Japanese at all so my bad lol
Can anyone post different pictures? The last two links won't work for me and I have yet to see the whole bey.
(Jan. 15, 2011  2:41 PM)Night Wrote: The Track/Bottom/Base looks a little bit high. Maybe this will prove to be an okay Defence part in future. Similar to CS.

Big Bang seems to have something under it.

Credit to Jaems for the pic.

It could be support parts. That's probably why they have those two dents on both sides of the base and the holes. They're probably adding support parts to fill in for the lack of customization.Anyway, the base should be able to be taken apart, like the plastics, so you can fill in metal balls, bearings, a full au- I already said it. So yeah, not all bases will be the same height. Some will be lower, some will be tall-

STOP COMPLAINING ABOUT LACK OF TRACKS

(Jan. 15, 2011  12:17 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: Don't really think Hole rubber flat would work.

It will work if the hole is small. It works fine with my battle strikers. (Eraser Cap) Anyway, think of Lightning L Drago's HF, except with more speed and friction. Or just a slightly stamina improved RF/R2F.
(Jan. 16, 2011  2:43 AM)Nonsense King Wrote: It could be support parts. That's probably why they have those two dents on both sides of the base and the holes. They're probably adding support parts to fill in for the lack of customization.Anyway, the base should be able to be taken apart, like the plastics, so you can fill in metal balls, bearings, a full au- I already said it. So yeah, not all bases will be the same height. Some will be lower, some will be tall-

STOP COMPLAINING ABOUT LACK OF TRACKS
What Night was writing is that Big Bang, the "Metal Wheel", looks like it has support parts though, obviously not the Track. I really doubt there would be a support part that extends to the sides and through the "Metal Wheel" to illustrate what we see.

Anyway, I already posted that that picture did not seem similar to the rest, almost 'at all'.
For the clear wheel of Big Bang Pegasis will it be Pegasis lll?
(Jan. 16, 2011  3:28 AM)Furious Wrote: For the clear wheel of Big Bang Pegasis will it be Pegasis lll?

That's really the only guess anyone can come up with. So maybe, we won't know until more info is revealed.
Unless they give it a funky addition after "Pegasus" in the name. But since it's just called big bang pegasis, most likely not.
(Jan. 16, 2011  3:32 AM)SSJfisherman Wrote:
(Jan. 16, 2011  3:28 AM)Furious Wrote: For the clear wheel of Big Bang Pegasis will it be Pegasis lll?

That's really the only guess anyone can come up with. So maybe, we won't know until more info is revealed.
Unless they give it a funky addition after "Pegasus" in the name. But since it's just called big bang pegasis, most likely not.

didnt they name Galaxy Pegasis's clear wheel Pegasis II or something?
It will be Pegasis III.
(Jan. 15, 2011  7:16 PM)AggregateS36 Wrote: You weren't expecting the main character to have more than three upgrades? (if you count the original Pegasis)

Look at Tyson <Off Topic

This new 'base' seems to be a relief for Nostalgic people. I don't understand the manga, though. Some pictures have the face with the 'P.S' on it, but others have a completely different face with feathery wings.
Yeah I understand, that person worded it in a way I thought was a little strange.

I will try to compare and contrast how the upgrading worked in this series versus the original. Lol.

On topic: I really cannot wait to see this battle against Kerbex (in the anime).
the clear wheel looks really nice but how well will it perform it is just a prototype im assuming. when will this bey be released?
@above:

if we knew when it was going to be release, then it would have been posted already
(Jan. 16, 2011  3:51 AM)BrawlLawl Wrote: the clear wheel looks really nice but how well will it perform it is just a prototype im assuming. when will this bey be released?

(Jan. 14, 2011  8:30 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Anyway, considering a third season would probably start at the beginning of April, I think I can safely predict that Big Bang Pegasis will be released around March 28th.

Thats Just a Prediction from her of course
(Jan. 16, 2011  3:58 AM)JonnB Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2011  8:30 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Anyway, considering a third season would probably start at the beginning of April, I think I can safely predict that Big Bang Pegasis will be released around March 28th.

Thats Just a Prediction from her of course

It is not a random prediction, I have calculated the amount of weeks it will take until the anime were to actually finish its second season; and the date should be 27th March. Of course in my opinion it will come out a day before or agreeing with Kai-V, the day after the episode.