[Product]  BB-102 Screw Capricorne 90MF

uh it is very good for attack types (almost as good as rubber and it doesnt wear out), your information was wrong
lord is here! anyway, what about stata dragoon? that has metal and is good...
sorry i had to do a lot of homework ( im not even suppused to be on this right now)<- offtopic

man such a good release, i am so getting this, i hate rubber tips. <- ontopic
(Dec. 09, 2010  8:13 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: uh it is very good for attack types (almost as good as rubber and it doesnt wear out), your information was wrong

Maybe. Smile But metal will have less friction and I thought that the moves of bey could be sluggish a bit... But, okay.
I've tested metal SGs many years ago and I don't remember how it worked... Smile
well ask any master blader here and most of them could tell you about it <- offtopic
YES! So looking forward to this. Especially since my zodiac is a Capricorne Plus this comes with 90, screw which might be very useful and MF, which is the main reason im getting this. I think it will be great for attack maybe even top tier
I agree; I can't wait for the release of MF. Heck, 90 is awesome, too, and Screw looks like it's got some high Attack potential. It looks like it's going to be a good package.
(Dec. 05, 2010  7:43 PM)NitroNeo89 Wrote:
(Dec. 05, 2010  7:17 PM)The Fire Wyrm Wrote:
(Dec. 05, 2010  2:17 AM)XDBeyblade Wrote: Yesshhh!!! My astrological sign might not be an useless bey anymore...
wait doesnt the guy with the screw capricorn die? eeeerrr sumthing or is it another guy with another capri?

This is off topc but no he just faints and then gets up , it's a kid tv show how can people die in this type of anime did , you ever see a pokemon die after taking so much hits

Actually yes, i remember in one episode where a Charmander died.(off topic)

and we finally get a metal flat MFB bottom(imagine meteo with this)
(Dec. 09, 2010  8:13 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: uh it is very good for attack types (almost as good as rubber and it doesnt wear out), your information was wrong
This is not necessarily true.

Metal, as Cookie Monster stated, does not have much friction against the Stadium Floor. If Metal Flat is the same shape and size as the Flat Bottom, it will provide a lot less speed compared to RF, it is also unlikely that it will be able to stay in a Flower Pattern for long.

However, Metal Flat would probably be beneficial for Destabilizers,
Hmm... Metal Flat is probably going to be a beast Attack-type bottom, and will be absolutley godly with something like Meteo, but it could be quite uncontrollable if it is anything like Driger F's metal flat tip. It would always zoom around and hit walls
It will be nothing like Driger F, Meteo will not be godly with it.
RS and RSF will suck with it though.
It could be good on Meteo since it would have more stamina than if it was on RF.
There was a metal Semi-Flat that was good in HMS, but this is Flat, not Semi-Flat...
The 'Wings' on the Screw Wheel look too close together, but should have smash because it goes 'outer'... If you know what I mean.

This could just be my eyes hurting, or the angle but it looks like it.
Attached Files

.png   uh.png (Size: 162.09 KB / Downloads: 488)
finalii my sign is usefull and this means i dont need to buy mountains of stuff for 1 blade nd ill save muny on 90.
all this might need is mf-h. sorry off topic.
(i hope mf duznt get band.)
LOL Screw Capricorn
I'm happy I saw this.I was thinking about getting Storm Capricorn, but the I saw THIS.Screw loks nice for attack, great way to get 90 track, and I wanna test out Metal Flat.
Okay, we get it. Screw is funny. No more "LOL its called screw!! Haha Screw Capricorne!" posts. It's old. MF will once again shift the metagame towards attack. As if attack wasn't already overpowered enough.
well the fact that the only real attack bottoms are flats kinda makes it repetitive. WB kinda works but u need light parts. o well. physics restricts evrything. and now 90 is used so commonly. its like 105. soon i'll have over 9000 of em
(Dec. 10, 2010  3:31 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: It will be nothing like Driger F, Meteo will not be godly with it.
RS and RSF will suck with it though.

When you say Driger F, do you mean the original or the Metal Master Vers. by Hasbro? I noticed that the Metal Master has a wide flat tip made out of metal but the normal version has an Auto Clutch base, like Dranzer V2.
What the hell are you talking about?! They both have metal tips? Anyway there will be a substantial difference between Driger F's bottom and this. It will be similar to Gaia dragoon v's base.
(Dec. 10, 2010  11:44 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: What the hell are you talking about?! They both have metal tips? Anyway there will be a substantial difference between Driger F's bottom and this. It will be similar to Gaia dragoon v's base.

Well I mean Driger F Metal Master Vers. has suicidal speed since there is no gimmick in the spin gear but the original one has a auto clutch in the spin gear like Dranzer V2.

No need for the "hell" part.
Because MF is made of metal, wouldn't that mean it has (even just a little) extra stamina? so overlapping attack and stamina properties? and so that would classify it as a Balance tip.

this is my opinion, feel free to correct me if im wrong (but try not to be rude)

also @ mc frown, i was just expressing my opinion, no need to get snippy about it Uncertain
I can't wait for MF, ahh I think it's gonna be awesome. Even if it's not found to be quite as effective an attack tip as RF, I still will probably use it. I don't suppose we know the color scheme of Screw Capricorne yet?
(Dec. 11, 2010  4:29 AM)JT5718x Wrote: I don't suppose we know the color scheme of Screw Capricorne yet?
On the renders its Clear Wheel was dark purple, and the other parts might be turquoise but that always depends.
this name is almost as funny as hyper aquario. but to get to the point the wheeel looks good