[Product]  BB-100 Random Booster Vol. 6 Killer Beafowl UW145EWD

I seem to remember there being 3 types of Japanese, one was Hiragana, one was Kanji and the other one must be this Katakana you guys are talking about, Hiragana is supposedly the most commonly spoken, anyway back on topic, maybe c145 will finally be outclassed?
(Dec. 08, 2010  2:47 AM)adventure time Wrote: Kanji is a form of Japanese poetry, usually about love or nature.
What ? Kanji is one of the three alphabets in Japanese. You must be thinking of something else.

In any case, that is off-topic.
Hmm, for some reason I was hoping that another Bey wouldn't use killer, because killer was meant to mirror the original Gemios, plus I've always had some sort of exclusive affection for it, besides, it's not that bad for a destabilizer.
(Dec. 08, 2010  2:47 AM)adventure time Wrote:
(Dec. 05, 2010  2:00 AM)Bluezee Wrote: From the looks of it, after looking at it for about 3 minutes, I think I can safely say that this will in fact be ES with a WD shell. Maybe TT saw the balance flaw in ES and decided to make the WD shell to assist it with stability when it wobbles.
What I think is with this is it will still have WD shell, with a free spining point, but unlike ES, it will be shaped like a D bottom.
(Dec. 08, 2010  12:38 AM)Ra Wrote: Katakana is the japenese language and I think kanji is Japanese Too

Kanji is a form of Japanese poetry, usually about love or nature.

I think you got confused with Haiku, Tanka, or Katauta
This isn't a poetry thread guys.
(Dec. 08, 2010  2:47 AM)adventure time Wrote:
(Dec. 05, 2010  2:00 AM)Bluezee Wrote: From the looks of it, after looking at it for about 3 minutes, I think I can safely say that this will in fact be ES with a WD shell. Maybe TT saw the balance flaw in ES and decided to make the WD shell to assist it with stability when it wobbles.
What I think is with this is it will still have WD shell, with a free spining point, but unlike ES, it will be shaped like a D bottom.
(Dec. 08, 2010  12:38 AM)Ra Wrote: Katakana is the japenese language and I think kanji is Japanese Too

Kanji is a form of Japanese poetry, usually about love or nature.

You're thinking of Haiku....

Its interesting to see ' Part Recycling ' ( Killer ) again.
I just can't get over the fact that they're bringing back Killer...
With a new Bottom, Track and Clear Wheel, it should have been expected.
well, look at hell Kerbex, It's all new.
(Dec. 08, 2010  4:10 AM)omniblader12 Wrote: well, look at hell Kerbex, It's all new.
I was of course referring to prize Beyblades in Random Boosters ...
Wouldn't the fact that the Free-Spinning tip is slightly thinner than the rest of the bottom destroy it's Stamina when it leans over?
yes it would, the only problems with most freespining parts...
But Wolborg MS's Tip wasn't like this, so we cannot really compare (the bottom isn't much to get excited about)... Wolborg MS's whole bottom portion was free-spinning, while this is just one tiny tip, not the whole bottom.

Considering that this is a random booster and it has Killer in it, I'm not having high hopes but the track can still be good (Thinking of Dark Cancer).
(Dec. 09, 2010  3:19 PM)Kaitou Wrote: What?Killer?

Hasbro renamed the "Killer" MW to "Evil", if i'm not mistaken. So the MW isn't anything new really (unless change of molds were to occur then it'll be slightly different)
I can confirm this is called Killer Peafowl
thx moss, now we can officialy name that this is probably a peacock
Someone mentioned that before that it's a Peacock. The Flashy Colours of the Clear Wheel and Face give it away. Also, the Killer Wheel actually compliments the look of a Peacock in my opinion.

If this isn't a peacock, I think it would be a shame. Tongue_out
does anybody know of the other beyblades that are in the booster?
(Dec. 09, 2010  5:36 PM)Moss Wrote: I can confirm this is called Killer Peafowl
Where ? Every Japanese site writes it as Beafowl ...
Because there is no such thing as a Beafowl it makes no sense.
(Dec. 10, 2010  4:24 AM)Moss Wrote: Because there is no such thing as a Beafowl it makes no sense.
Of course we know that, but is there such a thing as a Byxis ? No. This is probably the same thing, and I already posted that.
I checked with my launguages teacher but what you said is still correct.
Sorry for the double post but I was correct it is Peafowl
Here:
What I saw in the Random Boosters are Killer, Galaxy, Mercury, Flame and Thermal metal wheels.
!!!Strange :\