[Product]  BB-100 Random Booster Vol. 6 Killer Beafowl UW145EWD

(Dec. 05, 2010  8:11 PM)Nwolf Wrote: to Kai-V

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKrMJiowK0Y

this one, and if you read the post below, it says there is another one...
And at some point they say that the more "rounded one" is fake.

Seriously, besides the slight and expected difference between Hasbro's and TAKARA-TOMY's, there is just one Killer Metal Wheel.
hm could this bey hint that gan gsn galaxy is going to india since our bird is a peacock. but hope they have a new mold of killer. and the peafowl clearweel looks like it would mak a good attack wheel
The track got me hooked Grin
(Dec. 05, 2010  10:03 PM)Ra Wrote: hm could this bey hint that gan gsn galaxy is going to india since our bird is a peacock. but hope they have a new mold of killer. and the peafowl clearweel looks like it would mak a good attack wheel

It's fairly obvious that the owner is [going to be revealed to be] Faust
also if they were to make a left spin killer, dont u think they'd rename it? but it's good to see killer being used again
The name of the Track actually seems to be CW145, which stands for Change Wing. EWD, as expected, stands for Eternal Wide Defense.

http://img804.imageshack.us/img804/2367/...afowl3.jpg
The picture is from the Japanese "Queen of snow" blog.

So, in my opinion the Track is either as I had described it, where the wings can be brought back towards the centre, or you can really change height and either form 'stairs' of wings, or full, solid wings depending on the height.
Change Wings seems to be a variation of ED145?
And is EWD, ES and WD together?
Peafowl face looks awesome. Grin
(Dec. 06, 2010  4:49 AM)Pyro Wrote: Change Wings seems to be a variation of ED145?
And is EWD, ES and WD together?

That's what ewd looks like to me.

I'm interested about the bottom more than the track, actually.
I think EWD is the beginning of a useful "bearing core" of MFB. I can't wait to try this out with Meteo L-Drago II (Absorb), if I'm lucky enough to get the prize in the RB.
Or you could just wait for Sonokong to inevitably release it.
yeah, but off-topic, still yeah, except not round the bey...
Change Wing is going to be fun to try. Perhaps you can move the, what look like sections, to different spots and then lock it?
so since it's change wing it should work similarly to SW....idk maybe the flip will do something
(Dec. 07, 2010  2:54 AM)lightninglibraX Wrote: so since it's change wing it should work similarly to SW....idk maybe the flip will do something
... No, it does not necessarily work like SW145, which stood for Switch. Obviously it would work more like CH120 ...
darn, i would think it would be a bit like C145 where the claws change position? just my thought...
(Dec. 05, 2010  10:03 PM)Ra Wrote: hm could this bey hint that gan gsn galaxy is going to india since our bird is a peacock. but hope they have a new mold of killer. and the peafowl clearweel looks like it would mak a good attack wheel

Just for the record, since ^^ is the only person who noted that peafowl is a peacock, I just thought I'd say it, I MEAN IT'S NOT EVEN A JAPANESE WORD and was kinda obvious from the rainbow coloured clear wheel, I heard someone say it was something to do with bigsis, like what the foon.
(Dec. 07, 2010  11:07 PM)omniblader12 Wrote: Just for the record, since ^^ is the only person who noted that peafowl is a peacock, I just thought I'd say it, I MEAN IT'S NOT EVEN A JAPANESE WORD and was kinda obvious from the rainbow coloured clear wheel, I heard someone say it was something to do with bigsis, like what the foon.
You obviously did not read well then. When Byxis was mentioned, it was because the Katakana of this Beyblade's name says "Beafowl", not "Peafowl", and it would not be surprising if it were indeed its official name since Pyxis became Byxis for no reason.

Before you make comments like that, make sure you know what is being talked about.
Hey, McFrown may get what he wanted: Bearings.

Anyways, while I'm excited for both CW145 and EWD, I have a piece of mind saying that EWD will turn into an utter failure, like ES, but that seems like it wouldn't happen. Man, I can't wait to see the MFB version of Wolborg.
Wait I'm still conufuuuuused, what is katakana?
Katakana is the japenese language and I think kanji is Japanese Too
(Nov. 28, 2010  3:17 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Nov. 28, 2010  2:57 AM)Separated Spine Wrote: And Kai-V, did you get the "Beafowl" from translating from Japanese to English?
Yes, it was constantly ビ, plus with 'BigSis', I would not be surprised with a Beafowl now ...

^ is what I meant to quote, all I was saying is, that no one ( except the earlier quote) said it was a peacock, sorry for sounding like a douche, and I'm not sure what that symbol means.
(Dec. 08, 2010  12:47 AM)omniblader12 Wrote: ^ is what I meant to quote, all I was saying is, that no one ( except the earlier quote) said it was a peacock, sorry for sounding like a douche, and I'm not sure what that symbol means.
When you have no idea what you are talking about, you do not talk.

Obviously it was stupid to comment "I heard someone say it was something to do with bigsis, like what the foon" after reading my post, it had nothing to do with it and you did not understand it at all.
OK, I don't want this to turn into an argument, so here is where I stand, all I was trying to say is that the the symbol is a peacock, then you said about how byxis turned out because of it's katakana, which I was did not understand, and I probably didn't know what I was talking about in my first post, I'm again sorry. and hope to learn how to better conduct myself here, I've only been here for 3 weeks.

PS: I thought when you wrote bigsis, I thought it literally meant big sister.
(Dec. 05, 2010  2:00 AM)Bluezee Wrote: From the looks of it, after looking at it for about 3 minutes, I think I can safely say that this will in fact be ES with a WD shell. Maybe TT saw the balance flaw in ES and decided to make the WD shell to assist it with stability when it wobbles.
What I think is with this is it will still have WD shell, with a free spining point, but unlike ES, it will be shaped like a D bottom.
(Dec. 08, 2010  12:38 AM)Ra Wrote: Katakana is the japenese language and I think kanji is Japanese Too

Kanji is a form of Japanese poetry, usually about love or nature.