[Product]  BB-100 Random Booster Vol. 6 Killer Beafowl UW145EWD

I might buy a THOUSAND random boosters just to get that.

and the wings are facing left you know what that means XD
I think Kai-V did say that Killer B/Peafowl was another forbidden Bey, unless I'm mistaken. I'm liking the look of EWD though; I can't wait to try that out! Pinching_eyes_2

Thanks a bunch for the info, Kai-V!
(Dec. 04, 2010  7:01 PM)桃太郎 Wrote: I think Kai-V did say that Killer B/Peafowl was another forbidden Bey, unless I'm mistaken.
Hm, I think that was said for BB-104, which is probably Basalt Horologium.

Thank you Daegor42, ♥ and 桃太郎.
B/Peafowl looks sick! I hope EWD isn't as fragile as ES is Unhappy
(Dec. 04, 2010  7:46 PM)tman14 Wrote: I hope EWD isn't as fragile as ES is Unhappy

As far as I know, ES isn't fragile at all. It just sucks.
(Dec. 04, 2010  7:47 PM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Dec. 04, 2010  7:46 PM)tman14 Wrote: I hope EWD isn't as fragile as ES is Unhappy

As far as I know, ES isn't fragile at all. It just sucks.

hmm I have broken 2 of my flame libra's ES and I hope my thermal pisces and my other flame libras don't break, if is takes a hard enough impact the tip cracks and eventually shatters Unhappy
(Oct. 21, 2010  11:33 PM)Kai-V Wrote: The other upcoming releases are still very vague, but with Random Boosters we usually learn the prize Beyblades late anyway, and the name is sometimes still only "Random Booster Vol. #".

This is confirmed. It will be released for the price of 683 yen on December 27th 2010.

Obviously since that is all we know for now though, I will lock this topic. Contact a staff member if you find new information and need to post it. so they can open this thread back.
the day before my b-day
(Dec. 04, 2010  8:09 PM)leone Wrote: the day before my b-day
Cool, the twenty-eighth is also my grandmother's birthday, but nobody cares about that in this topic.
(Dec. 04, 2010  9:41 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: Is the bottom just ES with a WD type shell around it?
It really does not seem clear. It just seems like a WD with a hole, but a yellow 'patch' on it.

By the way, some of the colours might not be the same as those that the real Beyblade will have.
From the looks of it, after looking at it for about 3 minutes, I think I can safely say that this will in fact be ES with a WD shell. Maybe TT saw the balance flaw in ES and decided to make the WD shell to assist it with stability when it wobbles. I can see it being very useful though. Free spinning center + Wide surrounding= Potential zombie without the free spinning track. It's possible. Also, looking at UW145, it looks to me that this should be left spin but unfortunately, it wont due to it already possessing the Killer wheel. It might just have some pretty good smash attack though.
(Dec. 05, 2010  2:00 AM)Bluezee Wrote: From the looks of it, after looking at it for about 3 minutes, I think I can safely say that this will in fact be ES with a WD shell. Maybe TT saw the balance flaw in ES and decided to make the WD shell to assist it with stability when it wobbles. I can see it being very useful though. Free spinning center + Wide surrounding= Potential zombie without the free spinning track. It's possible. Also, looking at UW145, it looks to me that this should be left spin but unfortunately, it wont due to it already possessing the Killer wheel. It might just have some pretty good smash attack though.

You can have the Track spinning whatever way you want; it depends on what Wheel you put on it yourself, not the one it comes with in the Booster ... I'm pretty sure you know that, so I don't really know where that comment came from.
Beafowl looks awesome but not its bottom...
This is a really intriguing blade to me, I like the colours on the face. EWD is really interesting too, It'll be nice to hear how it performs.
I'm hoping that the 'rainbow colored' parts of the Beafowl Clear Wheel and Face would turn out to be those holographic stickers which reflects different colors depending on the angle you look at them.

Anyway, I'm pleased with how much new parts this Bey comes with.
(And hopefully EWD won't disappoint us like AS did.)
hope they remodel killer to become a left spin because if they dont that bey is going to preform weird
(Dec. 05, 2010  5:58 PM)The Fire Wyrm Wrote: hope they remodel killer to become a left spin because if they dont that bey is going to preform weird
I am very certain they will not.

Also, who uses uncustomized Beyblades anyway.
i do! i use my ray gill and divine chimera uncustomized...
(Dec. 05, 2010  6:00 PM)Nwolf Wrote: i do! i use my ray gill and divine chimera uncustomized...
Obviously we mean competitively ... Some of your latest posts have been quite close to off-topic and SPAM, you need to be more careful.
I'm sorry! i dont mean to do it! anyway the bey looks epic, but which killer will they use? i have seen two versions...
There is only one Killer Metal Wheel.
(Dec. 04, 2010  7:04 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Hm, I think that was said for BB-104, which is probably Basalt Horologium.

Thank you Daegor42, ♥ and 桃太郎.

Oh, I'm sorry; my mistake then.

Back on topic now, I just wanted to reiterate that EWD is something we all should be looking forward to. =)

Also curious as to how UW145 will work out.
(Dec. 05, 2010  6:53 PM)bey-er Wrote: After my merge , so bad :
http://img375.imageshack.us/img375/1851/2222222aw.png

now use the killer metal wheel.......and im taking those new left wings and inserting them into meteo XD
they look like they could work well against low attackers, it depends on how thick they are...
to Kai-V

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKrMJiowK0Y

this one, and if you read the post below, it says there is another one...