[Product]  BB-100 Random Booster Vol. 6 Killer Beafowl UW145EWD

The other upcoming releases are still very vague, but with Random Boosters we usually learn the prize Beyblades late anyway, and the name is sometimes still only "Random Booster Vol. #".

This is confirmed. It will be released for the price of 683 yen on December 27th 2010.

Obviously since that is all we know for now though, I will lock this topic. Contact a staff member if you find new information and need to post it. so they can open this thread back.
According to some information posted on Beyblade Parts House, the Rare Bey from this Booster will be based on the Pavo Constellation.

However, this news may be incorrect.

EDIT: I will lock this topic too until some further information is discovered.
Well, Diamond was certainly right

And Kai-V, did you get the "Beafowl" from translating from Japanese to English?
Cool. I wonder what UW145 and EWD stand for, although EWD could be "Eternal Wide Defense"
(Nov. 28, 2010  2:57 AM)Separated Spine Wrote: And Kai-V, did you get the "Beafowl" from translating from Japanese to English?
Yes, it was constantly ビ, plus with 'BigSis', I would not be surprised with a Beafowl now ...
(Nov. 28, 2010  3:17 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Nov. 28, 2010  2:57 AM)Separated Spine Wrote: And Kai-V, did you get the "Beafowl" from translating from Japanese to English?
Yes, it was constantly ビ, plus with 'BigSis', I would not be surprised with a Beafowl now ...

Ah, it was the same with its Korean translation. I only figured that it would be peafowl because it made the most sense, but after Byxis, I guess it is most likely going to be "Beafowl"

Strange why they would do such a thing in the first place
(Nov. 28, 2010  3:12 AM)Wraith Wrote: Cool. I wonder what UW145 and EWD stand for, although EWD could be "Eternal Wide Defense"

That sounds absolutely ridiculous, though I wouldn't be surprised if it was that predictable

Libruhhh
(Nov. 28, 2010  3:12 AM)Wraith Wrote: Cool. I wonder what UW145 and EWD stand for, although EWD could be "Eternal Wide Defense"

Eternal Wide Defense... It would be like Wolborg MS's Bearing Core...

I'm guessing it will be Extreme Wide Defense.
(Nov. 28, 2010  4:52 AM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote:

That's what came to my mind first. Uw145- hmmm, ultra wide 145! Haha! ____wing. So mysterious. Can't wait to find out
(Nov. 28, 2010  4:52 AM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote:

If it were to be "Extreme Wide Defense", it would be XWD just how XF is Extreme Flat
Killer Peafowl? I would like to know what character this Beyblade belongs to.

If information is posted already, (it becomes increasingly difficult to seriously watch Raw episodes without Subtitles) please link me to an existing post.
(Nov. 28, 2010  5:41 AM)REtread Wrote: Killer Peafowl? I would like to know what character this Beyblade belongs to.

If information is posted already, (it becomes increasingly difficult to seriously watch Raw episodes without Subtitles) please link me to an existing post.
There is no information on that yet.
Can we close this thread for lack of useless speculation?
(Nov. 28, 2010  5:49 AM)OkiBlaze Wrote: Can we close this thread for lack of useless speculation?

I second this notion
If that was an implication that I was speculating, then you are dead wrong Oki. The part in parenthesis clearly states why I asked in the first place. Also, Kai-V already answered my question.
(Nov. 28, 2010  6:10 AM)REtread Wrote: If that was an implication that I was speculating, then you are dead wrong Oki. The part in parenthesis clearly states why I asked in the first place. Also, Kai-V already answered my question.

My statement was not directed at you. I've been here long enough to know that there will be more posts that will have useless speculation.
Hmm 2 days before my birthday Grin. Dang.... Takara releasing a lot of beys before my bday all in Dec ;D
(Nov. 28, 2010  3:52 PM)bey-er Wrote: any photo about this bey?

No, it's just confirmed to be released, we have to wait for official pictures.
Apparently from the DS game :

B/Peafowl.

EWD.
EWD.
I would have posted them if they were ... That is obviously just BD145.

This is UW145 :
http://ameblo.jp/otenki2010/image-107250...19179.html
http://ameblo.jp/otenki2010/image-107250...19178.html
The bottom looks useful, not so sure about the track.

Thanks Kai-V.
(Dec. 04, 2010  5:33 PM)Daegor42 Wrote: The bottom looks useful, not so sure about the track.

Thanks Kai-V.
It looks odd from the side; perhaps the 'wings' can be moved so all the parts are closer to the core of the Track, or extended to what we see in the second image ?

Or not and it just has different levels vertically ...
the track looks like blades, might be useful...
(Dec. 04, 2010  4:56 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Apparently from the DS game :

B/Peafowl.

EWD.
EWD.

Peafowl looks awesome. UW145EWD is kind of ridiculous in terms of length though.

Fingers crossed for actually useful contents in this booster, since Sonokong will inevitably release this separately.

Thanks, Kai-V.