[Product]  B-77 BeyLogger Plus

(Jan. 03, 2018  5:33 AM)Hato Wrote:
(Jan. 03, 2018  4:48 AM)IceCreeper909 Wrote: Keeping this thread alive, (since I can't find this [to lazy to look] anywhere else) I checked on my tablet the other week, and I could not find the app. Any ideas/answers as to the mysterious (least to me) disappearance of the TT Beyblade app?

It's now region locked to Japan only. Unless you have a Japanese App Store account or can download the APK for it, you won't be able to download it.

I happen to find it months ago through google (searching almost endless pages). I could (should work) upload the APK to MEGA & post a dl link here?
That's what the WBO needs! Erm, at least beylogger owners...
I just got my Beylogger Plus today, I've also been trying to set up a WBBA account for a long while, without success.  I never received a confirmation code when I submitted my details.  But low and behold, I connect up my Beylogger Plus on my phone by bluetooth and another attempt to create a WBBA account went through!  Now I'm just trying to get the Japanese/South Korean scan codes to be recognised.

PS Now I've got a WBBA account, I can't log into the phone app GGRRRRRR!!!!!!
(Jan. 04, 2017  2:13 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Even without BeyTerminals, Hasbro could easily make a BeyLogger for all the other features. The BeyCloud is a very smart move by TAKARA-TOMY and if Hasbro never imports it, then you can bet that it was simply due to them wanting to save more money by cutting down on that. Sure, the idea of sending a prize Beyblade to anyone worldwide might be unfeasible entirely, but the BeyCloud could still work without the promise of a prize anyway. TAKARA-TOMY even clearly planned since day 1 for the BeyCloud to be worldwide... So yes, you have every reason to be disappointed.
Remember there is also the 3ds beyblade burst game and it uses the beylogger
(Jan. 22, 2018  6:04 PM)Kreissatan4ever Wrote:
(Jan. 04, 2017  2:13 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Even without BeyTerminals, Hasbro could easily make a BeyLogger for all the other features. The BeyCloud is a very smart move by TAKARA-TOMY and if Hasbro never imports it, then you can bet that it was simply due to them wanting to save more money by cutting down on that. Sure, the idea of sending a prize Beyblade to anyone worldwide might be unfeasible entirely, but the BeyCloud could still work without the promise of a prize anyway. TAKARA-TOMY even clearly planned since day 1 for the BeyCloud to be worldwide... So yes, you have every reason to be disappointed.
Remember there is also the 3ds beyblade burst game and it uses the beylogger

Actually, its a seperate BeyLogger app for the 3DS.
(Jan. 22, 2018  6:24 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2018  6:04 PM)Kreissatan4ever Wrote: Remember there is also the 3ds beyblade burst game and it uses the beylogger

Actually, its a seperate BeyLogger app for the 3DS.

Still
(Jan. 22, 2018  6:27 PM)Kreissatan4ever Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2018  6:24 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote: Actually, its a seperate BeyLogger app for the 3DS.

Still

The Plus is not impressive to me. Yeah, wireless connection is nice, but that plus able to connect to the 3DS really disappointed me. I expected something better.
(Jan. 22, 2018  6:58 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2018  6:27 PM)Kreissatan4ever Wrote: Still

The Plus is not impressive to me. Yeah, wireless connection is nice, but that plus able to connect to the 3DS really disappointed me. I expected something better.

I want it to connect to my dads pacemaker
If someone can help me link my plus to my account that has a regular one linked to it ill pay them.