[Product]  B-51 wbba. Finger Band

It will include two copies of this item. I really think this is just the finger rubber rings TAKARA-TOMY sold at the first World Hobby Fair where they previewed Beyblade Burst back in June.

This will release in July 2016.
I was holding the handle with the very tip of my fingers, but honestly I probably need this sort of protection because I always sand down my fingers when practicing...

[Image: BeybladeBurst_FingerBand.jpg]
Yeah if I still used the beylauncher these would be a must. I always would hit my knuckles. It was always a good reminder though, because it seemed when I hit them, I wasn't launching correctly. If I launched at full extension for maximum power, then it would never hit them for some reason. Still makes me gunshy though after getting hit a couple times. Lol.
Definitely getting them anyway. It's cool that they brought these back instead of a glove. Gotta say I like the Dragoon symbol more though, wish I had a full set of two
[Image: 2d80qhu.jpg]
These seem pretty cool. Would rather gloves but they're a good alternative.
I want one cause my fingers pain a lot when i do a powerfull shoot
The official packaging:

[IMG]http://thumbnail.image.rakuten.co.jp/@0_mall/marchenshop/cabinet/tamago/05159020/imgrc0064643373.jpg[/IMG]
I wish they make another official beyblade glove like the one before that Akiras Daddy had.
For the same price you can get a Light Launcher + Long Winder or pretty much any grip accessory. This seems like a really bad product.