[Product]  B-198 Random Booster Vol.29 (Chain Kerbeus.Fr.Yr'-6, Driger V2.Ov.Wd')

(May. 24, 2022  9:18 PM)NoNotYou Wrote:
(May. 24, 2022  7:57 AM)p0l1w4g06 Wrote: Hot take: 3? On a 3-sided part? Like I'm ok with Ragnaruk(Haven't seen it in a while, y'know) and Dynamite(its good with F Gear) but it drives me crazy thinking about that.
*Imbalance intensifies*

What? Please post things relevant to the thread and make sure I can actually understand it.

Anyways, say what you want about Accel' on Chain Ragnaruk, but that blue on it is pretty dang nice.
I mean why use 3 on any thing not 3-sided
(May. 25, 2022  1:27 AM)p0l1w4g06 Wrote:
(May. 24, 2022  9:18 PM)NoNotYou Wrote: What? Please post things relevant to the thread and make sure I can actually understand it.

Anyways, say what you want about Accel' on Chain Ragnaruk, but that blue on it is pretty dang nice.
I mean why use 3 on any thing not 3-sided

This is a Random Booster, of course it's going to have parts that don't match. That's the point of it. It's not like they're always going to do something that is 100% one type and they will definitely not always put the 3 Armor with a 3-pointed Blade.

Chain is 14.8g, Fortress is 31g?!?!?! I lost that bet on Fortress haha. Overall combo is 74.7g.

Driger V2 layer is 22g, overall is 62.6g.

That scraping on Yard' though, on a DB stadium it's awful.
LOVE that Fortress is actually a good weight. All the predictions were wrong.
(May. 27, 2022  6:25 PM)Jinbee Wrote:

Chain is 14.8g, Fortress is 31g?!?!?! I lost that bet on Fortress haha. Overall combo is 74.7g.

I'm personally glad it's not below 30 grams. Hopefully it'll be good for competitive combos use

IRL look These recolors looks glorious Especially that Chain Ragnaruk. This is probably the most temping RBV to buy in past year just by the Esthetics alone
(May. 28, 2022  2:34 AM)matmat30 Wrote:
(May. 27, 2022  6:25 PM)Jinbee Wrote:

I'm personally glad it's not below 30 grams. Hopefully it'll be good for competitive combos use

Nah I'm also glad that Fortress is above 30 grams, I was just really surprised that it was also that heavy given how it looked.
Still waiting for Peter Pig’s review…
Inside RBV 29 carton
3 complete bag
And 1 bag doesn't replace chain kerbeus and Driger V2.
If you buy 6 you can almost complete but, If you pull unlucky bag you will get 2 Driger without Chain Kerubeus.
(May. 28, 2022  3:13 AM)Jinbee Wrote:
(May. 28, 2022  2:34 AM)matmat30 Wrote: I'm personally glad it's not below 30 grams. Hopefully it'll be good for competitive combos use

Nah I'm also glad that Fortress is above 30 grams, I was just really surprised that it was also that heavy given how it looked.

Disclaimer :  just realized I kinda forgot to type "Fortress disc" which I was specifically referring to when I said "I'm glad it's not below 30 grams" so yeah my bad 😅

Anyway, yeah no one really thought Fortress was gonna be that heavy (31g whew). I honestly thought it would be around 29 or 28 from the get go.But yeah, I'm happy I was wrong with my around 29g prediction haha! 

I do really hope though that it can be used in competitive combos.
Got my hands on the full RB
Huh, RB's odds must be super rigged if Peter Pig's vid still hasn't arrived yet...and Zankye already has it.
(May. 31, 2022  1:33 AM)p0l1w4g06 Wrote: Huh, RB's odds must be super rigged if Peter Pig's vid still hasn't arrived yet...and Zankye already has it.

One person having them before another means nothing. He either hasn't bought them yet or they have a late arrival. It's also common for people to not have the time to make a video.
So I watched Zankye, Petter Pig and MSD's vids(who tested Chain's modes on Fr.Mm-6) back to back yesterday. Chain i guess its ok, but Driger V2 is the real highlight as it may be a Remake that can tangle with DB stuff.
I can somewhat see Zankye's issues with A', as A' is standard height and scrapes (like I put Tp on my Svaior Perseus combo with Spiral and it scrapes).
HEt hopefully doesn't stink. I often use AH stock to test Bey viability (or on Outer)
Besides Yd's issues, MSD also highlighted that fixed mode<free moving blade mode. Like Fixed mode has high recoil(loses spin real fast) and isn't that good at spin equalisation.
Same-spin seems to be an issue with Chain in both modes, as it can't OS D+F on Hxt+'.
(Also, can someone confirm this, but Peter Pig claimed 0 is the only armor that can use not fixed mode when in high mode, but only he said so)
I got all mine in yesterday. I bought three cases, so 72 total. As someone earlier said previously, the odds to pull a prize Beyblade are not the same throughout.

In each case of 24 there are four packs of six, and each of my three cases, three of the packs had one of each Beyblade, and the fourth pack did not have Kerbeus, but had a second Driger.

So just be aware of that if you buy six you are not guaranteed all six. Even if it is factory sealed.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBigsetV2Ws&t=314s
@th1nk, you should see this...
(Also I noticed all the custom combos are all LAD oriented for some reason)
Try shaking the box. You might ‘hear’ something different
Huh?
(Also something to think about: When Beyblade Geeks used Valkyrie 1 and Valkyrie 2 on it, the blades behaved differently. Is it becuz the outer perimeter different? Like upon closer inspection the core’s weight distribution may be different.
Chain Kerbeus free-moving chains. Try shake the box and spot the sound *wink*
(Jun. 05, 2022  3:40 AM)BeyBurstMY Wrote: Chain Kerbeus free-moving chains. Try shake the box and spot the sound *wink*

won't work. all the blades are vacuum sealed to prevent this
(Jun. 05, 2022  3:40 AM)BeyBurstMY Wrote: Chain Kerbeus free-moving chains. Try shake the box and spot the sound *wink*
Yeah right, if I had either sensitive hearing or was the size of Nanomech...
Wedge' disappointed me, and so did Yard'.

Also, I expected Kerbeus to have better burst resistance. I saw Zankye's video when Chain went against Ultimate and bursted many times.

Personally, I like Driger V2. It comes with a very good disc, and an original gimmick.
Guys, I think something's up with Chain. Super Beyblade family and BBG have kept stock Chain and it performed well for some reason (see recent vids).
Also, the former mentioned something: destabilisation. For some reason, when set in Low Mode, it could destabilise Stock World Spriggan and oS it.