[Product]  B-187 Starter Savior Valkyrie.Sh-7

Doesn't look good tbh, Valkyrie easily unbalanced after getting hit from others bey.

Surprise Surprises the rubber part that looked like it could be fragile is the awakening it'll fall off and it becomes more round, Valkyrie has two teeth on it, and it looks pretty cool
(Jul. 02, 2021  8:09 AM)StookyWaffles Wrote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4SGnru_U4E
some interesting information

Yay! Jump Reeeeeboot isn’t terrible!!!!! It’s stamina is OK. WOOOOOOOOO. I also really liked the bound gimmick, I could see it being used competitively with Perfect Dynamite Giga Destroy’ for balance.

The Valkyrie and Bahamut chips are gonna be the savior of non-prime drivers this generation huh. With valkyrie you have to turn the spring around first to be able to click it, and with Bahamut it increases burst resistance directly. Though, the springy ness could take away from Spin equalisation, but I don’t know if it will work in favour of valkyrie or against it, It could become a left destroyer or it could go into obscurity due to not fitting with the LAD centred meta.
So i think we can launch the bey without resetting SH gimmick, so it will have aggressive start and wont jump at all which is saving lot of stamina.

My hype is the Power launcher tho, it has smaller gear ratio. which mean more spin also faster with same sting lenght
(Jul. 02, 2021  2:40 PM)WickedHero Wrote: So i think we can launch the bey without resetting SH gimmick, so it will have aggressive start and wont jump at all which is saving lot of stamina.

My hype is the Power launcher tho, it has smaller gear ratio. which mean more spin also faster with same sting lenght

We can also soft launch it in sharp tip mode, it might have some LAD.
lol TT dent the savior blade hard in its awakened state and the jump activation it's a bit disappointing but maybe it's because the layer is too heavy
(Jul. 02, 2021  3:13 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Jul. 02, 2021  2:40 PM)WickedHero Wrote: So i think we can launch the bey without resetting SH gimmick, so it will have aggressive start and wont jump at all which is saving lot of stamina.

Yeah also that, but on sharp tip dont know why from the video it didn't stay stable at all and more like hell salamander

(Jul. 02, 2021  3:15 PM)Needforspeed Wrote: lol TT dent the savior blade hard in its awakened state and the jump activation it's a bit disappointing but maybe it's because the layer is too heavy

I think its for the best, jumping too high will make the bey lose more stamina and balance
Gotta say, Savior looks much better irl than in the official images. I also didn't expect the bound gimmick to move that much, so that was neat to see.
Don't know why everyone is giving the Shot driver a bad rep it's actually looking pretty nice and It's not off-balanced from both of the video's I saw of it, it actually looks like it is a bit more balanced then the operate Driver
Well I am dissapointed by Valkyrie and happy. But more dissapointed. So bound gimmick is only because of core,okey. Well Savior blade. Well I expected more from it, so we have only rubber gimmick it's technically Dynamite blade fused with F gear. And it have awaken mode, well for me it looks 50/50 since it can be bad and good like 2D. I expected that there will be gimmick of powerful bound attack but no. Okey
Well the biggest dissapointing is Shot Driver. It doesn't jump as it should be and you can easily kill jump and it's not good, main gimmick is killed. Well it seems it's good accelerate and still have stamina. As for me bey is 6/12 could be better, it's like Venom
(Jul. 02, 2021  3:34 PM)WickedHero Wrote: I think its for the best, jumping too high will make the bey lose more stamina and balance
It's barely a jump man but it does look cool during battle ngl
(Jul. 02, 2021  3:34 PM)WickedHero Wrote:
(Jul. 02, 2021  3:13 PM)g2_ Wrote: We can also soft launch it in sharp tip mode, it might have some LAD.

Yeah also that, but on sharp tip dont know why from the video it didn't stay stable at all and more like hell salamander

(Jul. 02, 2021  3:15 PM)Needforspeed Wrote: lol TT dent the savior blade hard in its awakened state and the jump activation it's a bit disappointing but maybe it's because the layer is too heavy

I think its for the best, jumping too high will make the bey lose more stamina and balance

It's actually a semi flat tip, not a sharp
(Jul. 02, 2021  3:13 PM)g2_ Wrote: We can also soft launch it in sharp tip mode, it might have some LAD.

He was needed medium than little

(Jul. 02, 2021  4:30 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Don't know why everyone is giving the Shot driver a bad rep it's actually looking pretty nice and It's not off-balanced from both of the video's I saw of it, it actually looks like it is a bit more balanced then the operate Driver

Well they could do better job as for me

(Jul. 02, 2021  2:08 PM)Orbit Wrote:
(Jul. 02, 2021  8:09 AM)StookyWaffles Wrote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4SGnru_U4E
some interesting information

Yay! Jump Reeeeeboot isn’t terrible!!!!! It’s stamina is OK. WOOOOOOOOO. I also really liked the bound gimmick, I could see it being used competitively with Perfect Dynamite Giga Destroy’ for balance.

The Valkyrie and Bahamut chips are gonna be the savior of non-prime drivers this generation huh. With valkyrie you have to turn the spring around first to be able to click it, and with Bahamut it increases burst resistance directly. Though, the springy ness could take away from Spin equalisation, but I don’t know if it will work in favour of valkyrie or against it,  It could become a left destroyer or it could go into obscurity due to not fitting with the LAD centred meta.
True

(Jul. 02, 2021  3:13 PM)g2_ Wrote:

I guess yeah
well i hate auto translate, prob could've understood more without it on

"As you spend money, there are more cracks in the child"

What the actual heck

anyways, is it possible that the bound mechanism could cause recoil that leads to self bursting? putting all that stress on the teeth seems like it would do it. having the enitre layer rotate isnt that great of an idea, shoulda made it like god Valkyrie. though i do like that you can put that on other parts, but i wish it was left spin for longinus or fafnir lol

also, i like the power part. they might do smth like that with spriggan(but its the bottom, not the top) so we can make a custom power power Valkyrie spriggan super cash grab metagame launcher, only for it to be instantly outclassed by the set launcher that is gonna come in december.

lastly, im 100% sure belials driver upgrade will be as good as if not better than Xceed'+Z
Valkyrie does not look good on balance.off balance every time it's been hit
I actually really like the new venture chip, it will just improve venture all around, and hopefully if the marketing is true, it will make Venture more aggressive. I can seriously see Venture+V being used as a Destroy’ alternative.
I love what has been seen of this Bey so far, particularly that the Valkyrie Dynamite Core can bring the Bound gimmick to other sorts of Blades! I think that'll allow for some really cool combos
I’m still scared that this blade gonna be hot water
(Jul. 05, 2021  9:52 AM)g2_ Wrote: This bey looks great so far.

Yeah it does
I'm seeing very high potential for the Valkyrie chip. Both the Diabolos chip and Lucifer chip were top tiers, July releases always have comptetive parts.
The blade is ok I think (it's going to be harder to brea- AHAM... Awake with the Valkyrie core). The DB core gimmick seems interesting. Shot is... Shot, maybe it's going to be the Just of this season, but at least it does what it says (also no big deal, funny parts normally aren't good (unfortunately)).

Wasn't stable prob due to 7

Valkyrie chip looks like it won't be good for attack, but maybe Dynamite Valkyrie F-gear Tapered then a lad driver like Hold' or Bearing. It didn't seem to be able to attack with the Valkyrie core with the contacts seemingly being nerfed, so probably stamina use. I feel like Saber Belial Nexus Quick'/Xtreme'/Evolution' would be good
(Jul. 06, 2021  7:36 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote:
(Jul. 02, 2021  3:34 PM)WickedHero Wrote: Yeah also that, but on sharp tip dont know why from the video it didn't stay stable at all and more like hell salamander

Wasn't stable prob due to 7

Valkyrie chip looks like it won't be good for attack, but maybe Dynamite Valkyrie F-gear Tapered then a lad driver like Hold' or Bearing. It didn't seem to be able to attack with the Valkyrie core with the contacts seemingly being nerfed, so probably stamina use. I feel like Saber Belial Nexus Quick'/Xtreme'/Evolution' would be good

Savior* saber is wrong, we went over this on previous pages.

Gotta agree with the core part, it feels weird seeing a gimmick suited for defense or stamina on an attack type, even if I understand why. And even if Shot is somehow good the core will probably nerf the stock which kinda sucks, but probably will be good on other combos. And I have hopes for the Savior blade, though of course I don't know for sure how it'll perform yet.
(Jul. 02, 2021  8:06 PM)Legend27 Wrote: Valkyrie does not look good on balance.off balance every time it's been hit

A lot of this is likely due to Shot. It's semi flat is not going to help with stability, and neither will being so tall after the spring goes off.