[Product]  B-173 Random Booster Vol. 22 Infinite Achilles Dimension’ 1B

(Aug. 07, 2020  4:59 PM)rainy days Wrote:
(Aug. 07, 2020  4:53 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: Lord Spriggan was NOT the best stock combo in GT. It's gotta be Master or Regalia. They both have more Stamina compared to Lord after a few hits. I wouldn't underestimate Regalia's power even if it is easy to burst. It's quite good.

Regalia is nowhere near Lord Spriggan. Maybe Master could beat it sometimes, but Lord Spriggan is better than Genesis.

Not really when it comes to anime regalia will win(no hate to the spriggan lovers but Lord is kinda out classed now)
(Aug. 08, 2020  6:31 PM)skymo34 Wrote:
(Aug. 07, 2020  4:59 PM)rainy days Wrote: Regalia is nowhere near Lord Spriggan. Maybe Master could beat it sometimes, but Lord Spriggan is better than Genesis.

Not really when it comes to anime regalia will win(no hate to the spriggan lovers but Lord is kinda out classed now)

They're talking about real life stock combos, not the anime.
Anyways, back on topic. With the new Spriggan leak, this is most likely Achilles.
(Aug. 08, 2020  6:36 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Aug. 08, 2020  6:31 PM)skymo34 Wrote: Not really when it comes to anime regalia will win(no hate to the spriggan lovers but Lord is kinda out classed now)

Anyways, back on topic. With the new Spriggan leak, this is most likely Achilles.

That is unfortunate (for me at least).
(Aug. 08, 2020  6:36 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Aug. 08, 2020  6:31 PM)skymo34 Wrote: Not really when it comes to anime regalia will win(no hate to the spriggan lovers but Lord is kinda out classed now)

episode 23 is Hyuga & Lean VS Hikaru & Aiga... Achilles is coming in September, why they would have Achilles appear in the anime 2 months before it's release
(Aug. 08, 2020  6:44 PM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote:
(Aug. 08, 2020  6:36 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: They're talking about real life stock combos, not the anime.

episode 23 is Hyuga & Lean VS Hikaru & Aiga... Achilles is coming in September, why they would have Achilles appear in the anime 2 months before it's release

Same thing like this happened with Rage Longinus as well and it wasnt that big of a deal
(Aug. 08, 2020  9:29 PM)Tsukii Wrote:
(Aug. 08, 2020  6:44 PM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote: episode 23 is Hyuga & Lean VS Hikaru & Aiga... Achilles is coming in September, why they would have Achilles appear in the anime 2 months before it's release

Same thing like this happened with Rage Longinus as well and it wasnt that big of a deal

Nah, Rage appeared at like the end of May and wad released end of June. This would be like the end of August to whenever in October, which makes little sense.
(Aug. 08, 2020  10:37 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Aug. 08, 2020  9:29 PM)Tsukii Wrote: Same thing like this happened with Rage Longinus as well and it wasnt that big of a deal

Nah, Rage appeared at like the end of May and wad released end of June. This would be like the end of August to whenever in October, which makes little sense.
I agree, plus I checked it out and Rage Longinus also appeared in the anime on june 5 and was released on June 27 so it definitely didn’t have such a huge gap in appearance as compared to Achilles.
(Aug. 08, 2020  10:40 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Aug. 08, 2020  10:37 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Nah, Rage appeared at like the end of May and wad released end of June. This would be like the end of August to whenever in October, which makes little sense.
I agree, plus I checked it out and Rage Longinus also appeared in the anime on june 5 and was released on June 27 so it definitely didn’t have such a huge gap in appearance as compared to Achilles.
We've had a lot of late month releases, besides this month, so maybe the October rbv will be released at the beginning of the month
(Aug. 08, 2020  10:52 PM)GT_fan Wrote:
(Aug. 08, 2020  10:40 PM)Zeutron Wrote: I agree, plus I checked it out and Rage Longinus also appeared in the anime on june 5 and was released on June 27 so it definitely didn’t have such a huge gap in appearance as compared to Achilles.
We've had a lot of late month releases, besides this month, so maybe the October rbv will be released at the beginning of the month

You can't predict that out of the gate. By your logic anyway, since B-172 is released in the middle of September, then B-173 would be around mid October. Even if it's early October, that's still beyond a month stretch, which still doesn't make sense by their usual means.
(Aug. 08, 2020  10:59 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Aug. 08, 2020  10:52 PM)GT_fan Wrote: We've had a lot of late month releases, besides this month, so maybe the October rbv will be released at the beginning of the month

You can't predict that out of the gate. By your logic anyway, since B-172 is released in the middle of September, then B-173 would be around mid October. Even if it's early October, that's still beyond a month stretch, which still doesn't make sense by their usual means.

A lot of things don't make sense in the sparking releases, it's very different from past seasons
(Aug. 08, 2020  6:16 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: [Image: 117226087_682019759189148_61300228621060...e=5F55430E]

It will be Spriggan.
Spriggan looks NICE.
(Aug. 08, 2020  6:16 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: It will be Spriggan.

Are we entirely sure about that? It seems unusual for this to be revealed before the Achilles combo that's supposedly coming out a month prior, so it hints rather strongly that Spriggan will be the booster and Achilles will be the random booster instead.
(Aug. 08, 2020  6:16 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: [Image: 117226087_682019759189148_61300228621060...e=5F55430E]

It will be Spriggan.
That is just a left spin mode for world spriggan
(Aug. 09, 2020  5:58 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:

Are we entirely sure about that? It seems unusual for this to be revealed before the Achilles combo that's supposedly coming out a month prior, so it hints rather strongly that Spriggan will be the booster and Achilles will be the random booster instead.

How about Achilles release in late August and Spriggan in September instead? It makes no sense if TT will actually make Achilles as RBV prize bey in October instead of Spriggan simply because Shu and his Spriggan are way more popular and most-sought after every season by the fans than Aiga and his Achilles. So sales-wise, TT would profit more sales by making Spriggan as prize bey because people have to buy a set just to get Spriggan. Plus, what's the TT's announcement of Aiga's appearance in sparking last week for? They could have done it to other characters but they did it on Aiga and the moment they did, that was also the moment that people assumed his Achilles would be the next in line to release. It would be an absolute joke if they're just gonna reveal in upcoming corocoro issue that Achilles will be released in October instead, which is by the way 2 months away. From what I see, TT usually doesn't announce their upcoming beys 2 months before their actual release. It's always been at least a month before or a month and a half before depending on the calendar
(Aug. 09, 2020  5:58 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:

Since the bey advertised in the silhouette was Spriggan, it’s pretty much been confirmed that Spriggan is in the booster because the paper apparently says the bey in the silhouette is coming out on sept 19.
(Aug. 09, 2020  7:14 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Aug. 09, 2020  5:58 AM)MagikHorse Wrote: Are we entirely sure about that? It seems unusual for this to be revealed before the Achilles combo that's supposedly coming out a month prior, so it hints rather strongly that Spriggan will be the booster and Achilles will be the random booster instead.
Since the bey advertised in the silhouette was Spriggan, it’s pretty much been confirmed that Spriggan is in the booster because the paper apparently says the bey in the silhouette is coming out on sept 19.

It still wasn't confirmed in the leaked photo of World Spriggan that it would be the September booster. Other people are assuming already that Achilles will be the RBV prize bey, while we might be forgetting some other things that could possibly prove that Achilles might actually get released late August or even late September. Everyone remember Episode 22 description and Episode 23 title? I'll just focus on Episode 23.

EPISODE 23) Hyuga & Lean VS Hikaru & Aiga!!  (Here it says "AIGA", right?)

ヒュウガ&レーンVSヒカル&アイガ!!
Hyuga & Rēn VS Hikaru & Aiga!!
August 28, 2020

You see the episode title of episode 23? Just like Episode 19..it has a tentative title of "It's Serious. Hyuga vs Drum" and in the end, the official title changed to "Stormy Dragon, Tempest Dragon, and Tempest Dragon was obviously shown there, not to mention Tempest already appeared in Episode 18. Plus, other people are also saying that Aiga still has Union Achilles in Sparking and will "upgrade" some time in the future episodes that will be aired either late September or early October that would eventually prove that Sparking Achilles is the RBV prize bey. I mean this is absolutely ridiculous especially for a legend blader like Aiga. It would be a complete joke to see Aiga battle in the festival in episode 23 using a GT bey instead of a Sparking bey LOL
(Aug. 09, 2020  9:32 AM)matmat30 Wrote:
(Aug. 09, 2020  7:14 AM)Zeutron Wrote: Since the bey advertised in the silhouette was Spriggan, it’s pretty much been confirmed that Spriggan is in the booster because the paper apparently says the bey in the silhouette is coming out on sept 19.

It still wasn't confirmed in the leaked photo of World Spriggan that it would be the September booster. Other people are assuming already that Achilles will be the RBV prize bey, while we might be forgetting some other things that could possibly prove that Achilles might actually get released late August or even late September. Everyone remember Episode 22 description and Episode 23 title? I'll just focus on Episode 23.

EPISODE 23) Hyuga & Lean VS Hikaru & Aiga!!  (Here it says "AIGA", right?)

ヒュウガ&レーンVSヒカル&アイガ!!
Hyuga & Rēn VS Hikaru & Aiga!!
August 28, 2020

You see the episode title of episode 23? Just like Episode 19..it has a tentative title of "It's Serious. Hyuga vs Drum" and in the end, the official title changed to "Stormy Dragon, Tempest Dragon, and Tempest Dragon was obviously shown there, not to mention Tempest already appeared in Episode 18. Plus, other people are also saying that Aiga still has Union Achilles in Sparking and will "upgrade" some time in the future episodes that will be aired either late September or early October that would eventually prove that Sparking Achilles is the RBV prize bey. I mean this is absolutely ridiculous especially for a legend blader like Aiga. It would be a complete joke to see Aiga battle in the festival in episode 23 using a GT bey instead of a Sparking bey LOL
I mean, I am pretty sure someone confirmed it is the September release but even if it hasn’t been confirmed in writing that the September release is Spriggan the silhouette from the teaser is definitely Spriggan and if it was an rbv bey then the teaser silhouette would have been a silhouette of the prize bey alongside all the other random beys in the rbv. Therefore it’s atleast safe to assume that the rbv is definitely Achilles while the booster is Spriggan.
(Aug. 09, 2020  7:14 AM)Zeutron Wrote: Since the bey advertised in the silhouette was Spriggan, it’s pretty much been confirmed that Spriggan is in the booster because the paper apparently says the bey in the silhouette is coming out on sept 19.
Have you seen episode 22 summary it clearly stated that aiga gives Hyuga info about Achilles if it UA then sucks for aiga ig because lean is dang op
(Aug. 09, 2020  10:11 AM)Needforspeed Wrote:
Have you seen episode 22 summary it clearly stated that aiga gives Hyuga info about Achilles if it UA then sucks for aiga ig because lean is dang op

Plus, Aiga is gonna be battling in Episode 23 as the title states it's a tag team between Hyuga/Lane and Hikaru/Aiga. There's no way Aiga will battle in episode 23 with a GT bey just to imply that he will eventually upgrade his Achilles into a sparking bey in future episodes that will be aired around late September or early October to prove that it is indeed the RBV prize Bey
(Aug. 09, 2020  10:17 AM)matmat30 Wrote:
(Aug. 09, 2020  10:11 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: Have you seen episode 22 summary it clearly stated that aiga gives Hyuga info about Achilles if it UA then sucks for aiga ig because lean is dang op

Plus, Aiga is gonna be battling in Episode 23 as the title states it's a tag team between Hyuga/Lane and Hikaru/Aiga. There's no way Aiga will battle in episode 23 with a GT bey just to imply that he will eventually upgrade his Achilles into a sparking bey in future episodes that will be aired around late September or early October to prove that it is indeed the RBV prize Bey
Well as I said before, the Spriggan silhouette was on its own meaning that it is a booster/starter bey as a random booster teaser would have silhouettes for all 8 beys. This release is also a balance type and the only other one apart from Spriggan so Achilles is definitely the random booster prize.
I think that there is a possibility that we have the release schedule wrong and that in fact we will get Achilles late September instead of October
(Aug. 09, 2020  10:41 AM)Vtryuga Wrote: I think that there is a possibility that we have the release schedule wrong and that in fact we will get Achilles late September instead of October
Yeah it could be like genesis case here where imperial comes first then regalia
(Aug. 09, 2020  10:41 AM)Vtryuga Wrote: I think that there is a possibility that we have the release schedule wrong and that in fact we will get Achilles late September instead of October

While it's not a terrible idea to acknowledge all the possibilities in a situation just to be prepared, I definitely wouldn't count on the leaked product lineup being wrong.

We would've gotten information about Achilles if that were the case, which we haven't.
(Aug. 09, 2020  10:54 AM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote:

We would've gotten information about Achilles if that were the case, which we haven't.

Oh then it makes perfect sense lol.. that’s sad