[Product]  B-15 Random Booster Trident Heavy Claw

it doesn't help that we hide important info and pics in spoiler tags constantly. they are overused here.
Definitely. I do not think people realise that they will be shrinked down automatically by the site, so you do not have to worry about the image stretching the page.
And now everything on my wishlist is either a beyblade burst or a hms...this trident claw will be mine shortly...
The ubiquitous black/yellow/red-accented look on recolors is something I've always adored (probably because of my heritage).
I have got some of the B-15
and so far all of the boxes, I got, were opened and double taped, maybe by TakaraTomy
(Sep. 18, 2015  4:05 AM)OkinawamTS Wrote: I have got some of the B-15
and so far all of the boxes, I got, were opened and doubll taped, maybe by TakaraTomy

Opened ? How come ?
Sounds like whoever sold them to you checked them first. That's weak
yes both side of the boxes the tapes were cut and retaped

(Sep. 18, 2015  4:06 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2015  4:05 AM)OkinawamTS Wrote: I have got some of the B-15
and so far all of the boxes, I got, were opened and doubll taped, maybe by TakaraTomy

Opened ? How come ?

like I said it might be TakaraTomy who did it
like Bandai often does after got the boxes from China, coz recently the factories often forget to add something in the box. So Bandai often has to check every boxes to see if nothing missing.

and in the B-15 case, after opened 1 I found a sticker sheet in it that has nothing to do with the beyblade sticker sheet, so maybe TakaraTomy opened every boxes to include this sticker sheet.

Now I need to wait for my 2 Big B-15 orders and see if those ones were opened as well
, which they might come around 9/19 - 9/24

(Sep. 18, 2015  4:09 AM)Zoroaste Wrote: Sounds like whoever sold them to you checked them first. That's weak
Which other sticker sheet ?
Well do they seem like they have been picked through? Did you get any Tridents?
Edit: He told me in email that he got 2 Tridents out of 12 boosters, so they seem legit, maybe Takara did do it. Just seems weird that they would when they know people are going to look for tampering. But I guess if they have to to include things then there is no way around it
(Sep. 18, 2015  4:55 AM)Zoroaste Wrote: Well do they seem like they have been picked through? Did you get any Tridents?

from the 12 pcs I got
I got a Full Set and another Trident

(Sep. 18, 2015  4:39 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Which other sticker sheet ?

the other extra sticker sheet is for the Driver
the Driver Symbol Sticker an extra sheet of all of them
That's legit then. I got scared for a minute, lol. I spent a lot of money on those and didn't want somebody's picked through boosters. That's awesome that you got 2 Tridents out of 12. That's lucky
Some Trident Heavy Claw videos :
Just whichever was shot last won ...

Trident seems a lot wider than the first four Beyblade Burst' Layers ?
I saw them just now and was about to post it! thanks!

I would like to see trident in attack and defense, also see Claw under DeathScyther, but we will have to wait for that Uncertain

EDIT: it's a little wider, yeah, at least I was expecting that
Thanks for the videos. Yeah it seems huge. Lol. Cool. That dude takes forever to load the second bey on and launch it. Lol. He should use two launchers. And he kinda just launches attack types normally instead of using sliding shoot. Doesn't really tell us much other than it seems to spin pretty well, but I guess that is all we need to know with a stamina type
Trident Heavy Claw don't looks stable at all from theses videos.
(Sep. 18, 2015  5:38 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: Trident Heavy Claw don't looks stable at all from theses videos.

Narrow, sharp tips aren't exactly known for their stability.
Claw's tip is more like Metal Fight Beyblade's D, but it would definitely be less stable than a ball.
Not because of the sharp tip, but of the layer. Only by the sound we can tell that the whole beyblade is not stable at all.
that sound is normal because the disk is loose. they sound loose and off balance. but it still to be enough stable to return in it original position and that is important for stamina.
So the same YouTuber never sleeps apparently and keeps uploading videos. I will just edit my post with most of the links until he stops, since they are not that interesting hah.
Yep, if they could learn to sliding shoot we could atleast get a decent view of its defense characteristics but that Valkyrie battle was a joke.
Yeah if he spent half the time that he spends uploading and recording videos, actually learning how to play then he might get somewhere. Hahaha
Trident Heavy Claw's overall weight is 37 grams, while the heaviest was Ragnaruk Heavy Survive at 36 grams. I suppose that if we give all the claws one gram of that weight, Trident might be relatively light compared to its size ...

Survive seems to have more solo spin stamina than Claw.